Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear!
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#201)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 12:15 PM

Sas,

You are probably not aware that way prior to the underwear Felicity was given a cute bear by Cranky Old Man and after that she got a pair of gym shoes from youth Pastor Levi Jones.

So the underwear are just part of her collection. I think this may make you understand that this was not just a random gift of kindness by Rev Jim but a well thought out gift for a girl who loves Pediabear merchandise.

I hope this clarifies the whole thing for you.

God's blessing,
Charli.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Last edited by Phebe Carlyle; 08-10-2010 at 11:23 PM.
(#202)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 12:51 PM

I don't go around buying intimate things for my friends children. These things are left for the family. And buying scented stuff for a girl is completely different, and far more appropriate, what is more, Mrs Phoebe Dewitt, you are not married to a twenty-three-year-old, at sixty-four, so I am not nearly as concerned about you as a certain other forum member. There is nothing suspect about you as far as I can tell. Anyway what I'm trying to say, you GENERALLY seem like solid people so the gift is more appropriate, and I assume the loofah is that too, of course. It's a good gift for a girl. I also think the shoes are good, again a bit weird for an outsider, by which I mean not direct family, to be giving such expensive things, especially out of the blue, over here friends only give money or gifts at really big days, like confirmation or baptism, otherwise it is strictly family, which do give generously, so it's not about that.

I will say this again, if a sixty-four year old man outside of my family was giving underwear to my sixteen-year old daughter, I wouldn't hesitate a second to tell him it's an inappropriate gift, and that womenly things are and should be left to the women, and that it is not for said 'person'.

I would never buy underwear for my mother or for my sister. CERTAINLY not for my cousins, the only person I'd get underwear was my wife, even so I'd like some instructions so I'd get what she'd like.

I DON'T buy underwear for women, of ANY age, unless I want to send a very specific message. I mean what's next, a pedibear bra, from the good Reverent to Felicity? Condoms with pediabear on them?

I don't know what is an appropriate gift for a sixteen-year old girl, but if it's something intimate I leave it to the wife or other women to figure out. They know what a young woman needs, how the hell would I? I guess maybe I'd get her a magazine about horses, girls seem to like reading those..

Maybe a bag of candy or a t-shirt with her favorite charity on it, something you can give IN FRONT OF THE PARENTS. Or maybe a Baptist Catechism, leather bound etc, or since she is a very Christian young lady, some picture with an angel on it, or some angel related product, like soap or stuff? Just for the love of God THINK before you give a gift, that it is appropriate. That it is acceptable to families.

That's where I stand. And I won't change my mind in any way. A man has no business in girl territory. And gifts like this is just crossing the line on so many levels.

I thought you guys were supposed to be the old-fashioned ones?

Regards,

sas
(#203)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
Ramblings
Did you miss Felicity's post, she asked you to leave her alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
@Mrs. Phebe Dewitt Thank you! I love getting presents!

@Lisa H Thank you for helping me with this sas person.

@self_aware_sinner If you have nothing nice to say about my underwear LEAVE THIS THREAD!

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#204)
Old
Unsaved trash, firewater-gulping squaw

Rides the Short Bus Uppity Woman/Enabler

Tchoupitoulas is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Sas,

You are probably not aware that way prior to the underwear Felicity was given a cute bear by Cranky Old Man and after that she got a pair of gym shoes from youth Pastor Levi Jones.

So the underwear are just part of her collection. I think this may make you understand that this was not just a random gift of kindness by Rev Jim but a well thought out gift for a girl who loves Pedobear merchandise.

I hope this clarifies the whole thing for you.

God's blessing,
Charli.

So she's being wooed by a whole host of pedophiles.
(#205)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I thought you guys were supposed to be the old-fashioned ones?

Regards,

sas
And I thought you told us in one of your first posts that you were not worthy to judge us.

Hasn't stopped you tho has it?

Felicity's father has NO problem with the gifts she has received. And, it was all done in public. Not some sleazy "don't tell Daddy" kind of perverse gift giving.

I fail to understand why you have a problem with it.

I further fail to understand how it is any of your business.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#206)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
@self_aware_sinner If you have nothing nice to say about my underwear LEAVE THIS THREAD!
WHY WOULD I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR UNDERWEAR? THAT'S THE WHOLE PROBLEM HERE.

sas

ps. I wouldn't buy a girl soap I'd only get her the wrong kind and it would be weird, I'd leave it to a more mature woman in spirit, like Phoebe Dewitt, to get such a gift. Some things are best left for women to deal with I mean this is just NATURAL, for ANYBODY. I'm sure you already believe that more firmly than most, in Freehold, anyway. Right?

And, I'm thinking maybe the good Reverent has homer tendencies, since he seems to be wandering into the territory of what women are supposed to be doing. I find women stuff BAFFLING and I don't want to get involved with it, leave it to the women. Not for old men for God's sake!

It's just WEIRD.

sas
(#207)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Rubbish Removed
Look! How many times do you need to be told. Leave Felicity alone. Even she has asked you to leave her alone.

Were I live there is a name for men like you who chase after womens underwear, they are called snowdroppers. They are filthy disgusting perverts.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#208)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Look! How many times do you need to be told. Leave Felicity alone. Even she has asked you to leave her alone.

Were I live there is a name for men like you who chase after womens underwear, they are called snowdroppers. They are filthy disgusting perverts.
So you're saying Reverent Osmond is a snowdropper right?

sas
(#209)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
So you're saying Reverent Osmond is a snowdropper right?

sas
No. You are the one chasing after Felicity's underwear.

Please abide by Felicity's wishes and stop upsetting her.

(#210)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
No.
Seems to me like that's exactly what he is, a snowdropper. Why doesn't the term apply to him?

Quote:
You are the one chasing after Felicity's underwear.
No I'm not, that is what my whole POINT is about, that Reverent Osmond shouldn't be involved with Felicity's underwear in any way! Now you are throwing baseless accusations around, which is very close to false witness. I'd think about myself now before I posted to others.

Quote:
Please abide by Felicity's wishes and stop upsetting her.
I think it is the good Reverent that upset her in the first place with an unseemly and crooked gift, from an old man, and that is why she even felt the need to post it here, so others could set things right which she isn't capable of, being a Christian girl. That's what I'm thinking.

sas
(#211)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I'd think about myself now before I posted to others.
That is a very obvious statement about yourself. You only think of yourself and not of others.

(#212)
Old
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Now you are throwing baseless accusations around, which is very close to false witness.
You are accusing Sister Lisa of committing the sin of bearing false witness, but this is in itself committing the crime of false witness.

Exodus 20:16 (King James Version) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
(#213)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
To answer your question though, IF Pastor Ezekiel started buying me undergarments I would assume his fiancee' may have something to say about that, as well as my NEW HUSBAND James Dewitt! That however would be an entirely different issue now wouldn't it, considering I am 45!
Now if it is totally acceptable for Jiimy to gift Felicity undergarments then why would Zekie Boy's "fiancée" or JD have a problem with Zekie doing that same for you? What would be their objection?

Mind you I do not think it is a situation that would arise, now Zekie buying some nice boxer shorts for other members of his congregation I would not rule out so quickly.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#214)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
You are accusing Sister Lisa of committing the sin of bearing false witness, but this is in itself committing the crime of false witness.

Exodus 20:16 (King James Version) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
No what you are doing now is defending another false witness with a false witness of your own.

Jesper: "Don't persecute me, I'm innocent!"

Landover True Christians™: "Crucify him!!! Crucify him!!!"

Ah the joy I feel right now is just as Jesus described, it warms my soul and my very bones. You guys are a blessing, persecution like this is hard to come by, it's a real treat for the Genuine Christian™ to see the witness of the Bible with his own eyes and feel it in his very Soul™.

God bless!

sas
(#215)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 02:37 PM

Quote:
No what you are doing now is defending another false witness with a false witness of your own.

Ah the joy I feel right now is just as Jesus described, it warms my soul and my very bones. You guys are a blessing, persecution like this is hard to come by, it's a real treat for the Genuine Christian™ to see the witness of the Bible with his own eyes and feel it in his very Soul™.

God bless!

sas
Now you are just mocking the Lord and those who believe in him

Job 17:2 Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation?

Leave Felicity's thread like she has asked. You are just upsetting her. She has already told you she likes the gift and her parents welcomed the gift. It is none of your business. If there was anything untoward, Felicity's parents would have made a complaint.

(#216)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 09:45 PM

I have admitted having feelings for Felicity when I believed her older, and also a bit when I found out her physical age, given her spiritual age or wisdom. So I'm past that. I just want to say, it is inappropriate for a man, especially of such an age and not a member of the actual family, to give presents that should only be given by women, and in this case, a very intimate gift, which a man has no business even thinking about, even handling in a store. This is the women's domain, in particular and maybe solely the mother's, but maybe also aunts and godly friends of her own age.

I call complete bs on the whole thing and do not hesitate to call pedophile, especially given his marriage to a twenty-three-year-old, himself aged sixty-four, clearly and obviously he has no limits or standards in this respect as it is. Why should Felicity be safe? Or maybe he is thinking of dumping or divorcing his new wife, and marrying Felicity at age eighteen, and this is the preliminary courtship motions?

I'm just saying, if anything like this is involved, he needs to be stopped, his title doesn't matter one bit, he needs to be stopped and stopped emphatically. By which I mean a ringing slap or a punch to the face if nothing else works, if he proves himself immune to reason or exhortation. Maybe even a few stones thrown his way, certainly at his car, I assume it's not a moped.

You know where I stand and I will never change this. I have standards here, I consider myself too old for someone that age, and someone TWICE my age, well what can I say, you connect the dots.

God bless,

sas
(#217)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_abusing_sinner View Post

Why do you want to crucify one of my dogs? Is this some sort of threat? Jesper may be old and Blind, but he's raised most of the puppies around here and they will defend him to their death!

Quote:
Nobody here has screamed to crucify my dog.

Quote:
You are a very sick and twisted person.

Quote:
I have admitted having feelings for Felicity when I believed her older, and also a bit when I found out her physical age, given her spiritual age or wisdom. So I'm past that.
Really? because you're coming across as a spurned and jealous lover. Also your other post about having a thing for a nun over the internet....

Quote:
I just want to say, it is inappropriate for a man, especially of such an age and not a member of the actual family, to give presents that should only be given by women, and in this case, a very intimate gift, which a man has no business even thinking about, even handling in a store. This is the women's domain, in particular and maybe solely the mother's, but maybe also aunts and godly friends of her own age.
You are the only one having issues with this. It seems that those of us with clean consciouses, don't see the filth that you see.

Quote:
I call complete bs on the whole thing and do not hesitate to call pedophile, especially given his marriage to a twenty-three-year-old, himself aged sixty-four, clearly and obviously he has no limits or standards in this respect as it is. Why should Felicity be safe? Or maybe he is thinking of dumping or divorcing his new wife, and marrying Felicity at age eighteen, and this is the preliminary courtship motions?
Since when is marrying a 23 year old pedophilia? How about you call the Iowa State police and turn him in. You go tell them that an older gentleman is marrying a 23 year old woman of her own free will. Once they've finished blasting you for being a complete idiot, they will probably hang up and call him a lucky dog.

Quote:
I'm just saying, if anything like this is involved, he needs to be stopped, his title doesn't matter one bit, he needs to be stopped and stopped emphatically. By which I mean a ringing slap or a punch to the face if nothing else works, if he proves himself immune to reason or exhortation. Maybe even a few stones thrown his way, certainly at his car, I assume it's not a moped.
So you are promoting violence against a respected member of our town? You are a disgusting piece of crap, you know that? Why don't you tell the police this bit of advice, that the people who actually know the Reverend won't throw rocks at his property? I mean how dare we respect the man?

Quote:
You know where I stand and I will never change this. I have standards here, I consider myself too old for someone that age, and someone TWICE my age, well what can I say, you connect the dots.
Yes, you're very good at connecting dots that don't even exist. Men that have beards are gay, any woman who is polite to you is madly in love with you, my wife is manly but abused. Just because you're a street musician loser that can't pay for a date let alone meet a decent girl does not mean that you should go around defaming those that are capable of finding a good woman.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#218)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
...and do not hesitate to call pedophile, especially given his marriage to a twenty-three-year-old...
Before you call something, maybe you should be familiar with what you're calling:

pe·do·phile   /ˈpidəˌfaɪl/ Show Spelled[pee-duh-fahyl] Show IPA
–noun Psychiatry . an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.
(definition from dictionary.com)

A 23-year old woman is a "young child" to you?

You don't seem to hesitate from "calling" a lot of things, with no basis in fact (or Scripture).

You seem to have burned a lot of bridges here. Next time you approach a group of strangers, try doing it with respect and honesty. You'll be amazed at what can happen.

(#219)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ True Christian™ Heaven Bound Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Saved 1 Year Pro-Life Christian Love 3rd Year Bible College Touched by Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery Saved 10 Years

A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!A Follower will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
I have admitted having feelings for Felicity when I believed her older,
You see a picture of a young girl and you immediately get feelings of lust and sexual attraction? What in the name of God is wrong with you?

Quote:
and also a bit when I found out her physical age, given her spiritual age or wisdom. So I'm past that.
And the only thing stopping you from acting out your pedophilic tendencies are your fear of society's reaction? After all age is but a number, it is your words and actions that show what you really are. If the law had said 16 years an acceptable age you would still have been all over her. You need to get yourself locked up. Now. Before any other kids will be hurt by your actions and yes, kids have already been hurt by you: can you even imagine how Felicity must feel right now? Having an adult making all kinds of sexual references in regards to her and the people she loves? An adult who will not go away even when he's been told to leave plenty of times?

Why don't you read this article and count how many times the victim said no and tried to get away. Now compare that to how many times Felicity said no and told you to go away. What makes that you look like?

Quote:
I think this is what you should undergo. You admit to having pedophilic tendencies. You keep stalking an underage girl even though she and many of her friends and protectors have told you to get lost.

Leviticus 26:15-16
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
(#220)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Thank you Rev. Jim Osborne for the cute Pediabear underwear! - 08-10-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
I think this is what you should undergo. You admit to having pedophilic tendencies. You keep stalking an underage girl even though she and many of her friends and protectors have told you to get lost.
He does seem obsessed with Felicity.

I, for one, have no interest whatsoever in seeing Felicity model her Pediabear underwear. Seeing Zeke modeling a pair during my last visit to Freehold (he'd forgotten his swim trunks and a bunch of us guys were going to hang in the hot tub at my hotel) was quite enough of that distorted bear face for me, thank you very much!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!