Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Parents, have you had "the talk" with your kids?
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Uppity Woman/Enabler Adulteress Cancer on Society Lezbo

Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fleur-de-lis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Parents, have you had "the talk" with your kids? - 04-08-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, a moment on the lips and a life time of hips. Children bred from the stupor of a one night stand is not love.
If your parents really loved you, they would of taught you about God and how by His Good Grace, we are here.
Stupor of a one-night stand? Hardly. I was a planned baby and my parents, who were high school sweethearts, just celebrated their fiftieth wedding anniversary.

Quote:
I do not know what you are. I do know you refuse the simple wishes of God. Something is not right about you. Is it because you are obese and have a lot of cats?
I am not obese - 5'2" tall and 115 lbs. And I only have three cats.