Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Aryan Subraces
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash

Gnostic Apprentice is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Aryan Subraces - 03-09-2011, 07:11 AM

What part of only some African tribes do you not understand? And again I ask, did you read what I've quoted here from Isis Unveiled? Also, H.P.B. was indeed referring to the process of devolution. However, in order for us to even begin to grasp what she was talking about in full context, we would have to have at the very least an intellectual understanding of the processes of Dependent Origination and Interdependence (related to Karma), and Devolution, Involution, Evolution, and Revolution.

If what H.P. Blavatsky wrote was inherently racist, she would have written that all African Tribes are devolving. Yet, she did not say any such thing. Did you read the said quote I've posted here from Isis Unveiled?

Also, in the Theosophical and Gnostic view, people of devolving tribes (or devolving people in general, who do not repent before entering the Second Death) get another chance of attaining true happiness after they have finished undergoing the long and painful process of the Second Death (the process where failed souls pay their karma in the hell realms); whereas in the conventional "Christian" view, they would have to undergo the Second Death for all eternity for not "believing in Jesus". So at least the Gnostic view is both more logical and more compassionate.