Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page God Hates Iceland!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#2741)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Sissy Cry Baby

John C. Coleman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-10-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silmerillinn View Post
For starters to keep facts right here icelanders are not swedes but nordwegians from norway, These people were not the same back then and are not now. Second the reason why they when to Iceland was because they were fleeing but not because they were murderers of thieves rather than the people staying in Norway but they didn't like the new king and fled to Iceland so they didn't have to live under his rule. Now take in that those people are just the first, there are a lot of irish people, danes and from all over that came here or were robbed by the vikings.
Now lot of other country's are close to the north pole than Iceland, Russia, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the United States of America.

You people know the history of god and jesus. I know the history of my own people.
We know Jesus. Jesus knows ALL, and therefore we know all when we read the KJV 1611 Holy Bible. Genesis 1:1 2 Timothy 3:16 Matthew 4:4
(#2742)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-10-2014, 02:54 PM

How many threads do we have to endure full of bestiality and lezboo icelandicks?

Heathens, all of them.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#2743)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan
Under Investigation

Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 07:52 PM

This is surely gonna get me banned because knowing you're Christians you have that motto if you're not with us you're against us. But i was raised as Christians and i abandoned my believe cause you guy are cruel and hateful. Like music *Metal* it's called satanic just because it sounds angry and demonic compare to other genre of music and that just being judgemental. And every time you don't approve something it's labeled satanic, what if i was to make charity for people with cancer and it was not in the name of the lord does that make it a sin it that making me demonic... Of course not that would be stupid right just as stupid as workshipping a hippy that walks on water and turns water into wine, and throwing a massive party over two thousand years ago and people are still talking about it. And by the way about viking religion, Thor's roll what to remove all ice trolls and God's to bane all evil. Question where are the troll and why is there still evil among us?

It is religion that creates hell therefore if we didn't have religion we wouldn't believe in hell, you guys should just take a chill pill and stop hating so much.
(#2744)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisleppa View Post
you have that motto if you're not with us you're against us.
Wrong, our truth is "if you're not with us you're against GOD"

Quote:
Like music *Metal* it's called satanic just because it sounds angry and demonic
Sounding demonic seems allow a reasonable hypotheses for it's origin. Dahh!

Quote:
if i was to make charity for people with cancer
Why on earth would you mix with those that GOD is punishing?

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Quote:
Question where are the troll and why is there still evil among us?
Unfortunately trolls and evil-doers end up here, posting nonsense and making us lose our time (but not our faith)

Quote:
if we didn't have religion we wouldn't believe in hell, you guys should just take a chill pill and stop hating so much.
You wish.

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

You are hell-bound, to darkness you will be cast, you better believe that one.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#2745)
Old
Under Investigation

Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Nippleppa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:04 PM

If god is gonna punish me he can get is black ass personally to me rather than some brainwashed lunatic with a bible in his hand.
(#2746)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
This is surely gonna get me banned because knowing you're Christians you have that motto if you're not with us you're against us. But i was raised as Christians and i abandoned my believe cause you guy are cruel and hateful. Like music *Metal* it's called satanic just because it sounds angry and demonic compare to other genre of music and that just being judgemental. And every time you don't approve something it's labeled satanic, what if i was to make charity for people with cancer and it was not in the name of the lord does that make it a sin it that making me demonic... Of course not that would be stupid right just as stupid as workshipping a hippy that walks on water and turns water into wine, and throwing a massive party over two thousand years ago and people are still talking about it. And by the way about viking religion, Thor's roll what to remove all ice trolls and God's to bane all evil. Question where are the troll and why is there still evil among us?

It is religion that creates hell therefore if we didn't have religion we wouldn't believe in hell, you guys should just take a chill pill and stop hating so much.
Hello and welcome to our friendly forums! You sound a bit frustrated, friend. You mention that you left your faith. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm also joyful to hear that because now that you have abandoned the false cultish theology taught by your perverted priests, you can now learn the Truth about Jesus! Today is a Great Day for Redemption!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#2747)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:14 PM

It's not that i hate religions nothing personal but i just learned what is right and wrong and to me that is enough if i and please people with good behavior rather then forceful words and saying it's the word of my god. If god loves everyone why the hell would he hate so much? we are human on a planet and we make war of religion to prove how's religion is true after i left my faith that war also left me and i feel more free then ever
(#2748)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
If god loves everyone why the hell would he hate so much?
Why do we end up with people who haven't read the Bible?

Where on earth did you get this idea?

Genesis 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Does it sound like an all loving GOD to you?

Numbers 21:2-3

And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.

And the LORD hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

But there is a logic to his wrath.

Jude 1:5

I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Revelation 11:18

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

CHOSE WISELY!

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#2749)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
It's not that i hate religions nothing personal but i just learned what is right and wrong and to me that is enough if i and please people with good behavior rather then forceful words and saying it's the word of my god. If god loves everyone why the hell would he hate so much? we are human on a planet and we make war of religion to prove how's religion is true after i left my faith that war also left me and i feel more free then ever
Oh my, how confused you must be!

First dear, you cannot know right from wrong without the Spirit of Righteousness (Romans 3:10), you can only act on your base instincts which, as an atheist, is little more than that of a drunken chimpanzee. No offense.

Second, it doesn't matter how well you treat people when you're in Hell. In a hundred years the people you treated well will be in Hell. This lasts for all eternity. If you truly loved people and wanted to treat them well, you would show the the way to Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.

Third, where on earth did you get the idea God loves everyone? Have you ever read the Bible? You won't find it in there, friend, but you will find how to be one of those God does love.

And finally, wars aren't fought to prove the truth of a religion. A religion is true whether or not anyone fights in a battle. Wars are fought for all kinds of reasons, and when these reasons are righteous, the LORD prevails.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#2750)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:25 PM

God has done nothing for me i prayed as a young child to teen my church even labeled me anti-Christ for always feeling some form of presence, that having some form a medium ability's is gift of Satan. i never recall me making a deal with him it's just that you christian just judge to soon and i don't understand you're faith anymore.
(#2751)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
God has done nothing for me i prayed as a young child to teen my church even labeled me anti-Christ for always feeling some form of presence, that having some form a medium ability's is gift of Satan. i never recall me making a deal with him it's just that you christian just judge to soon and i don't understand you're faith anymore.
So you spent your youth babbling with satan and now you're mad at GOD for his doing nothing for you...

BRILLIANT!

p.s. You were probably too drugged to remember your deal with satan. Hint: it was probably the night before you woke up with a sore ass.

PRAY TO JESUS!
(#2752)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:43 PM

Trust me i ain't confused, I like most of everything for books to television it's just brainwashing i do not believe in hell nor heaven i just believe in life, won't make some superstition thousands of years ago hinder my way of thinking, you only live once and why would god give us life just to make us suffer if we don't accept his *Existence* sounds like a child with a magnifying glass by a ant hill.
(#2753)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Trust me i ain't confused, I like most of everything for books to television it's just brainwashing i do not believe in hell nor heaven i just believe in life, won't make some superstition thousands of years ago hinder my way of thinking, you only live once and why would god give us life just to make us suffer if we don't accept his *Existence* sounds like a child with a magnifying glass by a ant hill.
It does sound a bit cruel, but that is GOD's way.

And might I point a couple of errors?

HE does not want you *accepting* HIS Existence, HE wants you to follow every single one of HIS laws and commandments.

Heaven and hell do exist, you have but the shortest of times (this life) to choose wisely

PRAY TO JESUS!
(#2754)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
So you spent your youth babbling with satan and now you're mad at GOD for his doing nothing for you...

BRILLIANT!

p.s. You were probably too drugged to remember your deal with satan. Hint: it was probably the night before you woke up with a sore ass.

PRAY TO JESUS!

that's not even a logical answer now your just throwing blames, and i wasn't on drugs in my youth. Tell me was it Jesus that told you to say that or you're own words. If i was a godly being and someone would throw blames at someone and say it was my words, I would surely just give you my backhand. No offense.
(#2755)
Old
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life

Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Satan is in no position to give gifts, but there is a Scriptural basis for your church's stance against mediums, necromancers, witches, and the like.

(Leviticus 19:31) "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God."

(Leviticus 20:27) "A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them."

(Leviticus 20:6) "And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."

Etc. etc.

Yours in Christ (NOT HARRY HOUDINI),

Z. Smyth

(#2756)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
It does sound a bit cruel, but that is GOD's way.

And might I point a couple of errors?

HE does not want you *accepting* HIS Existence, HE wants you to follow every single one of HIS laws and commandments.

Heaven and hell do exist, you have but the shortest of times (this life) to choose wisely

PRAY TO JESUS!
Well I'll rather choose hell then have some God constantly testing me, Making rules that ends in eternal suffering and mass murder. I do not fear hell and i don't think it's real, I'll sooner start praying to aliens.
(#2757)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Sissy Cry Baby

John C. Coleman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:

We are not cruel. We are direct. The bible isn't all fun and games friend. Matthew 10:34. Jesus was not a hippy, and that is Blasphemy. Mark 3:29. Have fun burning in a lake of fire friend. Revelation 21:8 Psalm 14:1
(#2758)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. Coleman View Post
We are not cruel. We are direct. The bible isn't all fun and games friend. Matthew 10:34. Jesus was not a hippy, and that is Blasphemy. Mark 3:29. Have fun burning in a lake of fire friend. Revelation 21:8 Psalm 14:1
The world would be better of without these lunatic religion, just people living among each other that would be nice less complicated and less death.
(#2759)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Well I'll rather choose hell then have some God constantly testing me, Making rules that ends in eternal suffering and mass murder. I do not fear hell and i don't think it's real, I'll sooner start praying to aliens.
Yes, and as a youth you also hated school tests.

LIEberal talking through and through... No responsibility here please, I'm GOD's snowflake, no judgment please

Grow a pair please.

And you just say you don't fear hell because you say it isn't real.

Now, you'd pray to aliens who did nothing nice for you but not to GOD, why would you pray to satan under any disguise?

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#2760)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Yes, and as a youth you also hated school tests.

LIEberal talking through and through... No responsibility here please, I'm GOD's snowflake, no judgment please

Grow a pair please.

And you just say you don't fear hell because you say it isn't real.

Now, you'd pray to aliens who did nothing nice for you but not to GOD, why would you pray to satan under any disguise?

PRAISE THE LORD!
"Everything is satan under disguise" You people are so one sighted. I said i would rather pray to aliens never said i did. But somewhat you're lack of brains to see that, and i don't fear what i don't believe in. You fear hell so you wouldn't in you're right mind think of other possibility then obey your lord. That's what's making you so one sighted, You just follow you're lords road rather then you're own, Wasting you time reading some "Holy" book when you could be enjoying life. we have no proof of what religion is true and we never will, We just have some people that claim they have spoken to god and spread the word and you mindlessly follow. I have been part of this religion and been a follower of the bible locking out everything claiming everything being the way of Satan, And you know what? that's not how i want to live life just following some path of some god and not being in control of my life. There's a word for this and it's called Brainwashing, Sorry that I'm telling you this but every culture have there faith and believe and we never know what is bullshit or not. You Christians have superiority issues, Thinking you're faith is the one faith and calling bullshit on all other. And even how i say this you will just take you book and mumble in the air about god be course that's the only think you can see.

got nothing personal about any religion, but it really grind my gears how you take everything outside you're religion so personally. You could rather be patty cultists comparing to the cruelty you're religion brings to the world.