Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Is Wearing Makeup a sin?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#41)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dame Glynnis Hillfox is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Dame Glynnis Hillfox is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Dame Glynnis Hillfox is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Wearing Makeup a sin? - 03-17-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Dear, this isn't Cosmo. We don't do p*rn here.
Dear Mary

Precisely! Talk of bosoms and other jiggly bits what! In my day we got beaten for showing the stronger sex our ankles. This poor girl's husband should know of her flaunting nature, and preferably keep her indoors, possibly tied up. Do you have a cellar dear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyson View Post
What a wonderful picture! I only hope that to be me someday!
You shall be what Jesus requires you to be. Like has been said, pray to Jesus for a fine Christian husband. Do you want to end up as a dirty Jewess, passing the time touching too much fruit and wearing too much jewellery?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
Allyson, once a TrueChristian Suitor takes interest in you, your eyes will naturally sparkle with the joy of our Lord and Savior's Blessing. Just keep your skin and nasty bits scrubbed clean with Lysol, and should your lips ever get chapped and cracked from working outdoors this winter, you can get a tinted chapstick to wear in the privacy of your own home.

Mr. Keeper snapped this pic of me making his breakfast, my clean face showing the healthy glow encouraged by the love I feel for Jesus.

Dear Kitchen,

Your delightful glow is really reflective of your love for Jesus, and your kitchen is spectacular. Please do not tell me you work outdoors in winter. How will your alabaster skin cope?

In drafty spirits
Bunty

Proverbs 31:10-31
[ The Virtuous Wife ] Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil All the days of her life. ...
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Wearing Makeup a sin? - 03-18-2013, 04:51 AM

I do not have a cellar, as I live in south Texas. And considering you lived in such a time period, I commend you on your extensive life and assumingly just as extensive wisdom. Such that this is the case, I accept and respect you opinions. Thank you!
(#43)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Wearing Makeup a sin? - 03-18-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
I do not have a cellar, as I live in south Texas. And considering you lived in such a time period, I commend you on your extensive life and assumingly just as extensive wisdom. Such that this is the case, I accept and respect you opinions. Thank you!
Hey, not all men like that "alabaster skin" look. I prefer a woman who looks like she can put in a hard days labor, like a mule. Look at it this way, you're married, you're husband obviously found you attractive enough to marry, so just keep up what you're doing.

Mom did well raising all of us,

And an old picture of Grandma

Read Proverbs 31 . I make Liz recite it every morning to remind her of what a woman's position really is.

Don't take the words of nattering women (yes even on here) to heart. If you want to know what is right and what is wrong, ask your husband.

1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Yes, that is speaking specifically about church, but I think you should ask your husband about surgeries and what not.

Just remember, he married you! Not these clucking hens.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is Wearing Makeup a sin? - 03-18-2013, 06:45 AM

Well thank you, that was very insightful, Seth. I appreciate it.
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

husbandslover is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Is Wearing Makeup a sin? - 03-21-2013, 04:24 AM

If I was to wear make up..I'd be so black and blue on my hind end I would not be able to sit for weeks! My husband would tear me a new one and then some! Oh my! I can not even fathom the thought. My bottom hurts just thinking about it!