Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Catholic Superstition
Reload this Page Mustachioed commie nun - what should I think?
Catholic Superstition The lies of the Catholic "church" exposed in light of the truth of Scripture

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Mustachioed commie nun - what should I think? - 09-14-2013, 07:58 AM

Do we have a mission to Spain? Because on first reading, it looks like this uppity woman badly needs putting in her place.

But when I read more carefully, I started to wonder if she's such a bad thing. She's obviously part of the campaign to destroy everything the Cathlick church kneels for.

Quote:
Sister Teresa believes the Roman Catholic church should be thoroughly modernised for the 21st Century. She thinks women priests should be welcomed, and that gay people should be allowed to serve openly in the church. Pope Francis should be judged, she thinks, on how the Women Religious - which includes the majority of nuns in the United States - are treated by the Vatican.
So far so good, this is the sort of stuff the Antichrist Pope is on about in his efforts to wipe out Cathlickism. She's obviously confused, first agreeing with him then calling for him to be judged, but perhaps she just needs a Pastor's guidance?

So from our point of view I was inclined to give her a qualified .

But oh dear, she leaves her comfort zone and meddles in politics:

Quote:
Her 10-point programme, drawn up with economist Arcadi Oliveres, calls for:

• A government takeover of all banks and measures to curb financial speculation
• An end to job cuts, fairer wages and pensions, shorter working hours and payments to parents who stay at home
• Genuine "participatory democracy" and steps to curb political corruption
• Decent housing for all, and an end to all foreclosures
• A reversal of public spending cuts, and renationalisation of all public services
• An individual's right to control their own body, including a woman's right to decide over abortion
• "Green" economic policies and the nationalisation of energy companies
• An end to xenophobia and repeal of immigration laws
• Placing public media under democratic control, including the internet
• International "solidarity", leaving Nato, and the abolition of armed forces in a future free Catalonia
I really liked "An end to xenophobia"! Talk about self-interest - the woman's a Catalan, a foreigner in her own country.

Is she just one of those crazy ladies you see ranting on street corners? I don't think she's worth a special trip to Ethpain, but if we already have someone there then she might be worth a detour.

YiC
Attila's Wife

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: