Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#241)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting

LeAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LeAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!! - 04-30-2014, 02:16 PM

I always thought Danish was the Devil's language
(#242)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy degenerate godmocker

LDS Fool

curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!! - 04-30-2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeAtheist View Post
I always thought Danish was the Devil's language
No, Braille is the devil's code, as is the tapping with the cane, the tapping is messages to hell directly.

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
(#243)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting

LeAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LeAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!! - 05-01-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisg View Post
No, Braille is the devil's code, as is the tapping with the cane, the tapping is messages to hell directly.
I see, Thank you good sir!
(#244)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: BRAILLE – THE DEVIL’S SECRET LANGUAGE !!! - 05-01-2014, 05:39 PM

I remember once, years ago, we were doing Elementary Outreach on some of the better schools outside Freehold, thinking we might up tithing if we could reel in a few select families for Sunday services.

But the very first day was a disaster. The Bible story skits went well, and the greedy tots scarfed up the plethora of sugary treats we'd brought, promising them there was much more within the Freehold walls, especially on SUNDAYS. I even sang some merry hymns of my own composition that were well received, and got the little toes tapping. We were on the verge of making some big sales.

Then it happened.

Some parent lead over a reeling, unkempt little being with its "eyes" literally rolled back in its head, and said, "She wants to feel your face" (!!!)

I froze. Surely this was not happening. What was this thing?? The school mascot...or some kind of Dancing Bear taken out for the childrens' amusement at playtime?

The shaking, grubby little fingers reached toward me, undoubtedly going for the eyes....and then I snapped, dislocating its diseased little jaw and screaming,

"GET THAT F#%&ING THING AWAY FROM ME!!!"

We were ecorted from the school grounds, and with that, with a clang of the gates, they shut Jesus™ out of the poor childrens' lives forever.

This is just one example of how the "blind" etc. literally turn souls from Jesus™....and try to dismember you.