Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they wear?
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful bigot
Under Investigation

RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RayvenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 09-14-2009, 11:24 PM

You know I just LOVE when people who know absolutely NOTHING about SOMETHING and then claim to be know it all experts. Yes there are Black Goths, Emos, punks, pagan, heathens, wiccans, jews, etc etc whatever label you want to slap on us. If its something that appeals to us we are there.

Got a problem with it? There's the border, get out of the country and take your bs with you.

1. All Goths do not worship Satan. You are more likely to find a Luciferian or Anton Levist wearing a nice suit and working on wall street.

2.Being goth has ZERO to do with religion.

3. Goth Christians are BETTER Christians than those that seem to have their own moral deficiency and have nothing better to do than talk crap on a message board.

4. Hitler was not goth

5. Goths aren't racist. People are racist, doesn't matter what social group they have been pigeon holed into.

6. Goths don't hate Blacks or any other race.

7. Idiots like the ones who have been posting on this board are no more likely to see Heaven than Hitler was. Trust me your god is sick of you speaking for him and making him and his TRUE followers look like a bunch of bigoted ignorant sheep.

8. I am a black goth and I wear whatever the hell suits my mood for the day. If its jeans and a tank top so be it. If its a corset and jeans so be it. Being goth has nothing to do with it. I wear what I want when I want.

9. Plenty of Goths ARE Christian because again what you wear and what you listen to has JACK SHIT to do with what you believe.

10. I made this account just because I came across the forum on a Google search and what seemed harmless at first turned out to be a big hunk of horse shit spouted by people who's lives are so sad, devoid of spirituality and moral that its an insult to Christianity.

So from a BLACK Goth, parent, Heathen and proud to be one;

piffle OFF and Odin bless...actually skip that part since you lot are deserving of the blessings of ANY deity.