Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Happy Day!! Shopping spree
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Happy Day!! Shopping spree - 03-13-2014, 03:00 PM

Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!

Charter Member Pearland, Texas