Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Brothers, I need your help...I think my wife enjoys being seeded!
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected retard

rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cool Re: Brothers, I need your help...I think my wife enjoys being seeded! - 04-29-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
What have law enforcement agencies got to do with what happens between man and wife in the privacy of their own bedroom? What kind of fascsistiac state do you come from?
Now now, In my country, people are arrested for indulging in same gender affairs. I'd bet you'd like that wouldn't you ?? Bet that's what all republicans like
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected retard

rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.rolledupboob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Brothers, I need your help...I think my wife enjoys being seeded! - 04-29-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewPincher View Post
Ladies would never purposely kill a man. They wouldn't even lay a hand on us for they would be in for a beating they would never forget.
Not if you're dead they wouldn't.