Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Godly Republican or RINO
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Godly Republican or RINO - 01-14-2009, 06:53 PM

These days it is hard to tell who's who.

Sarah Palin = G R
W = G R
Jeb = G R
Trent Lott = G R
Shawn Hannity = G R
Bill O'Rielly: I here he's a Cathylicker can he still be a Godly Republican? I think not.
Carl Rove = G R
Former Negro Condie Rice = G R
Pat Robertson: NO WAY! He rated W a C- and said Osambo will be a great president
John McCain: I have my doubts about him
Tom Delay = G R
Glenn Back: Now that he is with fair and balanced FOX News he is a G R
Dick Cheney = G R

My point is this; it is pretty easy to tell who the real G Rs are but there are some that portray themselves as G Rs but in reality are RINOS. Who do you think is a RINO and who can you really trust?

Would it be possible for the pastors here to devise a good litmus test or better still could they post a list of questionable Republicans? I suspect we were duped by McCain. I was so alarmed that he did not have W stumping for him. I was hoping Sister Sarah would be the boost he needed but McCain's people dropped the ball and I suspect they did it on purpose. I suspect that there is a fungus among us.

Not being a longstanding member of LBC I am embarrassed to admit I am not familiar with its policy on exorcism. I have been praying overtime for the well being of God's Only Party the GOP but I fear some sort of exorcism is needed to drive out the RINOS and other demons. Am I being an alarmist? Is there anything more I can do? Any advice would be appreciated.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

BibleBeliever is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BibleBeliever is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BibleBeliever is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Godly Republican or RINO - 01-16-2009, 05:01 AM

Glenn Beck is a Mormon.

Condoleezza Rice is pro-choice and was proud of Obama's victory.

Jeb Bush is Catholic.

George W Bush does not believe in creationism, supported the auto bailout, and is a Methodist. His library will be at that godless school ... SMU.

Karl Rove is Episcopalian (see gay bishop) and is divorced.

McCain is divorced, an adulterer, but worst of all a liberal and a RINO.

Dick Cheney accepts his lezbo daughter, unlike Godly Republican Alan Keyes.
(#3)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Godly Republican or RINO - 01-17-2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleBeliever View Post
Glenn Beck is a Mormon.

Condoleezza Rice is pro-choice and was proud of Obama's victory.

Jeb Bush is Catholic.

George W Bush does not believe in creationism, supported the auto bailout, and is a Methodist. His library will be at that godless school ... SMU.

Karl Rove is Episcopalian (see gay bishop) and is divorced.

McCain is divorced, an adulterer, but worst of all a liberal and a RINO.

Dick Cheney accepts his lezbo daughter, unlike Godly Republican Alan Keyes.
You make some good points but there may be some logical explanations and I hope that the pastors here who know more about Godliness than you or I will let us both know.

As to W, he is a uniter not a divider and he is the decider. Perhaps W is trying to lead Methodists to true Christianity. I know that W seeks spiritual counsel from LBC and the Bush Family has relied on the guidance and friendship of Mrs Betty Bowers.

I tend to agree with you about McCain. I cannot say that he is an adulterer because his first wife got fat and dumpy and Cindy McCain keeps herself looking good for her war hero husband and head of the household. I do think he may be a lib in some ways.

Karl Rove got W elected twice with a mandate from the American people. He is a reformed sissy boy and I would appear that he cut off his male parts so that he would not sin again.

Condie is a former Negro, at least she is heading in the right direction.

Dick Cheney's daughter is his cross to bear. His hatred for libs shows his love for Jesus.

That former Negro Alan Keyes sure seems Godly but he's balck as coal and that makes me nervous.

Jeb is a member of a Catholic church but I have no doubt that he is there to protect boys from buggery. He kept the Demoncrat thugs in Florida from stealing the election. The fact that the Bush family and Mrs Betty Bowers are such close friends tells me he is not a true Catholicker.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012