Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page What hat are you wearing to church this Sunday?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Beloved Sister in God
Like Joan of Arc, but not Catholic or uppity.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Persecuted True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Prayer Warrior True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Most Obedient Tin Tither

Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Angelie has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default What hat are you wearing to church this Sunday? - 02-11-2013, 03:25 AM

As we all know, we women are not allowed to pray or prophesy without our heads covered.

To do so is dishonorable. Paul tells us that it is so shameful for us women to pray without our heads covered, that we should shave our heads instead of doing it. Paul also says that a woman with a shaved head is an abomination to God.

1 Corinthians 11:3-9
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Since we are all good Christian ladies here, I thought we could chat about what hat we are going to wear to church this Sunday.

I was thinking of something classy like this one.

Ezekiel 36:26- A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.