Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#41)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kid View Post
That's not right, not one bit. It is literally just the gender of the person they will date and someday marry. It is not involving you at all. Why must you step in and create chaos? Why must you torture children for liking boys instead of girls (or vice-versa)? Just leave them alone, g*sh d*arn it. You're not required to make their lives h*ll, so why do it? Obviously you're not getting anywhere in doing so, you're just making them sad..

This is definitely a step backwards. HOWEVER, as a country we are slowly but surely moving forwards. 19 down, 31 to go! All laws like these will soon be diminished. I'm greatly sorry for the children who are stuck in the crossfire and are teased (and more than teased) for something as trivial as the gender of the people they love.. but I suppose it's all a part of the big picture. There are always minor step backs in the road to success.

Though I must say, you all are really sick if you enjoy the thought of mere children being tormented by other brainwashed children. Goodness gracious.
I don't think you understand. With enough bullying, eventually the queer children will discover that there is no point in being queer, and decide to become heterosexual!! How is that a bad thing? We are saving children from an eternity in hell, and giving them an eternity in heaven. That is a kind, loving thing to do. YOU are the sick one if you think it would be better these kids were left to disobey Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 all they wanted, and were left with an eternity in mortal agony. A little uncomfortable in life, eternal glory in death.

Also (read my signature)

YIC
Steph

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan
Under Investigation

Location: queer as a three dollar bill *struts away from all the ignorance*
Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
I don't think you understand. With enough bullying, eventually the queer children will discover that there is no point in being queer, and decide to become heterosexual!! How is that a bad thing? We are saving children from an eternity in hell, and giving them an eternity in heaven. That is a kind, loving thing to do. YOU are the sick one if you think it would be better these kids were left to disobey Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 all they wanted, and were left with an eternity in mortal agony. A little uncomfortable in life, eternal glory in death.
No, I don't think YOU understand. There is just as much of a point in being queer as there is in being straight; to fall in love with a person. So why would you drive someone away from falling in love? You will not magically turn them straight, as that's not the way they were programmed (you can't turn an android into an iphone!)

And to your idea of them choosing to become straight: that implies that they chose to become gay.. and knowing that they will most likely be bullied for the better part of their lives because of people like you, why would they ever dream of "choosing to be gay"?

When did you choose to be straight? Were you ever faced with the decision, "hm, those girls look nice.. the boys look nice too.. I think I'll go with the boys, though." No, you didn't ever do that. So why do you think gay people did it?
(#43)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
No, I don't think YOU understand. There is just as much of a point in being queer as there is in being straight; to fall in love with a person. So why would you drive someone away from falling in love? You will not magically turn them straight, as that's not the way they were programmed (you can't turn an android into an iphone!)
There is much more point in being straight than gay. It doesn't matter who you are attracted too, it's about who you commit sexual acts with. The whole point of committing those acts is to reproduce and create more soldiers for jesus. It says that right in genesis 1:28. Be fruitful and multiply.

Quote:
And to your idea of them choosing to become straight: that implies that they chose to become gay.. and knowing that they will most likely be bullied for the better part of their lives because of people like you, why would they ever dream of "choosing to be gay"?
It is not so much as they chose to be gay: no one would be silly enough to do that. It is more that they allowed the demons of satan up their rectum, which allowed the demons to give them homosexual thoughts. They can choose to banish the demons, although sometimes a good exorcism might be needed.

Quote:
When did you choose to be straight? Were you ever faced with the decision, "hm, those girls look nice.. the boys look nice too.. I think I'll go with the boys, though." No, you didn't ever do that. So why do you think gay people did it?
Demons, rectum, basically just re-read my previous paragraph.

2 more things:
1. think about making an introduction thread. The more true Christians that you meet, the more likely you will be to banish these homosexual thoughts.
2. Read my signature, and realise how silly your choice is. Finite 'pleasures' on earth, or eternal glory in heaven. Take your pick.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
(#44)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 06:04 AM

Quote:
There is only one duty of man, and it's not to fall in love. The Bible tells us we are created to fear and obey the LORD.

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God, and keep his commandments:
for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecclesiastes 12:13

Quote:

People make choices to either fear and obey the LORD, or to worship and please Satan (Matthew 12:30). Why a man would choose to open his rectum for random inanimate objects to be thrust in and out is beyond me, but then again, atheists aren't the brightest of the bunch (Proverbs 9:10).

Ultimately, we are doing them a service by showing them the errors of their ways and the destructive nature of their path. You see, the LORD really, really hates homers. He makes this abundantly clear in both the Old and New Testaments (Leviticus 18:22; Deuteronomy 23:17; 1st Kings 14:24; Romans 1:25-28; 1st Corinthians 6:9; Jude 1:7-8). God doesn't feel sorry at their deaths, why should we? They have what's coming to them (Leviticus 20:13). The problem is, a society that enables God's enemies becomes itself an enemy to God, and that means we all stand to lose if He thinks we are simply opening our [back] door to Sodomites (Leviticus 20:23; Deuteronomy 32:19; 2 Chronicles 7:14). I don't know about you, but I love my children, and I don't want them to suffer the wrath of God because some sodomites demand to be treated like they're not entirely offensive.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#45)
Old
Under Investigation

Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Fool Kid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
There is much more point in being straight than gay. It doesn't matter who you are attracted too, it's about who you commit sexual acts with. The whole point of committing those acts is to reproduce and create more soldiers for jesus. It says that right in genesis 1:28. Be fruitful and multiply.
Well, sorry, but this is 2014, not 1614. I think we have quite enough "soldiers for jesus" at the moment. Adoption centers are overflowing anyway. The world has 7 billion+ people, I think we can manage a few couples that won't have their own biological kids. (But what about straight couples that don't have kids? That happens more than you think..)

Quote:
It is not so much as they chose to be gay: no one would be silly enough to do that. It is more that they allowed the demons of satan up their rectum, which allowed the demons to give them homosexual thoughts. They can choose to banish the demons, although sometimes a good exorcism might be needed.
But.. what if they're a kid who just happens to want to hold a boy's hand instead of a girl's? At that age they're definitely not going to allow anything up their b*oty. How come I'VE never been given the choice to "banish the demons from my mind"? Man, if I didn't like b*ys so much, I'd surely sign off on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
There is only one duty of man, and it's not to fall in love. The Bible tells us we are created to fear and obey the LORD.
Okay, honey, but this is 2014. For the most part, falling in love is the highlight of a person's life.

Quote:
People make choices to either fear and obey the LORD, or to worship and please Satan (Matthew 12:30). Why a man would choose to open his rectum for random inanimate objects to be thrust in and out is beyond me, but then again, atheists aren't the brightest of the bunch (Proverbs 9:10).
You say that as if atheists are synonymous with people who use s*x t*ys. Also, if you agree that atheism exists, then why would you say that everyone (including atheists) make the choice to side with god or satan? I sure as h*ck didn't.

Quote:
Ultimately, we are doing them a service by showing them the errors of their ways and the destructive nature of their path. You see, the LORD really, really hates homers. He makes this abundantly clear in both the Old and New Testaments (Leviticus 18:22; Deuteronomy 23:17; 1st Kings 14:24; Romans 1:25-28; 1st Corinthians 6:9; Jude 1:7-8). God doesn't feel sorry at their deaths, why should we? They have what's coming to them (Leviticus 20:13). The problem is, a society that enables God's enemies becomes itself an enemy to God, and that means we all stand to lose if He thinks we are simply opening our [back] door to Sodomites (Leviticus 20:23; Deuteronomy 32:19; 2 Chronicles 7:14). I don't know about you, but I love my children, and I don't want them to suffer the wrath of God because some sodomites demand to be treated like they're not entirely offensive.
Ultimately, it's their life and they can live it however the h*ck they want to. God doesn't feel sorry at their deaths, what the f*ck ever, but you should because we're humans with a sense of decency and unless they did something really really wrong and hurt people ((like.. Hitler or something idk) which they didn't do anything really really wrong just by living their lives. It's your fault if you're uncomfortable with their lifestyle or whatever) then you should feel sorry.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather live my life without interference from nutjobs that are stuck in the 1600's. Gay people are not offensive at all. They are literally just asking to hold their partner's hand without being deemed disgusting. Or marry the one they love. That should not be as big of a deal as it is. If you want to move to some far away island and start your own establishment and live as god supposedly wants you to live, then so be it, I won't stop you. But the real world is changing and evolving and sorry for your luck if you don't want it to, but it's happening and a few thousand people who disagree with it aren't going to stop it.
(#46)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Okay, honey, but this is 2014. For the most part, falling in love is the highlight of a person's life.
Irrelevant.

Quote:
You say that as if atheists are synonymous with people who use s*x t*ys. Also, if you agree that atheism exists, then why would you say that everyone (including atheists) make the choice to side with god or satan? I sure as h*ck didn't.
Atheism is synonymous with immorality. Sex toys is a gateway to rape, which is a gateway to bestiality, which is a gateway to the very Pits of Hell.

Quote:
Ultimately, it's their life and they can live it however the h*ck they want to. God doesn't feel sorry at their deaths, what the f*ck ever, but you should because we're humans with a sense of decency and unless they did something really really wrong and hurt people ((like.. Hitler or something idk) which they didn't do anything really really wrong just by living their lives. It's your fault if you're uncomfortable with their lifestyle or whatever) then you should feel sorry.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather live my life without interference from nutjobs that are stuck in the 1600's. Gay people are not offensive at all. They are literally just asking to hold their partner's hand without being deemed disgusting. Or marry the one they love. That should not be as big of a deal as it is. If you want to move to some far away island and start your own establishment and live as god supposedly wants you to live, then so be it, I won't stop you. But the real world is changing and evolving and sorry for your luck if you don't want it to, but it's happening and a few thousand people who disagree with it aren't going to stop it.
We did! It's called the United States of America!

Glory!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#47)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Irrelevant.
Hardly.

Quote:
Atheism is synonymous with immorality. Sex toys is a gateway to rape, which is a gateway to bestiality, which is a gateway to the very Pits of Hell.
"a·the·ist
ˈāTHēˌist
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
synonyms: nonbeliever, disbeliever, unbeliever, skeptic, doubter, doubting Thomas, agnostic"

Nah. But s*x t*ys are in no way a gateway to r*pe. R*pe is in no way a gateway to b*stiality. But yeah, r*pe and b*stiality probably will get you a reserved table in hell.

Quote:
We did! It's called the United States of America!
Except we today are not English people fleeing from the king of Britain. BUT tell me, why did they move to America? What was that? Was that.. hm, religious freedom? Funny. I'll repeat myself: this is 2014, not 1614. Get with the program or get out. Cause countries move forward and are always developing. (For example, more states allow gay marriage now than there were even colonies back then! Ha-ha.)
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
...I'll repeat myself: this is 2014, not 1614...
And I'll repeat Mary's "irrelevant" (until you find the expiry date in the Bible) to anyone who claims to be Christian.

As for your claim that rape will get you a "reserved seat in Hell", that's not what the Bible says. Why would it say that the rapist has to marry his victim (and monetarily compensate the father)? See Deuteronomy 22 for more details.

(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist scum
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

DarkTower is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Praise Jesus! Over in Michigan they've just passed a new Anti-Bullying Law which STILL allows good decent moral Christian children to bully fags / satanists / freaks / goths and weirdos LIKE THEY DESERVE! But fags / satanists / freaks / goths and weirdos are NOT allowed to bully OUR kids back! Shout Glory!

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Praise Jesus! Spread the good good work among your children! And remember, kids - Bullying isn't something you do TO a fag / satanist / freak / goth and weirdo, it's something you do FOR them! They fully DESERVE to be bullied for turning their back on our God like that! Bullying these worthless little freaks is doing a service to God! I know that's what I tell my kids. Amen!
O.O WTF?!
Ok ok, so, you can punch a kid "in the name of the Lord", you can hit Gays and others "in the name of the Lord".
Well, I live in Spain, here everyone is the same.

Romans 15:5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus

We need to be likeminded, accept others. They don´t beliefe on the salvation, that´s their own problem and nobody nor themsleves can change their future.
It´s also nonsense to hit someone just because they don´t beliefe the same as you, because you know what? Do you think that Jesus would say you to use force against others? Absolutely not!!! So why do you even think to do that! Look first to yourselfes, and find I you´re sinners.

Romans 15:5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus
(#50)
Old
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTower View Post
Carry on reading (why do haters always cherry pick)?

Romans 15:6-7 That ye may with one mind and mone mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Wherefore oreceive ye one another, as Christ also received us pto the glory of God.

We must be like minded in our Glorification of Jesus.

Do the gaywise glorify Jesus? No. Jesus hates them and wants them dead.

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist scum
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

DarkTower is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Carry on reading (why do haters always cherry pick)?

Romans 15:6-7 That ye may with one mind and mone mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Wherefore oreceive ye one another, as Christ also received us pto the glory of God.

We must be like minded in our Glorification of Jesus.

Do the gaywise glorify Jesus? No. Jesus hates them and wants them dead.

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

YIC
Well, using that, It´s imposible to discuss it, but, we aren´t speaking of homoX here, we are speaking about bulling here.

PD: Also, I didn´t read Leviticus, too much sadistic for be told through the mouth of or Lord.

(#52)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
And I'll repeat Mary's "irrelevant" (until you find the expiry date in the Bible) to anyone who claims to be Christian.
Well, sorry to break it to you, but the bible is becoming more and more irrelevant. At least, what it literally says is becoming irrelevant. With all these mixing f*abrics and seafood buffets.. man. I love shrimp and designer clothes. But yeah, the bible doesn't have an expiry date but it does have a relevance date.

Quote:
As for your claim that rape will get you a "reserved seat in Hell", that's not what the Bible says. Why would it say that the rapist has to marry his victim (and monetarily compensate the father)? See Deuteronomy 22 for more details.
In some places with really old cultures that are still followed exactly, I'm sure it would be a legitimate thing to marry your r*pist. But today, no, the r*pist goes to jail and the r*ped-person will get PTSD therapy. Sorry. The world is different from what it used to be.
(#53)
Old

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTower View Post
...PD: Also, I didn´t read Leviticus, too much sadistic for be told through the mouth of or Lord.
Two huge problems here:

1) If you didn't read it, how do you know what it says? If you don't know what it says, how do you know it's "too sadistic"?

2) How do believe part of the Bible and not the rest? There's no proof for ANYTHING that the Bible says happened, so it ALL has to be taken on faith.

(#54)
Old
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Well, sorry to break it to you, but the bible is becoming more and more irrelevant.
Simply untrue.

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
Psalm 100:5 For the LORD is good, his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations
Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.
Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Luke 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(#55)
Old

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
...the bible doesn't have an expiry date but it does have a relevance date...
WHERE?

Quote:
...The world is different from what it used to be.
The Bible says the word of God is eternal.

The world falling away from what God says He wants in the Bible is not proof that the Bible is "irrelevant".

(#56)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Simply untrue.
Simply true. My proof of that is that I am a teenager in this day and age, I am of a newer generation than you, and I honestly couldn't care less about any of the bible verses you should quoted. Sorry not sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
WHERE?
OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH OF A DATE, BUT MORE OF A TIME FRAME. OOPS. IT'S NOT WRITTEN ANYWHERE BUT IT'S DEFINITELY THERE.

Quote:
The Bible says the word of God is eternal.

The world falling away from what God says He wants in the Bible is not proof that the Bible is "irrelevant".
It kind of is. The world doesn't care as much about the exact words written in the bible. There are more people born without religion, more people leaving religion later in life, more evidence against the realness of the bible, etc etc. Thus, its relevance in modern day life is lessening.

Are you actually an atheist? Or.
(#57)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH OF A DATE, BUT MORE OF A TIME FRAME. OOPS. IT'S NOT WRITTEN ANYWHERE BUT IT'S DEFINITELY THERE..
What is your source for this?

(#58)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 08:57 PM

Quote:
What is your source for this?
Common sense?
(#59)
Old

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 09:06 PM

Quote:
...OKAY MAYBE NOT SO MUCH OF A DATE, BUT MORE OF A TIME FRAME. OOPS. IT'S NOT WRITTEN ANYWHERE BUT IT'S DEFINITELY THERE...
So you'll DEFINITELY be able to point out where in the Bible it says something like, "there's a time-frame when this will all become irrelevant".

Quote:
...It kind of is. The world doesn't care as much about the exact words written in the bible...
And that has nothing to do with whether the Bible is true or not.

Quote:
...There are more people born without religion, more people leaving religion later in life, more evidence against the realness of the bible, etc etc....

Quote:
...Thus, its relevance in modern day life is lessening...

Quote:
...Are you actually an atheist? Or.
Yes.

Why do you think that people's "feelings" have anything to do with the truth? You're the one sounding religious.

Have you ever read the Bible? The whole thing, not just bits and pieces.

(#60)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: New Anti-Bullying Law Still Allows Christian Kids to Bully Fags / Satanists / Weirdos! - 07-01-2014, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Common sense?
It's not common at all. Some people agree the LORD's opinion that homersexuals are an abomination and a plague o'er the earth (Leviticus 18:22), and some disagree, thinking they should be treated like normal people. Some people support the LORD's Will that women should be subservient to their husbands as Christ was to the Father - even until death (Ephesians 5:22-24; Philippians 2:8), and some disagree, supporting feminazism. Some people work towards having dominion over the earth as the LORD gave True Christians™ (Genesis 1:26), whereas others think Christians should keep their faith private. There's no sense here, just chaos. These beliefs are certainly not commonly held. That's why I ask what your source is. If there is no external source, you're operating on nothing more than personal opinion, your own personal consciousness superimposed on what you imagine the faith to mean.

We here at Landover Baptist put the LORD first. We know we can trust Him to mean what He says, and says what He means. We know we can trust Him to be faithful to those who first show unconditional obedience (Deuteronomy 7:9).