Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
ScienceisforFools ScienceisforFools is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish monkey worshiper
 
 
Posts: 59
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Signing up for rehab
ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No, you're guessing the calculations based on the assumption your conclusion will support the hypothesis.
Muslims say the same thing about the Quran. Everyone thinks they're right. Atheists don't claim to know for certain.

Relating to the science of your quote, Fuuu...Bu......goddamned it! Take a science class! You're guessing that the Bible is truthful events. You don't understand science at all. You should have learned this in 3rd or 4th grade. The Bible IS the claims. It IS the hypothesis. The evidence, the real world, doesn't match up to it. You have to spin reality to fit it to your worldview, rather than let reality guide and change your worldview according to the evidence. It's true that you completely absolve yourself of thinking when you accept bronze age mythology at face value. It is not true that science operates on the assumption that a conclusion with support a hypothesis. More often than not, it doesn't. The entire scientific process is rooted in forming a hypothesis, and then trying to disprove it. That's why it tends to work so well. It might behoove you to actually understand science before attacking it.

I have read the documents which went into the bible AND the ones which didn't. I know how, when, why and by whom Yahweh was created.

I have the evidence to prove he was an amalgamation of the mountain god El Shaddei and fertility god Ba'al and the warrior god first known as Yahweh who was not at that time omnipotent, good, monotheistic or a creator. They were all merged at various times due to dynastic alliances. This is how society worked then. When two dynasties wanted to make an alliance they would frequently 'discover' that their gods were related or were the same gods going by different names and the gods decreased in number and grew in power.

Just read a bit more history and you will have that evidence too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Which I don't. No True Christian™ does.
By that logic, you won't have a large number of "True Christian™" in Heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You change based on what's fashionable.
We get our hypothesis based on observation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Then you find new "evidence" to lend support.
I don't understand why you had to put the word evidence in Quotation marks?


Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness 

 
Posts: 20,648
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-11-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceisforFools View Post
Muslims say the same thing about the Quran. Everyone thinks they're right. Atheists don't claim to know for certain.
Islam and Atheism don't have any evidence to support their claims whereas Christianity does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceisforFools View Post
Relating to the science of your quote, Fuuu...Bu......goddamned it! Take a science class! You're guessing that the Bible is truthful events. You don't understand science at all. You should have learned this in 3rd or 4th grade. The Bible IS the claims. It IS the hypothesis. The evidence, the real world, doesn't match up to it. You have to spin reality to fit it to your worldview, rather than let reality guide and change your worldview according to the evidence. It's true that you completely absolve yourself of thinking when you accept bronze age mythology at face value. It is not true that science operates on the assumption that a conclusion with support a hypothesis. More often than not, it doesn't. The entire scientific process is rooted in forming a hypothesis, and then trying to disprove it. That's why it tends to work so well. It might behoove you to actually understand science before attacking it.
You might be interested in knowing Christian science does, in fact, have evidence to support it, and is, thankfully, taught in schools. Here are a few resources with which you might wish to familiarize yourself.

Bob Jones University K-12 science for private and home schools

Apologia elementary and middle/high school science for private and home schools

Institute for Creation Research curriculum supplements for private and home schools

Creation Education Resources for personal and educational needs

Answers in Genesis various educational resources

Creation Worldview Ministries, helping to "improve public understanding of the Bible's incredibly accurate perspective on the origins and history of our world"

Even the State of Louisiana supports teaching Creationism Science at the state level, and offers vouchers for residents to pay for private schools rather than watching their tax dollars go to public, darwinist education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceisforFools View Post
By that logic, you won't have a large number of "True Christian™" in Heaven.
Quite right. We ought to expect no less. The LORD has already pointed this out.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceisforFools View Post
We get our hypothesis based on observation.
So you have observed Lamarkian evolution, and aquatic Apes? How interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceisforFools View Post
I don't understand why you had to put the word evidence in Quotation marks?
I'll let you figure that one out.



Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom.
Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Islam and Atheism don't have any evidence to support their claims whereas Christianity does.
For example...



I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 2,850
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
For example...

For example, where's your proof God doesn't exist?


Gen 6:6-7 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Find out what God thinks about: asexuals, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, the Book of Mormon, babies
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom.
Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
For example, where's your proof God doesn't exist?
Friend, you must be still unclear on that whole burden of proof thing. As things stand now, you can't prove there is a god and I can't prove there isn't. Nevertheless, science is moving inexorably forward while religion slides ever farther backward into the black hole of ignorance. The world you live in is full of miracles wrought by science. Meanwhile, religion does nothing but defend ignorance by attempting to"prove" Einstein wrong with bible verses.

As each day goes by, science closes the gap in which your god of the gaps resides, the noose is tightening around his neck. Science constantly seeks new knowledge. Christians sit there poring over their bibles hoping to find a verse that will "disprove" the Higgs bosun and settle for once and all this nonsense about the Earth circling the sun.


I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Deaner's Avatar
Deaner Deaner is offline
Christ's Love Messenger
True Christian™

True Christian™ Long service medal, 2nd class One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Best Mullet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '06 Punched the most queers The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Eats the Most Pork Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Hatchet Child Rearing Award Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Persecuted Porn Resistant Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Tagging for Jesus Saved 5 Years Divorcee Super Soaker Baptism Award Real American™ Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Truck Stop Ministry Member Chariot of Fire True Christian Hotrodder Pastor of GOD Senior Pastor 4th Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 1st Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class In Love With Zeke 

 
Posts: 5,978
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A road of rocks and glass
Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Deaner will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Friend, you must be still unclear on that whole burden of proof thing.
Isn't proof what you athe-idiots demand?
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Virginia D. Templeton's Avatar
Virginia D. Templeton Virginia D. Templeton is offline
Christ's Battle Axe
 

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 2,671
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: On a RINO hunt
Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Christians sit there poring over their bibles hoping to find a verse that will "disprove" the Higgs bosun and settle for once and all this nonsense about the Earth circling the sun.
All you're doing is substituting one God for another.

Have you ever seen a Higgs boson? Have you gone into outer space and watched the Earth spin around the Sun?

You accept the proclamations of science as unalloyed truth, and then you laugh when we do the same with our faith. But where's your proof? We have the Bible. We can see and touch it; we know that it's real. And it's been around a LOT longer than any of your precious "theories."

By the way, have you ever looked up the definition of that word -- theory?

Do you think that maybe these scientists have an agenda?

Could they perhaps be human?

Our God is flawless, all-knowing and all-powerful. Are you willing to say the same about yours? If not, then you've no business arguing with us. It would be like an amateur boxer trying to duke it out with Superman -- and you ain't got no Kryptonite.


Proud member of the LGBT community!


Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
– Jer. 48:10
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness 

 
Posts: 20,648
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
For example...

Perhaps this will help...



Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower 

 
Posts: 11,720
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: buying a Kaepernick jersey
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
...The world you live in is full of miracles wrought by science...
Stop using that word around these people. In fact, just stop using it, period.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Virginia D. Templeton's Avatar
Virginia D. Templeton Virginia D. Templeton is offline
Christ's Battle Axe
 

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 2,671
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: On a RINO hunt
Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia D. Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-26-2013, 05:44 PM

No scientist ever discovered anything that God didn't create.


Proud member of the LGBT community!


Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
– Jer. 48:10
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars 

 
Posts: 79,491
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-27-2013, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
No scientist ever discovered anything that God didn't create.
Amen to that! Because there is nothing on earth that God didn't create! And He did it in 6 days! Shout Glory!



Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom.
Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
No scientist ever discovered anything that God didn't create.
Which of the hundreds upon hundreds of gods mankind has created through our history are you professing created everything?


I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life 

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Which of the hundreds upon hundreds of gods mankind has created through our history are you professing created everything?
It is true that man has created many "gods" (lower case "g"), however God (upper case "G") created man. It's all right there in Genesis if you want to know the precise sequence of events.



YiC,

Zech


Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom.
Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
It's all right there in Genesis if you want to know the precise sequence of events.
Did you read my Introduction post?

Quote:
I was a fundamentalist Christian attending seminaries and I was going to be a minister...
I know what Genesis says.


I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life 

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Did you read my Introduction post?
I read every introductory post.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I know what Genesis says.
I think you may have forgotten bits and pieces.

YiC,

Zech


Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 2,850
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Which of the hundreds upon hundreds of gods mankind has created through our history are you professing created everything?
Seeing as we're Christians, we're probably professing the God of the Bible created everything. A god created by mankind couldn't have created everything, since at least mankind must have already existed. Checkmate, atheist!

And what Virginia said is correct. God created everything. Without Him nothing would exist (Jn 1:3). Therefore the fact that everything exists is proof of God (Rom 1:18-20; Ps 19:1).


Gen 6:6-7 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Find out what God thinks about: asexuals, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, the Book of Mormon, babies
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Unsaved trash, scottish retard
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United Kingdom.
Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
It is true that man has created many "gods" (lower case "g"), however God (upper case "G") created man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Seeing as we're Christians, we're probably professing the God of the Bible created everything. A god created by mankind couldn't have created everything, since at least mankind must have already existed. Checkmate, atheist!

And what Virginia said is correct. God created everything. Without Him nothing would exist (Jn 1:3). Therefore the fact that everything exists is proof of God (Rom 1:18-20; Ps 19:1).
You're whole argument hinges on the fact that God, most definitely made man. There is no evidence to support that theory, whereas if you look at evolution, that is much more credible explanation as to why we are here on this planet. And how are you so confident that 'your' God is the correct God? With over 2,000 religions on this planet. There is no sufficient reason(s) for you to believe the Bible is true. When we go to investigate the Bible, not only do we have this problem about not knowing who the authors are, and not having any original copies, we find that the Bible is contradictory to itself in places, contradictory to science and other places, and incorrect to some of historical findings. There is no reason for you to believe the Bible is true. Quoting the Bible isn't going to get you anywhere because you haven't demonstrated why anyone should consider the Bible to be true or authoritative.


I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Irinka the repentant jewess's Avatar
Irinka the repentant jewess Irinka the repentant jewess is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 359
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Home - with dreams of my eternal home in the presence of my Savior.
Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
You're whole argument hinges on the fact that God, most definitely made man. There is no evidence to support that theory, whereas if you look at evolution, that is much more credible explanation as to why we are here on this planet. And how are you so confident that 'your' God is the correct God? With over 2,000 religions on this planet. There is no sufficient reason(s) for you to believe the Bible is true. When we go to investigate the Bible, not only do we have this problem about not knowing who the authors are, and not having any original copies, we find that the Bible is contradictory to itself in places, contradictory to science and other places, and incorrect to some of historical findings. There is no reason for you to believe the Bible is true. Quoting the Bible isn't going to get you anywhere because you haven't demonstrated why anyone should consider the Bible to be true or authoritative.
Have you demonstrated that God most definitely did not make man? Or that the Bible has no truth or authority in it? After all, the other 1999 religions do not have a text that has been the world's most sold and read book for centuries. No one else's god made himself into a man and died a horrific death and rose again to save those who would follow and obey him. Our God did that and the Bible is the #1 best seller of all time. I wonder why. 2 Timothy 3:16.


Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 7,976
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-30-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Infinity
Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth
It's all right there in Genesis if you want to know the precise sequence of events.
Did you read my Introduction post?


Quote:
I was a fundamentalist Christian attending seminaries and I was going to be a minister...
I know what Genesis says.
Mr Porter has already explained that you were never a Christian at all (in your Intro. thread). Have you read it?







Quote:
elsewhere Infinity writes
Yes, that is exactly why I'm an atheist. I was promised a hot atheist chick threesome with two other female atheists
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity (the Introduction post) View Post
I am an atheist. I don't believe in God.

I was a fundamentalist Christians attending seminaries and I was going to be a minister, however ..blah
Christians do not ordain women. There are no female Christian ministers. Whatever "seminary" you were attending (if any) could in no way have been Christian. Now I am aware that all sorts of cynical charlatans PRETEND to be "christian" so they can enjoy a Rolls-Royce lifestyle without actually having to do anything to earn it and that they operate training centres for other charlatans to practise lying to children, little old ladies (not poor ones obviously), parents, terminally ill patients and so on. And I know that some of these disregard God's Inerrant Word concerning the ministry. They are not now nor have ever been nor ever will be or could possibly ever be Christian. You should know that. I do.

Why should I believe anything else you say?

It's like one of those crazed axe merchants chopping furiously at heads, brains everywhere and eyeballs "Oh yeah man, I am just so laid back.." hack, crunch "I wouldn't hurt a fly, me.." gouge, maim, to severely kill "like, dude, I just so respect my human brothers and sisters.." splodge, splodge (a couple of babies cop the blunt end) what the axe murderer says and what the axe murderer does are two different things. They are not in harmony.

And you are not in harmony with Scripture. That is why your life is hollow and empty. Jesus explained it like this:
REVELATION 3
20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
KJV .. Look Up .. context
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
archaeology, history, progress, solomon, wisdom

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved