Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page American idol, antichrist
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fire&Brimstone is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Fire&Brimstone is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Fire&Brimstone is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default American idol, antichrist - 08-01-2010, 04:06 AM

I wish i was American but i stay in Scotland but we still have to watch American idol and Pop Idol, least it will help me do Gods will as in revelations:
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
They are allready worshiping an idol, plus most of them are whoremongers and abomination.
Simon Cowel is a socerer “But there was a certain man called Simon, who previously practiced sorcery in the city and astonished the people of Samaria, claiming that he was someone great, (10) to whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, ‘This man is the great power of God.’ (11) And they heeded him because he had astonished them with his sorceries [magical arts] for a long time” (Acts 8:9-11).
Plus he is a murderer, people are in his spell, he must be the antichrist?