The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #9921  
Old 07-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Lover Of Truth Lover Of Truth is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Lover Of Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Also you could call me a witch and threaten to burn me at the stake but that doesn't change what I have said... So at least try to give a good counter to mine
Reply With Quote
  #9922  
Old 07-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is online now
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Garden of England
Posts: 1,449
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover Of Truth View Post
I bet that a 14 year old GIRL can debunk all of your facts with the actual truth
You are underage. Did you read the terms and conditions before signing up? I thought not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover Of Truth View Post
A load of other stuff....
I suggest you read the entire thread before making a fool of yourself. You will find that every single one of your points has been dealt with.
__________________
1 Timothy 2:9

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array
Reply With Quote
  #9923  
Old 07-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Lover Of Truth Lover Of Truth is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Lover Of Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Do you really think I have time to read 496 pages of conversation
Reply With Quote
  #9924  
Old 07-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
True Christian™
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Posts: 3,734
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover Of Truth View Post
Do you really think I have time to read 496 pages of conversation
Dear Lover,

I do think you would have the time but you don't dare. It might shake you, make you think, astonish you.

You love the Truth™ you say? This is a reasonable startpoint. I'll make this simple, a short summary of the things we know.

We know that sinners (you are among them) cannot trust their senses. Even neuroscientists agree, human perception is very unreliable. Due to this, we cannot trust our instruments, either. The neuroscientists ask why but WE can answer. In fact, Jesus gives you the answer!



2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


God sends the sinners delusions, sensory input that is false, that is untrue, and sinners believe it. They are sincere when they 'see' the round Earth, the 'benefits' of sodomy, the 'fossils' making humans lowly beasts. These things are delusions. God has noticed their failure to believe and He gives these sorry sinners more delusions.

We can avoid that. We have to turn the causality of observation-conclusion around! You have to START by accepting the Truth™, including the 6-day Creation, the Firmament over the flat expanse of the Earth (this does not exclude mountains), the immutability of Created Kinds that you might call 'species'. Then you fit the observations to the FACTS that you know to be True™. Where are these facts? In the BIBLE, for God's sake.



There you have it. Accept the Truth™ first, then make the conclusions about observations based on what you know. That is in a nutshell the methodology of Creation Science and it had given us magnificent applications including prayer healing and baraminology that benefit the whole mankind in unprecedented ways!



I am certain this will convince you. This is difficult for sinners to understand as it is very ADVANCED Creation Science. I hope your sinning mind can assimilate it!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer
__________________
2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
You think God is not 'nice'? Check HERE and LEARN what the difference between human 'good' and GOD's RIGHTEOUS is!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
  #9925  
Old 07-16-2015, 05:28 PM
WickedWitch's Avatar
WickedWitch WickedWitch is offline
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In a house made of watermelons, in Canada
Posts: 1,366
WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch WickedWitch
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
This is a very powerful prayer against witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!
Lololololololol! Ahahahahahahahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Bumps! Bumps on your head! Phrenology!
I thought that may've been what you meant. I know you're all a bit behind the times so you might not know this, but phrenology has been soundly debunked and completely disregarded as a science.
__________________
This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
Reply With Quote
  #9926  
Old 07-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Roland's Avatar
Roland Roland is offline
Obese Swedish Meatball, Forum Member
Forum Member

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper Beastiality Hellbound Heathen 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: On a mountain with a tree and a midget
Posts: 363
Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Roland is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover Of Truth View Post
Do you really think I have time to read 496 pages of conversation
Hi Lover,

496 pages is a lot less pages than the Bible (the KJV these people have read) has. Mine is 1749 pages long I got to page 114 but then I got distracted by a Dan Brown novel. If you have trouble reading a lot of pages I would like to suggest starting with Douglas Adams: When you start to read his work, 496 pages will just be an appetizer.

Kind regards,

Roland
__________________
Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.
Reply With Quote
  #9927  
Old 07-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: wherever God takes me
Posts: 3,528
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Love Jesus Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

I find it ridiculous that people still believe in a round earth!

Recently I have been flying from the Godly US to the ungodly Europe, and the plane happened to fly over land know as Greenland (even though it's covered in ice all of the year - go figure, it was named by heathen pagan "vikings", who were too dumb to see the difference between "white" and "green").

I took a picture through the window of the plane. Some people make the claim that you can see the "curvature" of the earth from a plane. As you can see, the horizon is perfectly flat (I drew the red line to make it clearer):

Reply With Quote
  #9928  
Old 07-17-2015, 03:05 AM
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Posts: 5,110
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I can see why, repeating lies and misinformation is embarrassing.
Not so much as it takes up too much time to retype, relink, etc etc.

Quote:
Bumps! Bumps on your head! Phrenology! Here's you two women spouting "science"
and you have no idea about one of the great scientific advances in the last 200
years - Phrenology: the secrets of the character revealed by the shape, size and
protuberances of the human head."
As WW pointed out, phrenology is a discredited pseudoscience. It's about as legitimate as homeopathy in the scientific world.

Quote:
As was foretold...
Well I also have spreadsheets to do, but writing is a lot more interesting (apologies to Lord Micros of Office!).

Back to the topic of the thread, the flat earth theory only proves that the bible was reflective of the level of understanding at the time, which is far below that which we have now. That's where those ways of thinking belong - in the past.
__________________

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
Reply With Quote
  #9929  
Old 07-21-2015, 02:47 AM
thatft's Avatar
thatft thatft is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
thatft is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover Of Truth View Post
I have a question...

If it is true that the earth is flat, then how do time zones work?
Well, only one time zone matters, and that is the America time zone. If you see someone posting at 3:30 AM, note that they do have a 5 hour window.
Reply With Quote
  #9930  
Old 08-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Leah_Conners's Avatar
Leah_Conners Leah_Conners is offline
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged witch
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 5
Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Leah_Conners is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

I am offended by a lot of what I see on here, but this one just makes me laugh. People have known the earth was spherical for hundreds of years! Your scientific method is way off and you have designed these "experiments" and twisted the evidence to agree with your hypothesis. The earth is spherical, we have pictures from space. Do you people also believe the sun orbits us?
Reply With Quote
  #9931  
Old 08-20-2015, 08:55 PM
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 2,248
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceAsHell View Post
The earth is spherical, we have pictures from space.

And you believe that outer space, Buck Rogers stuff, too.


You "progressives" can't see the forest for the trees. You get so excited by these new ideas that you nearly pee in your pants every time the subject comes up. Look, use your head for something other than a hat rack. Get a map of the world and use a pencil and a ruler to draw a straight line from California to China. That wouldn't be possible if the world was round, stupid.
__________________
God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
  #9932  
Old 08-21-2015, 04:20 AM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 78,590
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah_Conners View Post
I am offended by a lot of what I see on here, but this one just makes me laugh. People have known the earth was spherical for hundreds of years! Your scientific method is way off and you have designed these "experiments" and twisted the evidence to agree with your hypothesis. The earth is spherical, we have pictures from space. Do you people also believe the sun orbits us?
Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Quote:
Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #9933  
Old 08-23-2015, 08:23 AM
JERRYUUC JERRYUUC is offline
Unsaved trash, obese demon
Under Investigation
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Riding the short bus to hellfire
Posts: 1
JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.JERRYUUC is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

[QUOTE=Rev. Jim Osborne;546046]We know the Earth is flat because the Bible tells us so. But for those of you skeptical, close-minded types that flat out refuse to accept the overwhelming Biblical evidence, I have designed some experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim. It's amazing how many people blindly believe in a spherical Earth, without ever having seen it for themselves! I intend to change that.


1) Jump!

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.


2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


3) Get High!
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.


These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osbornei

I WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO TRY THESE THINGS.... BECAUSE IT IS SO EASY TO EXPLAIN WHY THESE THINGS DON'T PROVE ANYTHING..EXCEPT MAYBE THAT THE EARTH IS INDEED ROUND 3 DIMENSIONAL AND SPINNING ...

#1- WHEN YOU JUMP UP AND COME DOWN IN THE SAME PLACE IS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE MOVING WITH AT THE SAME SPEED OF THE SPINNING EARTH AND SO WHEN YOU JUMP THAT VELOCITY MOVES YOU WITH THE "ROUND" ROTATING EARTH ..THEN I SUPPOSE YOU WILL SAY "I DON'T FEEL ANY BREEZE BLOWING PAST ME AT ABOUT 24,000 MPH..AGAIN THAT IS BECAUSE THE ATMOSPHERE IS MOVING EXACTLY ALONG WITH YOU AT THE SAME SPEED.... SCIENCE 101

#2 - A BALLOON HAS NO MASS WITHIN IT TO CREATE A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE TOWARD THE CENTER OF IT ...IT'S JUST AIR INSIDE NOTHING LARGE DENSE INSIDE IT AS IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH . SCIENCE 001

#3- IS A BIT CLOUDY EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN ... IF YOU GO HIGHER OF COURSE YOU CAN SEE FARTHER ...BUT OUR NOT GOING THAT HIGH TO SEE THE EARTHS CURVATURE ... GO GET IN SOMETHING THAT CAN REALLY GET UP THERE AND AT SOME POINT YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY FARTHER THEN 1/2 WAY AROUND THE WORLD ..."BUT" AS YOU KEEP GOING TOWARD THAT CURVATURE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THAT EXACT SAME DISTANCE.... NOT SEE A NEVER ENDING FLAT PLANE AND AT NO POINT LOOK DOWN AND SEE A STRAIGHT FLAT EDGE ..YOU WILL JUST KEEP SEEING THAT "BALL" (MAYBE NOT EXACTLY ROUND) BUT NOTHING LIKE TOTALLY FLAT! ...SO GO GET IN A ROCKET ..LOOK DOWN AND SEE WHAT YOU SEE? .....
DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER TAKE ANY SCIENCE CLASSES ?
Reply With Quote
  #9934  
Old 08-23-2015, 08:55 AM
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is online now
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Garden of England
Posts: 1,449
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYUUC View Post
..... A BALLOON HAS NO MASS WITHIN IT TO CREATE A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE TOWARD THE CENTER OF IT ...IT'S JUST AIR INSIDE NOTHING ....
Air inside nothing? How does that work then?

I do wish newcomers would read the thread before jumping in with their absurd "theories". They might actually learn something.
__________________
1 Timothy 2:9

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array
Reply With Quote
  #9935  
Old 08-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
True Christian™
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Posts: 3,734
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYUUC View Post
...AS YOU KEEP GOING TOWARD THAT CURVATURE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THAT EXACT SAME DISTANCE.... NOT SEE A NEVER ENDING FLAT PLANE AND AT NO POINT LOOK DOWN AND SEE A STRAIGHT FLAT EDGE ..YOU WILL JUST KEEP SEEING THAT "BALL" (MAYBE NOT EXACTLY ROUND) BUT NOTHING LIKE TOTALLY FLAT! ...SO GO GET IN A ROCKET ..LOOK DOWN AND SEE WHAT YOU SEE? .....
DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER TAKE ANY SCIENCE CLASSES ?
Dearest Sinner,

Of course YOU (note: I can also use capitals for emphasis but not all the time) see these "curvatures" and related stuff. You see these things because you've chosen to dismiss Jesus. As a sinner, you are susceptible to God's delusion. You SEE, He sends false sensory data to those who are (mostly) hopeless cases and refuse the Truth™ of Christ and His Sacrifice on the Cross.



Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:


You believe lies. Scientific instruments might produce accurate data but the scientists' perception is flawed. It is also possible that also the measuring devices and computers are fed with false information to assess who trust Jesus and who hate Him! This is sad but not hopeless. I used to see the "curvatures" (and please, do not mix this up this fornicatory imagery of females) but as I became to rely on Christ, these delusions are now gone and I am mentally stable and better off than ever before,




Yours in Christ,

Elmer
__________________
2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
You think God is not 'nice'? Check HERE and LEARN what the difference between human 'good' and GOD's RIGHTEOUS is!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
  #9936  
Old 08-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Rev. Jim Osborne's Avatar
Rev. Jim Osborne Rev. Jim Osborne is offline
True Christian™ Televangelist
Director of Fundraising and Tithing
On the Look Out for Wife #6!
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Tithing Manager Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Saved 1 Year One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Japan Iceland Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 8,725
Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. Jim Osborne will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYUUC View Post

I WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO TRY THESE THINGS.... BECAUSE IT IS SO EASY TO EXPLAIN WHY THESE THINGS DON'T PROVE ANYTHING..EXCEPT MAYBE THAT THE EARTH IS INDEED ROUND 3 DIMENSIONAL AND SPINNING ...

#1- WHEN YOU JUMP UP AND COME DOWN IN THE SAME PLACE IS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE MOVING WITH AT THE SAME SPEED OF THE SPINNING EARTH AND SO WHEN YOU JUMP THAT VELOCITY MOVES YOU WITH THE "ROUND" ROTATING EARTH ..THEN I SUPPOSE YOU WILL SAY "I DON'T FEEL ANY BREEZE BLOWING PAST ME AT ABOUT 24,000 MPH..AGAIN THAT IS BECAUSE THE ATMOSPHERE IS MOVING EXACTLY ALONG WITH YOU AT THE SAME SPEED.... SCIENCE 101
Okay, if the Earth is moving, where is the engine? And if there was an engine big enough to move the whole earth, we would totally be able to see it. No, wea are suspended in space like God says in the Bible. Unless you think we're just some giant car, then I'm sure God Himself has something to say to you on how wrong you are.

To answer your second part, let's just say the atmosphere was moving along at 24,000 mph....wouldn't we all be blown away? Think about it. There is a planet moving very fast through the system, and there is an atmosphere around us....wouldn't we be experiencing 24,000 mph winds? The fact is we don't. SCIENCE JUST PROVED YOUR THEORY WRONG.

Quote:

#2 - A BALLOON HAS NO MASS WITHIN IT TO CREATE A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE TOWARD THE CENTER OF IT ...IT'S JUST AIR INSIDE NOTHING LARGE DENSE INSIDE IT AS IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH . SCIENCE 001
Wrong. Just because it's "empty" doesn't mean it doesn't have mass. We know air is 70% nitrogen and an bunch of other elements like hydrogen and oxygen. These make up 100% of air. So, this balloon has 100% mass. Your claim that it "has no mass" is scientifically unfeasible. Take a chemistry lesson, kid.

Quote:
#3- IS A BIT CLOUDY EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN ... IF YOU GO HIGHER OF COURSE YOU CAN SEE FARTHER ...BUT OUR NOT GOING THAT HIGH TO SEE THE EARTHS CURVATURE ... GO GET IN SOMETHING THAT CAN REALLY GET UP THERE AND AT SOME POINT YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY FARTHER THEN 1/2 WAY AROUND THE WORLD ..."BUT" AS YOU KEEP GOING TOWARD THAT CURVATURE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE THAT EXACT SAME DISTANCE.... NOT SEE A NEVER ENDING FLAT PLANE AND AT NO POINT LOOK DOWN AND SEE A STRAIGHT FLAT EDGE ..YOU WILL JUST KEEP SEEING THAT "BALL" (MAYBE NOT EXACTLY ROUND) BUT NOTHING LIKE TOTALLY FLAT! ...SO GO GET IN A ROCKET ..LOOK DOWN AND SEE WHAT YOU SEE? .....
DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER TAKE ANY SCIENCE CLASSES ?
So to prove your theory, I have to get into a rocket. I CANNOT GET INTO A ROCKET. Look, I'm a rich man. I live on a gated estate, I own a dozen cars, have 20 mexicans mowing my lawn...but I don't have quick access to outer space like I'm Luke Skywalker or something. No, I can't get as high as a rocket. And since you can't too, I think your theory is BS. You can't prove anything.

Once again, Rev Jim's 3 experiments won out. The earth is flat. Deal with it.
__________________

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Reply With Quote
  #9937  
Old 08-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is online now
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 18,625
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERRYUUC View Post
DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER TAKE ANY SCIENCE CLASSES ?
We read the Bible. You don't need to know any more than that - The Creator explains His Creation.
__________________


“The only place you don’t want to hear “Jesus loves you” is in a Mexican prison.”
Reply With Quote
  #9938  
Old 08-24-2015, 03:20 AM
eggcake's Avatar
eggcake eggcake is offline
Unsaved trash, suspected sheep lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 38
eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.eggcake is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
We know the Earth is flat because the Bible tells us so. But for those of you skeptical, close-minded types that flat out refuse to accept the overwhelming Biblical evidence, I have designed some experiments you can do at home that will show you, before your very eyes, that the world is indeed flat, and not spherical as some crazy scientists proclaim. It's amazing how many people blindly believe in a spherical Earth, without ever having seen it for themselves! I intend to change that.


1) Jump!

Now, scientists claim that Earth is spherical and rotating at a speed of between 700-1000 miles per hour, depending on your latitude. This is a very high rate of speed. You can disprove this nonsense by simply jumping up as high as you can. Really, it's that simple. What happens when you jump? You come straight down to where you were. But, if the Earth were indeed spinning at such a fast speed, wouldn't you land hundreds of feet away?

If you were to stand in the flat bed of a truck going 75 mph, and jump straight up, what would happen? You wouldn't fall straight down. You would fall out of the truck. That's because trucks move, the Earth doesn't. This experiment proves the Earth is fixed in space and doesn't move.


2) Blow!
Since if the Earth is supposedly a sphere, it naturally comes to assume what would happen to people below the equator, like in Australia? Since they are underneath the sphere, wouldn't they fall off? This is where scientists come up with mumbo-jumbo like "gravity" and "centrifugal force" to explain away their theories. So, the scientists want you to think that because the earth is so much more massive than people or things, that people will naturally "stick" to the bottom of the earth because of gravity.

This can be disproved very simply. Get a balloon and inflate it as big as possible. It will be a spherical shape. Now, take a piece of paper and try to rip, tear, or cut the tiniest speck of paper possible. This paper represents a human being, much smaller in mass to the balloon, which represents the Earth. Now try and place the small piece of paper to the underside of the balloon. What happens? It falls off!

That's right. Even though the balloon is so much bigger in mass, it cannot hold the tiny paper. So if the Earth was a sphere, no one could live below the equator because they would fall off.


3) Get High!
Ok, this one you really can't do at home, but you can do it out in the world. Stand on the ground and look around you. What's the farthest you can see? Maybe it's a building, tree, or mountain. Now, find some place very close to it where you can get a much higher vantage point. (This also works if you're on a jet and about to take off.) Notice how in the higher place you can see much farther? You can see more of the world the higher you get. This shows the world is flat because the higher you go, the easier it is to see over obstacles. At the same time, it shows the world cannot be spherical. Because if the world was curved, the far distance would forever remain out of view because of the Earth's curvature. It would eternally be over the horizon.

If the Earth was a sphere, it would not matter how high you went, you would still see the same thing. Since this is not the case, the Earth is flat.


These experiments are all confirmed by creation scientists as being 100% accurate. If you're skeptical of the flat Earth, why don't you do these experiments so you can see truth with your own eyes.

Yours in Christ,

Rev. Jim Osborne
Ok, Ill go from the start
1. Ever been on a bus, standing up, and its braked? Notice how you move forward? This is because not only is the bus moving, you are moving too. Now, get on a bus, and jump. Do you move? no, you stay on the same spot. This is the same thing with the Earth. Because not only the earth is moving, you are moving with it. The earth moves not with an engine, but due to the suns gravity, which I will explain later.

2. Gravity is proportional to mass. Everything has gravity. For example, a whale has a gravitation attraction to an ant, however tiny. The reason people don't 'fall off' is because the mass of the earth is HUGE compared to everything on it. This is why your balloon experiment doesn't work. Yes, it should be technically right, but the difference in mass between balloons and paper is relatively tiny.
To see anything significant, you would have to take your paper to say, a container ship, or a skyscraper.

3. At high altitudes, the curve of the earth can be seen!
__________________
Yay for Jesus!
Reply With Quote
  #9939  
Old 08-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
True Christian™
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Posts: 3,734
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggcake View Post
Ok, Ill go from the start
1. Ever been on a bus, standing up, and its braked? Notice how you move forward? This is because not only is the bus moving, you are moving too. Now, get on a bus, and jump. Do you move? no, you stay on the same spot. This is the same thing with the Earth. Because not only the earth is moving, you are moving with it. The earth moves not with an engine, but due to the suns gravity, which I will explain later.
Dear Mr. Egg Cake, Unfortunately you are mistaken. The Earth does not move!

Psalms 104:5
Who
laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.


I'll give you a hint! It was GOD! He was there and has given us His eyewitness testimony. Were you there?

Job 38:4
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.


Please, declare. And, as you can see, you are not the first one to make this mistake!
Quote:
2. Gravity is proportional to mass. Everything has gravity. For example, a whale has a gravitation attraction to an ant, however tiny. The reason people don't 'fall off' is because the mass of the earth is HUGE compared to everything on it. This is why your balloon experiment doesn't work. Yes, it should be technically right, but the difference in mass between balloons and paper is relatively tiny.
To see anything significant, you would have to take your paper to say, a container ship, or a skyscraper.

Gravity is just a theory
designed by the well-known heretic of the Arian false religion, Mr. Newton. I would not believe a non-Christian scholar in this matter. Instead, the Bible tells us that God (and presumably His angels) holds us in place.

Psalms 119:117
Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.
Quote:
3. At high altitudes, the curve of the earth can be seen!
Again, Mr. Egg, were you there to take that photograph? Where is YOUR eyewitness testimony? The Bible contains the eyewitness testimony of John!

Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth , holding the four winds of the earth , that the wind should not blow on the earth , nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

You should not be that gullible. It is of course admirable to trust people but I suggest you trust God. Anyone can produce plausible images of "round planets" with computers. Here's an example. It is the planet "Naboo" of the Star Wars heresy.



Are we now supposed to think that this image depicts a real lump of rock beyond the Firmament? Certainly not! It is just imagination intended to seduce young youths away from the real miracles of the Bible into sodomy!

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:



Yours in Christ,

Elmer
__________________
2 Kings 18:25 Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

How to teach children FACTS not FICTION! Show them how God CREATES new animals! Make them FEAR God!
Never EVER
allow life support or CPR !
Help me SAVE THE WORLD and find NEW SOLDIERS for Jesus!
Follow my adventures in Godless France: Day 1 (cavities), Day 2 (cat licks), Day 3 (Turd of France), Day 4 (Answered prayers).
Dolphins are 'cute' but they are also HOMOSEXUALS CORRUPTED by SATAN!
You think God is not 'nice'? Check HERE and LEARN what the difference between human 'good' and GOD's RIGHTEOUS is!
The TRUTH about 'homeopathy'.
Reply With Quote
  #9940  
Old Today, 06:16 AM
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yarra Valley
Posts: 6,580
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggcake View Post
From a secularist source I noticed. But perhaps they flew up towards The Firmament in one of their big fireworks and took a photo, let's say they did. What would you expect to see? Well, a firmament is a pretty solid affair. God describes His as being strong, indeed it would need to be to hold all those waters in check!
Genesis 1:6-7 KJV
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
The refractive index of water is different from that of air. In the case of all the waters above The Firmament as viewed from its very edge some unusual effects can be expected.
Similar effects are present in your photograph. I hope that is helpful.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biblical truth, creation science, flat earth, heliocentric: theory in crises, home experiments, intelligent falling, intelligent pulling, moon landing hoax, science is confusing me, true science™

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2015 all rights reserved