Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!!
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!! - 09-15-2011, 10:35 AM

I was going to delete your message and toddle off on my little way but the Lord had other ideas I think. The difference between me and you is that like the Lord I can quote scripture chapter and verse (while not as indepth as Him) too but I understand it also which you clearly do not.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged (KJV and NKJV). You might want to actually read your bible once now and then or maybe actually get one.

Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Luke 6:28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Luke 6:29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

Luke 6:30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

Luke 6:33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

Luke 6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful (KJV and NKJV).

And as for you pastor Zeke,
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire". please call me a fool again, repent and appologise for your sinful comment

He who puts the 'STUD" into studying huh? that would be a lustful comment if ever I saw one as the term "Stud" is a very sexuallised comment unless your calling yourself a button or a peice of wood in a wall. Here is the definition of the word in part; 1. stud Slang. a man who is notably virile and sexually active (really? you sinner you). 2. stud any male animal kept for breeding. 3. stud a group of horses or other animals kept for breeding. 4. stud an establishment, as a farm, where horses are kept for breeding. 5. stud a number of horses or other animals bred or kept by one owner. 6. (n.) stud a studhorse or stallion. Very un Christianly of you. Me thinks Pastor Stud you be a wolf amongst the sheep leading them astray. While I may not know your true heart my spiddy sence says that your are indeed a sinner and not even remotely christian but only Father knows that for sure so I will make no final judgement of your status.

I dont need to provide scriptural quotes if you were an open christian the Lord would have spoken to you in your heart to confirm what I said. You have been judged by your own words and ingnorance, repent for it was not me who was being tested. The Lord commands us to love our enemy, the idolitor, homosexual, thief, prostitues, murder, and all those other people you spew hatred, arrogance and unforgiveness towards.