Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Playing videogames leads to mass shootings
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#61)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Rebuke Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-11-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo View Post
First of all, I ain't a lady homie. Second, once again you reference the Bible which I just talked about...
You seem to be laboring under the delusion that the King James Version 1611 Holy Bible is just some book like any other. As if we would just walk into a library, grab Harry Potter, The Book of Mormon, The Hobbit or some other fantasy work and quote its passages as if they were the literal truth written by the creater of the universe Himself. If we were doing that, you would be right to call us out. But the Bible is NOT just a book, just as Jesus Christ was NOT just a mortal man. It is a true account of the creation of the universe and a biography of Jesus Christ. Most importanly for our purposes, it is a guide on how to live one's life so as to avoid Hell. The Bible is the literal word of God, printed in a form that we can read and understand.

Whether you believe in God or not, He exists. Whether you believe the Bible is His word or not, it is. Whether you believe in Hell or not, it's still where you'll be spending eternity if you don't straighten up and fly right, young man.

In Christ's boundless love,
Dennis Lukes

"No room for them in the inn" (Luke 2:7)?
Not if they'd come to the Blood of Christ Motel!
(#62)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-11-2019, 10:44 PM

Quote:
First of all, I ain't a lady homie. Second, once again you reference the Bible which I just talked about...
What's a lady homie? Some type of lesbeen?

Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
(#63)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Wall of Jesus True Christian™ Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dennis Lukes is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Watermelon Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-12-2019, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
What's a lady homie? Some type of lesbeen?
"Homie" is negro slang for an an acquaintance from one's town (or "hood"), or a member of one's peer group (or "gang").

Therefore, a "lady homie" is:

(#64)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Dana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDana723 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-12-2019, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
"Homie" is negro slang for an an acquaintance from one's town (or "hood"), or a member of one's peer group (or "gang").

Therefore, a "lady homie" is:
Wow. I guess Knucklehead really is a woman after all, and a drug-abuser at that.

Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
(#65)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Question Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-12-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana723 View Post
Wow. I guess Knucklehead really is a woman after all, and a drug-abuser at that.
Well, the drug abuse is pretty obvious, and he/she has already lied about not using the marijuana. Cocaine and meth can be safely assumed as well. Knucklehead did say that he/she is "not" a lady homie, though his/her penchant for lying renders this suspect. Certainly a negress thug would attempt to conceal her indentity from potential victims. Why did Knucklehead choose an avatar of an elderly and very ugly Eastern European hag? Is he/she a babushka witch crawled up from the depths of the Ukraine or Transylvania, a negress criminal from Harlem, or simply a stoner from Amsterdam? We may never know.

(#66)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-13-2019, 05:05 AM

Quote:
You did not. I've re-read ALL SIXTY POSTS in the thread and you have NOT referenced The Bible, linked to it or copy/pasted a single verse.

Where have you quoted The Bible?

Where did you respond to my link?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble...

Now perhaps I used to meet the wrong sort of "homie" but they told me a "lady homie" was someone who didn't have to be paid: are you suggesting that you charge. for jollies in dumpsters & penthouses?

Alligator it up at home
(#67)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society 

NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NateTheKnuckleheadToo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-15-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
You did not. I've re-read ALL SIXTY POSTS in the thread and you have NOT referenced The Bible, linked to it or copy/pasted a single verse.

Where have you quoted The Bible?

Where did you respond to my link?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble...

Now perhaps I used to meet the wrong sort of "homie" but they told me a "lady homie" was someone who didn't have to be paid: are you suggesting that you charge. for jollies in dumpsters & penthouses?

Alligator it up at home
Fam, homie, fella, comrade, friend, I did not say that I referenced the Bible, I just talked about it.
(#68)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

African Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-15-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Fam, homie, [...] comrade

(#69)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-15-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
I did not say that I referenced the Bible, I just talked about it.
That's a rather cavalier use of the word about. You were attempting to discuss Its contents. I provided a Bible verse (from James chapter 2) addressing your question. Even by secular standards that is not talking about The Bible. It's an attempt to discuss what's written in. The Bible.

To take a comparison for you, let's recall the invention of nukes. Was there an assemblage of minds sitting around talking about. Einstein? What they thought he looked liked? What sort of paper he used? Whether he was present in the next room?

No. What would that achieve? They actually needed to open his book and read it. Can you see where this is leading?

Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 01-15-2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: grammar