Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray strength and peace for Miss Kendall Jones
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Pray strength and peace for Miss Kendall Jones - 07-21-2014, 05:30 AM

He's a lying piece of bull-pucky, too.

He says

Quote:
We are the only species on this planet that kills for anything other than survival.
Well my little Grizabella is fed 3 times a day but she'll still go out and drag birds, voles, mice etc. onto the back porch and line them up nicely in tribute to me.

And what about Mama Hampsters who eat their young...you're trying to tell me it's just because they're closer than the food dish? I don't think so.

And when the church guard dogs rip apart kids that wander onto the lawn...I guess that's cuz their hungry?

Yeah right.
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

bestman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bestman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray strength and peace for Miss Kendall Jones - 07-22-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
Here's another young Christian beauty, persecuted for her love of Big game Hunting!!

Her job fired her!!

hahaha
she is Catholic
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray strength and peace for Miss Kendall Jones - 07-24-2014, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
He's a lying piece of bull-pucky, too.

He says

Well my little Grizabella is fed 3 times a day but she'll still go out and drag birds, voles, mice etc. onto the back porch and line them up nicely in tribute to me.

And what about Mama Hampsters who eat their young...you're trying to tell me it's just because they're closer than the food dish? I don't think so.

And when the church guard dogs rip apart kids that wander onto the lawn...I guess that's cuz their hungry?

Yeah right.
And what about the polar bears?
They surely love to kill!!!