The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum

Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Schopenhauer's Avatar
Schopenhauer Schopenhauer is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14
Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

First: Physics like atoms and stuff is mathematically proven
So, as long as you think 1+1=2 atoms exists

Because of that, the radio carbon method is real and working
so you know that dinosaurs existed before the homo sapiens exists and then they died out

so Isa 65:17 is kind of right^^
First there was a world with dinosaurs, somehow ( no theory is really proven yet) the died out and a new world with mammals arose
__________________
There is only one rule in Christianity you have to follow:

Deuteronomy 13:6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Corinthians 6: 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.



17Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,937
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
First: Physics like atoms and stuff is mathematically proven
Many thanks for that explanation of the history of so-called science from the Creation to 2010 - the detail is amazing.
Quote:
so Isa 65:17 is kind of right^^
"kind of right"!!! God is "kind of right"!!! God is Truth! God is exact! God is Perfect!
Quote:
First there was a world with dinosaurs, somehow ( no theory is really proven yet) the died out and a new world with mammals arose
Yes, it was called "The Flood." Noah's Ark... remember?

From where do you get this ignorance?
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
First: Physics like atoms and stuff is mathematically proven
So, as long as you think 1+1=2 atoms exists

Because of that, the radio carbon method is real and working
so you know that dinosaurs existed before the homo sapiens exists and then they died out

so Isa 65:17 is kind of right^^
First there was a world with dinosaurs, somehow ( no theory is really proven yet) the died out and a new world with mammals arose
Why do you hate God so much? Here's the truth, presented in your own language

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5219/5219_01.asp









































Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Schopenhauer's Avatar
Schopenhauer Schopenhauer is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14
Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
"kind of right"!!! God is "kind of right"!!! God is Truth! God is exact! God is Perfect!
Yes but humans are not
and who wrote the bible?

Quote:
Many thanks for that explanation of the history of so-called science from the Creation to 2010 - the detail is amazing
If you're interested in it , do a research by yourself
If you think its wrong, proof mathematically that atoms can't exist

Quote:
Why do you hate God so much?
Why do you hate science so much? Only because through science the world becomes difficult?
I don't hate God but I think different from you
And a comic is a better evidence than physics?
Proof that it is
__________________
There is only one rule in Christianity you have to follow:

Deuteronomy 13:6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Corinthians 6: 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.



17Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
Yes but humans are not
and who wrote the bible?
God wrote the Bible.

2 Timothy 3:16(A) All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2 Peter 1: 19And we have the prophetic word [made] surer, to which ye do well taking heed (as to a lamp shining in an obscure place) until [the] day dawn and [the] morning star arise in your hearts;
20knowing this first, that [the scope of] no prophecy of scripture is had from its own particular interpretation,
21for prophecy was not ever uttered by [the] will of man, but holy men of God spake under the power of [the] Holy Spirit.


Quote:
If you're interested in it , do a research by yourself
If you think its wrong, proof mathematically that atoms can't exist
What good is math? Mathematicians claim that pi in 3.14 etc, etc. Whereas the Bible tells us pi is just 3. St Augustine warned us against mathematicians!

"The good Christian should beware the mathematician and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of hell."

"One does not read in the Gospel that the Lord said: 'I will send you the Paraclete who will teach you about the course of the sun and moon.' For He willed to make them Christians, not mathematicians."



Quote:
Why do you hate science so much? Only because through science the world becomes difficult?
I don't hate God but I think different from you
I hate science for the Bible tells me to!

1 Timothy 6: 20O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:


Quote:
And a comic is a better evidence than physics?
Proof that it is
You keep talking about proof. But where is your FAITH!? FAITH is what saves you!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Schopenhauer's Avatar
Schopenhauer Schopenhauer is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 14
Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Schopenhauer is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Whereas the Bible tells us pi is just 3
You can calculate Pi by yourself. It is ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

1 Timothy 6: 20
The word science was used by John as a word for knowledge, and they meant that you will not get as much knowledge by "owning the holy ghost" than by following the words of the apostle

My Faith is in me and I know that
__________________
There is only one rule in Christianity you have to follow:

Deuteronomy 13:6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Corinthians 6: 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.



17Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
You can calculate Pi by yourself. It is ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.
That isn't what the Bible tells us!


1 Kings 7: 23And he maketh the molten sea, ten by the cubit from its edge unto its edge; [it is] round all about, and five by the cubit [is] its height, and a line of thirty by the cubit doth compass it round about;

Quote:
1 Timothy 6: 20
The word science was used by John as a word for knowledge, and they meant that you will not get as much knowledge by "owning the holy ghost" than by following the words of the apostle
Whether the word means knowledge does not matter. It still tells us to listen to the Bible rather than the words of men claiming they know better.

Quote:
My Faith is in me and I know that
You claim to have faith, yet you demand proof for the Bible. There is no faith in that.

http://www.exchangedlife.com/Creation/compat.shtml

"
Are Evolution and Creation Compatible?

More and more Christians are adopting evolution as a compatible doctrine with the creation story. So is evolution compatible with the Bible? Could God have used evolution to complete creation? No. Evolution is 100% incompatible with the Bible. There are four reasons that evolution could not be in God's plan of creation.
One. Death came by sin. Sin did not enter into the world until after Adam and Eve disobeyed God. Evolution requires death in order to arrive to Adam. Therefore, for a Christian who believes in evolution (even theistic evolution, the 'GAP theory' or progressive evolution) by default, must believe the Bible to be false. Not only do you have to discredit the first 11 chapters of Genesis, but also the New Testament. The foundation of the New Testament is that sin entered through death and Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin (Romans 5:12). The Bible says,
16 ...For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned ... much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ
You cannot believe Geneses or these passages and believe in evolution. If evolution exists, then the Bible is false. Death did not come by sin but existed millions or billions of years before man arrived. Salvation through Christ is built on the need of salvation born in Genesis. Romans builds the Christian faith on this principles. If this is wrong, so is the gospel of Jesus Christ. There is no middle ground provided by scripture.
Two. The facts don't fit. Every cell, every organ, every organism, every biological function points to detailed design. Every part living processes is so interdependent that anything outside of careful, purposeful design becomes absurd. Sagan once said that each cell contains enough data to fill up one million volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Much research has proven that if one function of the cell is removed, the interdependent processes will cease to function and the cell will die. Logic drives us to conclude that if one million volumes of data must be present to sustain life, then everything had to be present at the formation of the cell and had to be added at the exact same instant. There are not numeric odds big enough to sustain these 'by chance' phenomena. Design must be concluded.

Three. Evolution was born out of atheism. The entire purpose of the evolutionary theory was to answer the question of origins without acknowledging a creator. Look at the pioneers of evolution. All of them were atheists. The foundation of evolution was to support atheism. If the foundation is faulty, nothing else matters. You cannot realistically separate evolution from atheism. Evolution teaches people that they are products of chance. They were not designed with a purpose and there is no creator in which we are accountable to. The leading modern preacher of evolution is Richard Dawkins. He said that he believes that atheism is the only logical deduction from evolution.

Four. Anything that takes focus and glory from God is not of God. One common theme throughout the Bible is the importance of giving glory to God. Constantly we are commanded to glorify God because God is worthy. Indeed God is worthy. God created us and the world we live in with amazing detail and design. We will not know until heaven the depth of God creation. In fact, I believe we will have all eternity to continue exploring God's amazing creation. To say that God would use by-chance evolution for creation means that we believe that God is willing to hide behind the scenes allowing creation get the glory of continuing what He started. This is not consistent with scripture. The glory belongs to God and God alone. God created this world and man for His pleasure and His glory. Because evolution draws the world's focus away from God, we know it is not of God.

In conclusion, I believe it is clear that these two world views are incompatible. Trying to unionize creation and evolution is a trend that is growing in the church. Many people try to believe both creation and evolution. This idea began to become popular when the 'Gap Theory' was popularized. If you are not familiar with the Gap theory, it is a theory that there is unwritten history lies between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. Some 'gappers' believe a gap lies between some of the creation stages. The reality is that there is absolutely no scriptural basis at all for any gap. Christians began to turn to alternative creation doctrines when evolutionary 'sciences' became popular. Believing that the facts were against creation, people began to search for ways to marry evolution and creation. This was especially true when the so-called missing links began to be announced. Every missing link has since been disproven. Most curriculums continue to teach the links as fact either out of ignorance or out of denial. One thing I have discovered through many conversations with evolutionist and atheist is that they are ignorant of evolution science. What evolution scientists and researchers have acknowledged as misinformation or theories that have been proven false, the average person still believes as though it were gospel.

Christians as a whole, do a terrible job of defending creation. The evidence presented by the vast majority of Christians usually contains faith answers. I see arguments in response to atheists, "You just have to have faith", or "It is not our place to question, only to believe". How far we have slipped in the Christian world. Christian scientists founded almost every major science. Now the argument is that Christians can't reason but only think in terms of faith. God has provided us with logic, reason and inquisitive minds. It is not a sin to use these tools. Viewing all the evidence drives you back to creation. Christians I have met are often afraid of the evidence because of the fear that the Bible will be proven wrong. Atheists are afraid of the evidence because it undermines their self-lordship doctrines. Atheists toss out any information that does not support evolution or they over simplify it to make it sound like it fits the evolution model.

Evolutionists accuse Christians of not knowing the facts. Many times this is true. I have concluded that both sides are guilty of ignorance regarding the facts. The difference is that atheists/evolutionists do a much better job of intimidation than Christians do. Atheists are very quick to call themselves intellectual and have their cannons loaded with a handful of facts. When you begin to dig in, you find that atheists are completely clueless as well. Most do not know why they believe, they only repeat what they hear or they consult infidel.org or some of the other atheist information centers. The problem with this information is the simplistic reasoning. Evolution always begins at a complex starting point and goes from there. If you can stop the argument from going forward and target questions back to 'how did you get at this starting point?' we find the argument crumbles very quickly. When you dig into the grass roots of creation, they have no explanations. Every atheist will immediately jump to intimidation and name calling when questioned on the logical level. This is their only defense because evolution does not add up.

Evolution springs from a lack of knowledge. It can only survive with missing pieces. The more information included in the discussion, the more leaks the evolutionary argument springs. Evolution's greatest weapon is ignorance of Christians. Most people (Christians included) accept evolution at face value. When we toss out the argument of simplicity and really begin to look at how this design could happen by chance, there is absolutely no logic that points to evolution."
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-14-2010, 08:35 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
First: Physics like atoms and stuff is mathematically proven
So, as long as you think 1+1=2 atoms exists
That's one of the worst atheist argumentations I've ever seen. What do atoms have to do with 1 + 1 being 2?
Have you ever held an atom? Have you ever even seen one? No one has. Then why should we believe in this unbiblical nonsense? The Bible plainly states:

Colossians 1:16-17:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus is the one who holds together matter, which means that matter is made of Christium, not atoms.

Quote:
Because of that, the radio carbon method is real and working
so you know that dinosaurs existed before the homo sapiens exists and then they died out
1. I've already proven that your presumption of atoms is faulty
2. Even if it weren't, that would imply nothing over decay rates of atoms
3. If secular science were true, which it isn't, then they still do not use radiocarbon dating for dinosaur fossils, because the halflife of carbon-14 would be too short to "date" fossils of supposed ages of hunderds of millions of years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
Yes but humans are not
and who wrote the bible?
God did:

2 Timothy 3:16-17:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Read the Bible, you uneducated lunatic!

Quote:
If you're interested in it , do a research by yourself
If you think its wrong, proof mathematically that atoms can't exist

Why should we prove that atoms do not exist? The burden of proof is on you, stupid boy. Positive proof is required for atoms. Otherwise, I might just as well say: All matter is made up of tiny potatoes. If you think it's wrong, prove that it isn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
You can calculate Pi by yourself. It is ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.
We shouldn't calculate anything by ourselves, as long as the Bible provides us with a clear answer:

2 Chronicles 4:2:
Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

30/10=3. What part of that do you not understand?
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Crocodile's Avatar
Crocodile Crocodile is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 4
Crocodile is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

As a historian, I do wonder this myself. Are we to trust grave-digging archaeologists?

I do not think that these people can ever be trusted to tell the truth, and they certainly can't make their minds up on the supposed "past". These dinosaur bones have not ever been proven to exist. Has anyone ever seen a dinosaur? Are there records of their existence? Were they EVER mentioned in the bible?

The answer is obviously, no.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-19-2010, 10:22 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
As a historian, I do wonder this myself. Are we to trust grave-digging archaeologists?

I do not think that these people can ever be trusted to tell the truth, and they certainly can't make their minds up on the supposed "past". These dinosaur bones have not ever been proven to exist. Has anyone ever seen a dinosaur? Are there records of their existence? Were they EVER mentioned in the bible?

The answer is obviously, no.
Your intentions seem to be fine, but you are somewhat misinformed.

1. The Bible speaks quite often about dinosaurs, in the form of behemoths, dragons and leviathans, while a recent theory implies they might be described as snakes as well.
2. We have found a lot of bones, of course. However, in contrast with evilutionist claims, they are found often in the same strata as human bones and trilobites, which effectively destroys their retarded great-age assumption.
3. And those people who dig up dinosaur bones and try to prove their hellish theories with it are called paleontologists, not archaeologists. This is just a detail, of course.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 02-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Whiney teenager's Avatar
Whiney teenager Whiney teenager is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 52
Whiney teenager is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
We shouldn't calculate anything by ourselves, as long as the Bible provides us with a clear answer:

2 Chronicles 4:2:
Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.

30/10=3. What part of that do you not understand?
Wow, are you really that piffleing stupid?
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 02-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is offline
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Posts: 18,665
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Ehm... so 30/10 is what according to you?
__________________
Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 02-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Whiney teenager's Avatar
Whiney teenager Whiney teenager is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 52
Whiney teenager is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wis3On3 View Post
Wow, are you trolling or do you really believe that? o.O
EDIT: Removed profanity. My aim is not to offend (I am trying my hardest... honest!), merely to question your beliefs so that I may learn.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 02-26-2010, 11:24 AM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wis3On3 View Post
EDIT: Removed profanity. My aim is not to offend (I am trying my hardest... honest!), merely to question your beliefs so that I may learn.
I forgive you. Obviously you haven't been raised with True Christian™ Morals. But please try to keep matters a little civil from now on.

On another note, if you want to learn, it might be a better idea to question your own beliefs instead.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 02-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,394
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wis3On3 View Post
EDIT: Removed profanity. My aim is not to offend (I am trying my hardest... honest!), merely to question your beliefs so that I may learn.
First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 02-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,674
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiney teenager View Post
My aim is not to offend
You failed. You are a failure.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 02-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Heathen_Basher's Avatar
Heathen_Basher Heathen_Basher is offline
Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
Biblical Black Belt
Jr. Pastor
 

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas Porn Resistant Pro-Life The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,844
Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Heathen_Basher will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiney teenager View Post
EDIT: Removed profanity. My aim is not to offend (I am trying my hardest... honest!), merely to question your beliefs
We have no "beliefs". We have solid facts, that can NOT be questioned!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 02-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Salvation's Avatar
Salvation Salvation is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9
Salvation is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
We have no "beliefs". We have solid facts, that can NOT be questioned!

The word of god is truth!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Salvation's Avatar
Salvation Salvation is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 9
Salvation is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvation View Post
The word of god is truth!

I apologise for the above post, I actually recently "found Jesus", though I am not sure exactly my duties as a Christian. I'm hoping you can guide me, and help me find the solution to some of my...problems.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 03-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,394
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvation View Post
I apologise for the above post, I actually recently "found Jesus", though I am not sure exactly my duties as a Christian. I'm hoping you can guide me, and help me find the solution to some of my...problems.
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
behemoth, bible study, dinosaurs = dragons, leviathan, lies of secular science

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved