Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#201)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheist11 View Post
Wow really......you cant be that stupid....or are you?
So please explain how you burn a web page.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#202)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Fuzileer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 02:49 PM

I'm a 19 year old confirmed christian in England. Ive played TF2 since it was released in about 2007. Personally I find some of the comments made by the more permanent members of this forum childish and innappropriate, especially the OPs general arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY
Killing = yes, theres a lot of it in there.
Bad words = No swear words, but there are some curse words like p*ss and insults like "maggot".
God Bashing = No. There really isnt ANY god bashing in this game. Im genuinely shocked you would think this.
Anti-American Propaganda = Errr no. This game features three american characters the rest are from different nations like Scotland, France and Germany. These characters all get along (in their relevant teams, of course) and there is no signs of any cultural tension between any characters. If anything it would be pro-American.
Homosexuality = Wha? Where did you pick this up?

Quote:
there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")
Seriously? You're looking way too into a simple thing, it's like me saying to a friend "see you tonight" and you thinking it as "oh he means he's going to have sex with her".

Quote:
they made a soldier character that is protrayed as a gay character like my son told me he gave me this photo (warning it's interracial)

Okay, ignore my last comment, you are just foolish. There is a backstory to the friendship of these two characters and how their friendship is tested due to an evil character called "the announcer" who makes these two friends fight each other. This is a photograph of two friends. Or are we now not allowed to have two male friends celebrate together because its too "Homosexual"?

Quote:
REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD
So patriotic American soldiers who die trying to protect their comrades and friends in Iraq are not considered worthy of being defined as a "real soldier" just because of sexual orientation?

Quote:

his name is gabe newell or something like that and he been making game that promotes the DEVIL for years
Yeah... He wants to promote "the devil"...

Quote:
dear god please send gabe newell to the pits of hell so he may never harm another individual with his evil games
As a fellow christian Im surprised you dont even want to see if he can be "saved", as I would put it. Straight to hell, huh?

QUOTE=BaseballMom67;623508]
REMEMBER HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS, NOT A WOMAN FOR A COMPUTER!!![/QUOTE]
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
I didn't know it was "bring your retard to work" day.

Did your mommy give you permission to use the computer?
Hey Reverand, you sure you didnt mean to refer to BaseballMom67?

Look, in general I'm quite disgusted with the way you jump to conclusions through assumptions and not really bother to read about the game first. You may not agree with some of the content of it, but that by no means allows you to start throwing in associations with other "sinful" aspects, like accusing it for homosexuality when, speaking as a player of Team Fortress 2 since it came out in 2007, it has literally no homosexual factors at all.
(#203)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzileer View Post
I'm a 19 year old confirmed christian in England. Ive played TF2 since it was released in about 2007.
That's a contradiction in terms. If you play TF2, then you're not a Christian, period. Obviously, you're not offended by the imagery that you CHOOSE to view:

Mark 9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Quote:
... it's like me saying to a friend "see you tonight" and you thinking it as "oh he means he's going to have sex with her".
You're probably jaded from all the swearing and violence, but most people use euphemisms. For example, they don't say "Bartholomew and I have sex and do the oompa loompa" but something along the lines of "we will change sheets together".

Quote:
So patriotic American soldiers who die trying to protect their comrades and friends in Iraq are not considered worthy of being defined as a "real soldier" just because of sexual orientation?
If they weren't homersexual, then:
  • They would be able to react faster because they wouldn't look in the mirror all the time to see if they still look "hot"
  • Their comrades would be able to actually focus on their job instead of being afraid to sleep because their "comrade" might sodomize them in their sleep.
As an aside, the term "comrade" is used by communists. Do you see how subliminal messages in TF2 brainwash you into conflating good soldiers for the FREE world with soldiers of SATAN?

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
(#204)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SSiskel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 04:21 PM

2 Chronicles 6:1 Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

Matthew 5:45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, and Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

The Lord dwells in heaven, a place of thick darkness, but not even heaven shall last forever. However, the following verse is the one that should be reflected upon.

Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
(#205)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSiskel View Post
Christianity has also increased in prevalence since then. Following your logic, it must also be a contributing factor. The increase in the Christian fundamentalism movement may actually be comparable to that of the increase in school shootings, from a statistical standpoint anyways.

They took GOD and prayer out of the classroom. Satan and his minions took over and now we are left with a bunch of Satan-worshipping gametards who make bloody sacrifices to their Dark Lord.

Satan has a joystick for them. Oh, yes he does.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Fuzileer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
That's a contradiction in terms. If you play TF2, then you're not a Christian, period. Obviously, you're not offended by the imagery that you CHOOSE to view.
One sin and I'm out, eh? In any case I gotta admit my faith has been tested a lot recently, Im moving more and more towards the belief in that a God does exist, and is a fair God to all. But in any case this isn't really about me. If you want let's say Im at least open to most religious beliefs, but certain things Im fascinated about and am willing to debate with them about. That shouldnt change the course of this discussion too much.

Quote:
You're probably jaded from all the swearing and violence, but most people use euphemisms. For example, they don't say "Bartholomew and I have sex and do the oompa loompa" but something along the lines of "we will change sheets together".
If this is a discussion, I'd appreciate not being insulted. You've been assuming the worst of every person taking a view opposite to yours and it's not the case 99% of the time. I am not "jaded from all the swearing and violence". I did a History course in propaganda, last year I wrote an essay on propaganda in films and just today I've began writing an essay on Propaganda in Michael Moore's films. So I am very well aware of propagadan and all that jazz, and I know when underlying messages are made to be passed onto the reader. I have also, you might want to know, had a very good education and am still in my second year of a well established University. But apparently I play video games, so I am a hillbilly yokel who doesn't know left and right. Is that it?

Quote:
If they weren't homersexual, then:
  • They would be able to react faster because they wouldn't look in the mirror all the time to see if they still look "hot"

That is a hilariously biased and down right stupid thing to say. No offense, but that is seriously laughable. You assume all gay people are these flamboyant, giggly, flirtacious sex-drived maniacs which is down right disgusting an accusation to make on someone who has no choice in being able to change their sexuality. Have you ever even talked to a gay person in real life? Seriously?

Quote:
  • Their comrades would be able to actually focus on their job instead of being afraid to sleep because their "comrade" might sodomize them in their sleep.
Yeah.... Right. So in a war-torn situation of destruction and death you think that this is exactly the sort of place for a gay person to get 'turned on'? Bear in mind that soldiers spend months, if not years, together - training together, living together, watching out for each other. Its a close knit family. Not a "dive in and hope for some action" society. You say all gay people are sex drived loonies - and that is wrong in both factual and moral sense. They're still people, 'brother'.

Quote:
As an aside, the term "comrade" is used by communists. Do you see how subliminal messages in TF2 brainwash you into conflating good soldiers for the FREE world with soldiers of SATAN?
Sending your daughter to ballet class? Better not, it was effectively founded by Russians.
Going to see a film tonight? Better not, Sergei Eisenstein, a pioneer in film editing and influenced effectively all directors in cinema to this very day, was working for the Bolsheviks.
Also don't use words like "Luna" or "comrade" because they are of Russian origin.
(See where Im going with this?)
Comrade is a word that has established itself in our dictionaries and is used to refer to someone of the same group. So what if it had Russian origins. It's now a word in our dictionaries meaning something else.

I would like to go into the argument on Marxism and the (surprising) desire to achieve 'world peace', despite going through the communist path, etc, but that is another topic in itself.

(Can I just say its quite lame when you give me negative rep for someone who is at least being polite enough to not blindly shout and insult everyone? It may not be to your same belief or taste, but cmon.)
(#207)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
They took GOD and prayer out of the classroom. Satan and his minions took over and now we are left with a bunch of Satan-worshipping gametards who make bloody sacrifices to their Dark Lord.

Satan has a joystick for them. Oh, yes he does.
1 Kings 8:12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

Psalm 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

Perhaps I misunderstand you, but much like the 2 Chronicles 6:1 passage from earlier, the Lord your God is the Dark Lord. This is of course only if you believe in the scripture of the KJB. If sacrifices are being offered unto God, he will forgive them their sins.

Numbers 15:24-28 Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto the LORD, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the LORD, and their sin offering before the LORD, for their ignorance: And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance. And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the LORD, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
(#208)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Fisher of Men
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Gay Bronze Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Jr. Pastor Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior TC Bravery Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus

Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
One sin and I'm out, eh? In any case I gotta admit my faith has been tested a lot recently, Im moving more and more towards the belief in that a God does exist, and is a fair God to all.
Indeed. Unless you become washed of your sins by the Blood of Jesus, you will thrash around in boiling diarrhea and pus for all eternity in the lake of fire that has been prepared for satan, the demons, and souls in rebellion against their Creator.

James 2:10
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Fortunately the LORD, in His infinite benevolence, has left us instructions on how to conduct our lives and how to be made perfect in His Son, Jesus Christ. Indeed, as you start to rely on His Word for making day-to-day choices rather than your own fickle and vain thought processes, you will find that you cannot sin! Glory!

I John 3:6-9
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I John 5:18
We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Salvation™ is available to everybody. All you have to do is accept the LORD's kind offer of redemption and obey His Word. If that is not fair to everybody, then I don't know what is. I'm glad to see you are coming around to see things our way.

Quote:
If this is a discussion, I'd appreciate not being insulted. You've been assuming the worst of every person taking a view opposite to yours and it's not the case 99% of the time.
You mistake our True Christian Love™ for insults because of your lack of discernment. You lack Christian discernment because of the distance you place between yourself and God. If you read and understood His Word, then you would understand that we scourge and chasten unsaved trash that they may realize the error of their ways and become True Christians™. We want you and all the rest of the unsaved trash that have been parading out their depravity on this thread to quit playing the Nintendos, quit listening to the Marilyn Manson, and join us in Heaven.

Hebrews 12:5-8
And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

When we rebuke you, we do so out of our desire for you to be like us. This is exactly why you should stop trying to think for yourself and put your faith in the Words of the Holy Bible (KJV 1611) instead.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony
(#209)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedediah View Post
Fortunately the LORD, in His infinite benevolence, has left us instructions on how to conduct our lives and how to be made perfect in His Son, Jesus Christ. Indeed, as you start to rely on His Word for making day-to-day choices rather than your own fickle and vain thought processes, you will find that you cannot sin! Glory!
Romans 3:20-23 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Galatians 3:11 That no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

I do not intend to tell you what to do, but you may wish to refrain from both anger towards others as well as insulting them.

Matthew 5:22 I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
(#210)
Old
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Fisher of Men
True Christian™

True Scientist™ Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Gay Bronze Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Jr. Pastor Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior TC Bravery Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus

Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jedediah will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 06:57 PM

Those are glorious verses of Scripture indeed, but I hardly see how they are relevant to the discussion at hand. Perhaps you care to elaborate?

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony
(#211)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mega Jenkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Overall this seems to be an interesting conversation. Although I share Fuzileer's opinions, I may have been too blunt in expressing it-- hence my "Under Investigation" tag. Ergo, I'll restate my original comment that said something to the extent of "I'm perfectly willing to have a conversation without insults."

Might I ask why something being un-American would have anything to do with being Christian? If I"m not mistaken --which I'd certainly hope not-- the Bible was written down a few thousand years ago, and our country was only established 234 years ago.
(#212)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

scr3wpa is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 07:32 PM

I think if Jesus had a medic gun he would choose the Kritzkrieg. He's not like all those other pansies trying to stand on the point all invincible-like. He wants to help people do some damage!!
(#213)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Rev. Phillip Dean is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 11:48 PM

Hello there, I am new to this website so first of all I shall introduce my self, I am Reverend Philip Martin Samuel Dean, a reverend in Salford, United Kingdom and I was drawn to this website by a fellow member of the clergy. I have read over all of these posts and I must say what each side of the argument is saying is very unholy and not what Jesus would want us to say, we are supposed to be living together in perfect harmony and paying our respects to our brothers and I am almost appalled in what has been said to each other throughout this forum, insults, blasphemy, racist remarks and homophobia.

After flicking through these posts I took it upon myself to actually look at this game with my own two eyes, which I can presume is not what all of you have done. After watching my daughter's boyfriend play on it for half an hour, I came to a conclusion, this game is slightly gory and in bad taste ... that is all. I didn't come across any acts of homosexuality, racism or indeed 'God bashing' as you've so lightly put it. I think this is a huge misunderstanding and I believe that not even you fellow members of the church would seriously not jump the gun and insult members of the public, after all, its not what Jesus would want us to do, if video games were indeed wrong, wouldn't God or Jesus show us a sign.

Many Thanks x
(#214)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-22-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Phillip Dean View Post
Hello there, I am new to this website so first of all I shall introduce my self, I am Reverend Philip Martin Samuel Dean, a reverend in Salford, United Kingdom and I was drawn to this website by a fellow member of the clergy.
Dear Reverend Dean:

Welcome to our holy church website.

Thank you for approaching us in a civil manner, even though you happen to disagree with us. For some reason this particular thread has attracted many unsavory, foul-mouthed God-mockers. I personally am almost at my wits end with them.

I hope you will remain with us to discuss blessed Scripture©, and to talk about The Lord™.

Our Guest Introduction Forum is here, where you may begin a thread about yourself away from this particular, heated "game" discussion.

I am sure we are all looking forward to getting to know a fellow Christian better
(#215)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Rev. Phillip Dean is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
I am sure we are all looking forward to getting to know a fellow Christian better
Thank you so much, I just fear that I will get mixed responses from threads I post in the future as I'd like to think that the church can appreciate my opinions. I may live 'across the pond' as they say but I have a deep love for our lord and have learnt about him from a different culture and different way

many blessings
(#216)
Old
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing Saved 10 Years

Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Phillip Dean View Post
I have read over all of these posts and I must say what each side of the argument is saying is very unholy and not what Jesus would want us to say
Pal, we are preaching the exact way Jesus did.

"DOGS" Matt. 7:6 Jesus said, "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs" (see also 2 Peter 2:20-22, Rev. 22:15)
"SWINE" Matt. 7:6 "...neither cast your pearls before swine"
"VIPERS" Matt. 3:7 "O generation of vipers..." (see also Matt. 12:34, 23:33 and Luke 3:7)
"HYPOCRITES" Matt.6:2 "...as the hypocrites in the synagogues..." (see also Matt.6:5, 16, 15:7, 16:3, 22:18, 23:13-15, 29, 24:51, Mark 7:6, Luke 11:44, 12:56)
"CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL" John 8:44 "You are of your father the devil..." (see also Acts 13:10)
"PERVERSE" Mat. 17:17"...O faithless and perverse generation" (see also Luke 9:41, Acts 20:30, Phil. 2:15, 1Tim. 6:5)
"REPROBATE" 2Cor 13:5-7 "...except ye be reprobates" (see also Rom 1:28, 2Tim. 3:8, Tit. 1:16)
"HEATHEN" Mat. 6:7 "...as the heathen do" (see also Mat.18:17, Act 4:25, 2Cor. 11:26, Gal. 1:16, 2:9, 3:8)
"FOOLS" Mat. 23:17 "...Ye fools and blind" (see also Luke 12:20, 1Cor.15:36, Mat.23:19, Luke 11:40, 24:25, Eph. 5:15)
"WICKED AND ADULTEROUS" Mat. 16:4 "A wicked and adulterous generation" (see also Mat. 12:45, 13:49, 18:32, 21:41, 25:26, Luke 19:22, 1Cor. 5:13, 2Thes. 3:2, 2Pet. 2:7, 3:17)
"O YE OF LITTLE FAITH" (Christ's favorite name for His apostles!) Mat.6:30, 8:26, 14:31, etc., etc., etc.
"STIFFNECKED AND UNCIRCUMCISED" Acts7:53 "...stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart"
"LIARS, EVIL BEASTS, SLOW BELLIES" Titus 1:12 (see also 2Peter 2:12, Jude 10)
"ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES" Hebrews 13:4 "...whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses..." (see also Rom 7:3, Mat. 12:39, 16:4, Mark 8:38)
"WHITED WALL" Acts 23:3 Paul to the high priest .

Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

You should read this too. Jesus is impolite deal with it.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

(#217)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

HuddaHuh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 02:28 AM

If God had wanted you to live he would not have created ME!
(#218)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuddaHuh View Post
If God had wanted you to live he would not have created ME!
Is that supposed to be a threat, nancyboy?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#219)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

TheCountryGamer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
1. The fact that you put Anti-American in there, is an issue overall. Please read the book Radical. Stop trying to form Christianity around America.

2. I play this game from time to time and it's a great game. The developers of the game have a great sense of humor. What... are you a homophobe? The fact about the characters saying "I love this Doctor!" or "Get behind me Doctor!" is nothing more than commands to the Medic. It's called tactics... and thankfulness. I could have sworn I learned about compassion in Sunday school a few weeks ago.

3. Ok... The soldier's character is meant to portray the typical American.

To the rest of you nitwits, you should be ashamed of yourself. The fact you are teaching the teachings of Jesus in an unholy way is just bad. Let's ban someone from the forums and LET'S say he's going to hell. I'm sorry, in all seriousness you are being hypocrites. You're no more different from the TF2 Soldier's character. You are trying to play God yourself by saying "YOU ARE DESTINED TO GO TO HELL".

Ban me and "Say" I'm going to hell if you want to. I'm a Christian, and you people are giving the rest of us a bad name.
(#220)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

HuddaHuh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 12-23-2010, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Is that supposed to be a threat, nancyboy?

Why no, what would give you that impression?