Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page How To Identify A Suspected Homosexual?
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#21)
Old
Unsaved Trash, chinese anal sex fan
Under Investigation

Bleeding heart liebral

Hairyscottishdemon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How To Identify A Suspected Homosexual? - 04-12-2013, 11:10 PM

The best way i have found is, on the first monday of every month at 11:30pm stand on one leg facing north east (DEAD ON!!) whilst humming the top gun theme tune backwards dressed in a sequined robe made from ducks tears and camel hair and clasping an onion in your left hand. i have found that after doing this all homosexuals have a purple aura around them thus letting you know that they are gay.
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How To Identify A Suspected Homosexual? - 04-14-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy234 View Post
The best way i have found is, on the first monday of every month at 11:30pm stand on one leg facing north east (DEAD ON!!) whilst humming the top gun theme tune backwards dressed in a sequined robe made from ducks tears and camel hair and clasping an onion in your left hand. i have found that after doing this all homosexuals have a purple aura around them thus letting you know that they are gay.
This is not a joke. Homosexuals are a danger and a threat. Imagine a good God-fearing True Christian man, pure and rightious all his life, only to be thrown into the pits of Hell because a homer attacked him!
It's sad and scary.
Luckily my Johnathan is a large man, and could take any man in a fight!
I give thanks to Him, my God and Saviour every day for blessing me with a most gifted and God-fearing husband.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)