Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please pray for our Ruth Clark
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Please pray for our Ruth Clark - 08-27-2007, 11:11 AM

Dear friends,

This has been a bad month for all at PAG.

We had another 2 Church members wrongly jailed, after the Harry Potter book burnings we organised. We have been attempting to get to the bottom of this, after several people attending our peaceful Christian protest were alleged to have thrown burning books at children, who were purchasing the new Potter book.

Do not believe all you read in the press about this incident. My 2 church members are completely innocent of this crime. It would seem that several idiots joined our protest that were nothing to do with our church, in an attempt to cause trouble for us. They were the ones who began throwing the burning books into the crowds. Though only 2 children were really that extremely badly hurt, and i am sure that after only a few years of skin grafts they may even look human again. My church take no responsibility for this sad incident.

I would also like to point out that if this were only a few hundred
years ago, all children who bought this sick satanic book would have
faced a death by fire anyway.

But this coming only two weeks after the violent scenes we saw at the Goth Funeral we protested, has been a huge blow for our Peaceful Christian Organisation. That incident saw one of our key Church members incarcerated. Our dearest Ruth Clark. This I do not understand, as we were the ones who were violently assaulted by that suicide freak's family members, and several worthless goths. Still, I am glad we told those pathetic freaks we were glad their son was dead, and he was burning in Hell.

We will continue as usual, as well as try to have our other members freed
from this disgusting miscarriage of justice, but we now feel that we are fighting a losing battle over Ruth. We have been seeking legal guidance on this matter for the past 4 weeks, after Ruth was charged with serious assault, which violated her parole conditions. We just have to accept the fact that she will end up back inside serving the remainder of her sentence.

Please do not think the worst of our dearest Ruth, she is the victim here. The local Police force hate us, they call us a cult, which is just completely ridiculous. They have been trying to pin false charges on her for years, after the handicapped care home she worked at was burned down, and she was accused of poisoning several of the residents. A harmless joke gone wrong. It could happen to any of us. But she was wrongly accused and convicted of phoning in a fake bomb threat to an abortion clinic early last year, and several other false assault and stalking charges which are nothing but lies, and we have been fighting an uphill battle for her freedom ever since.

Please do not read anything bad into these charges, they are purely a misunderstanding. We do not wish to be labelled a 'Church of hate'

I hope you will join us in praying for our fallen combrade.

Rev RG Green