Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#2001)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
danes dont rape their children thats negros u know? and who have written that book ?
So do you drive a Ahlgrens car, or your parents.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2002)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society

Dansker is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So do you drive a Ahlgrens car, or your parents.
i dont know what Ahlgrens mean and I dont drive my parents car, dos it matter what car I am driving ? i drive VW
(#2003)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:18 PM

The queer icon, Sidney Lee, alone should be enough to convince everyone that Danishland is the darkest most homerpossesed country in the world.

He (yes, it is a 'he') is just scary on so many levels.

I got to get out of this evil rapist corrupted God-forsaken homer country.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
(#2004)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
i dont know what Ahlgrens mean and I dont drive my parents car, dos it matter what car I am driving ? i drive VW
Then you don't live in Denmark little boy.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2005)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
What on earth does the scripture you posted have to do with the horror of Denmarkian Swedes?! They are evil, unrepentant sinners -- they are NOT frail, nor thirsty, nor starving. Therefore, I don't have to minister to their vile, unmentionable "needs", thank you very much!
No, but they are in a prison, a prison of sin, a did not Jesus speak words of compassion on the True Cross, Forgive them Father for they know not what they do, rather than observe their self-wrought damnation with coolness and maybe even a little glee, Mrs. Rogers? I think you are perverted. Perverted by your old buddy >

: "Forgive her Lord, for she knows not what she does."

Mrs. Rogers : "piffle em they can go their own merry way haha."

: "You're not going to heaven with ME Mrs. Rogers, until you change that 'tude of yours."

Mrs. Rogers : "But, but, but..."

: "Yes Mrs. Rogers?"

Mrs. Rogers: "I didn't care about you IN THE FIRST PLACE WAHHHHHH."

: "Just repent and learn to love your neighbour, however near or far, as your very self."

God bless.

sas
(#2006)
Old
Undercover Modstandsbevægelsen
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
And you call yourself a smart denmarkian?

Click here to read more about it. Swedish car tho... No denmarkian has ever been smart enough to produce a car.

Deuteronomy 2:7
For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#2007)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Dansker is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Then you don't live in Denmark little boy.

1 John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
hehe u talk about candy? ur sick? pls go away
(#2008)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
hehe u talk about candy? ur sick? pls go away
Thats right little boy, have a cry. You live in the US and you thought you could fool us.

(#2009)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.TravisDK has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenmarkianLady View Post
The queer icon, Sidney Lee, alone should be enough to convince everyone that Danishland is the darkest most homerpossesed country in the world.
Amen to that!

btw, deleted the picture from the quote.... Once is more than enough.

For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
(#2010)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Thats right little boy, have a cry. You live in the US and you thought you could fool us.
no I dont old lady im dane and I dont cry hahaha u see and why should I fool u when u fool uself?
(#2011)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
no I dont old lady im dane and I dont cry hahaha u see and why should I fool u when u fool uself?
Stop with the charade, you have been exposed like a rat in the desert. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.

(#2012)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
I'm actually pretty convinced that he is a Dane.
What you see here, Sister Lisa, is a product of the Denmarkian educationsystem. That's why homeschooling is so important.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
(#2013)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I'm actually pretty convinced that he is a Dane.
What you see here, Sister Lisa, is a product of the Denmarkian educationsystem. That's why homeschooling is so important.
The Denmarkian education system must getting worse (if it was possible) if they do not teach them about things in their own country.

(#2014)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
The Denmarkian education system must getting worse (if it was possible) if they do not teach them about things in their own country.
Actually they don't even teach in the public schools. It's all a charade.
The public schools here in Denmark are used to get large groups of children at the same place at the same time only to rape them. And then they brainwash them to think they learned something that day.

It's just so horrible to know and not be able to do anything but keeping my own kids at home.

(#2015)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Stop with the charade, you have been exposed like a rat in the desert. You are only making a bigger fool of yourself.
pls dont be angry old lady and dont cry its ok ur not a dane u just have work to come to heaven danes dont they are good ppl
(#2016)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
pls dont be angry old lady and dont cry its ok ur not a dane u just have work to come to heaven danes dont they are good ppl
No denmarkians (or very few) will ever go to heaven, praising the ungodly work of H.C. Andersen is enough to ensure that.
(#2017)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Actually they don't even teach in the public schools. It's all a charade.
The public schools here in Denmark are used to get large groups of children at the same place at the same time only to rape them. And then they brainwash them to think they learned something that day.

It's just so horrible to know and not be able to do anything but keeping my own kids at home.
I do not blame you for home schooling your children. These Denmarkians morals are servilely lacking. I would hate to say this, but it makes the vikings of old look like angels (forgive me Lord).

(#2018)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 02:01 PM

And btw... where in The Holy Bible does it say that denmarkians will go to heaven?

Making statements like that requires evidence in the form of scripture I believe
(#2019)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Cancer on Society

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisDK View Post
And btw... where in The Holy Bible does it say that denmarkians will go to heaven?

Making statements like that requires evidence in the form of scripture I believe
think u have to read it one more time if u dont know it(maybe u got the wrong bible?)
(#2020)
Old
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-10-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
think u have to read it one more time if u dont know it(maybe u got the wrong bible?)
Well since you apparently know where to find it, I suggest you show us all.