Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Breast Size Worldwide or "Why All Hamite Women are Lesbians"
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LDS Fool Perv CAUTION - Underage Poster

Alice Malcolm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alice Malcolm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Breast Size Worldwide or "Why All Hamite Women are Lesbians" - 07-12-2016, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
Neverthless I wish that woman with the large mammaries was my wife, instead of the flat-chested thing that I have.
My future Christian Soldiers and my husband are well-served by my large life-sustaining breasts. When we have sexual congress he loudly praises them to the Joo God.

I do pray for your wife, Mr. Farmer, as it does appear that she is not fulfilling her obligations by pleasing you How will you save her from eternal damnation?

Devoted Second Wife to Dr. Ian Malcolm
Devoted Sister Wife to Laura Malcolm

As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love. Proverbs 5:19