Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!!
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#41)
Old
Unruly True Christian™ Maverick
Forum Member

Vayhr of the Warhost is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vayhr of the Warhost is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
I see, so you're on our Godly forum looking for a harlot to pleasure you when Father Martin isn't around?!

DISGUSTING!

Perhaps Dances without Joy can help ya. I hear she's rather a robust gal, AND a Godless harlot.
You know who I'm talking about and you know she is 100% grade A woman, you jealous little strumpet.

I TRIED to be nice to you seeing that I am a True Christian, and that's why I WANTED to let you down easily, but you test my godly patience. I have eyes for one woman who taught me what it means to be a MAN(by that I mean a True Christian Man thru intense bible studies and nothing violating the laws of statute). She is a real woman and not a little girl like you. She does not play these little schoolyard games like you. Why do you HATE the woman I LOVE so much?!?! Is it because we turned down your offer to join us and make a threeso in prayer?!?! We take prayer time seriously and didn't want some little girl fumbling around and getting in the way of our prayers and Bible quoting.

When you compare a wonderful True Christian woman to some catholic pedophile mini anti-Christ deserving of being hanged by his testicles and having his penis skinned with a cheese grater, you go too far!!!

APOLOGIZE TO THE KINDEST AND MOST LOVELIEST OF TRUE CHRISTIAN LADIES TO EVER SET FOOT IN FREEHOLD RIGHT THIS INSTANCE, YOUNG HEIFER!!!
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 07:54 PM

Who is it? I must have missed something. Who did you choose?

Willpower rules the world.
(#43)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
You know who I'm talking about and you know she is 100% grade A woman, you jealous little strumpet.

APOLOGIZE TO THE KINDEST AND MOST LOVELIEST OF TRUE CHRISTIAN LADIES TO EVER SET FOOT IN FREEHOLD RIGHT THIS INSTANCE, YOUNG HEIFER!!!
I believe you mean "this instant". And I will overlook you calling me a bovine, as I realize now that you did mean a True Christian™ who is very dear to my heart and I would never wish to harm her delicate feelings.

So, I will make my announcement loud and clear:

I APOLOGIZE FOR COMPARING YOU TO THAT HELLBOUND SISSY CATHOHOLIC FATHER MARTIAN. I DID NOT REALIZE TWINKIE-BOY MEANT YOU.

CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME, SISTER VICTORYOS?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
(#44)
Old
True Christian™ Fishwife

Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Shirlee Phelps-Dodge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 08:55 PM

Well, JESUS CHRIST on a POPSICLE STICK.

I see this idiot is back, barking his fool head off like a dog tied up in a yard full of cats. And the cats are squabbling and hissing and clawing at one another like street whores fighting over the last john!

Will we never be free of this foolishness?

Sweetie, I'll meet you behind the Dairy Queen at 10, as usual. I've got a box of Twinkies for you.
(#45)
Old
Forum Member

Vayhr of the Warhost is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Vayhr of the Warhost is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:

CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME, SISTER VICTORYOS?
VICTORYOS?!?!

Only in the hypothetical fact that if there was a competition for my heart between you and Sister Victory she would be the one to come out the winner. But are you just going to keep listing all the True Christian women who are better looking than you or are you going to finally get to the most beautiful True Christian woman in all of Freehold and apologize to that lovely women who happens to be the ONE, AND ONLY, LOVE of my life? (second to Jesus)

Your jealousy towards another True Christian woman is appalling. Well, the truth is that I didn't want you to join us for Bible Study. We had a sparring match afterwords and I thought you were simply to frail to compete. My beloved would have let you join, but it was ME - ME - who decided against it. Two's company; three's a crowd. So please stop taking this out on her by venting your utter contempt toward her for winning me over and beating you out of any chance of having me for yourself.

Did you ever go out with Hitoshi fellow? If that little nip is still around I'm sure he could fill the void in your seemingly empty life. I feel so sad for you and your lonely, miserable and pathetic lovelife.
(#46)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-26-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirlee Phelps-Dodge View Post
Well, JESUS CHRIST on a POPSICLE STICK.

I see this idiot is back, barking his fool head off like a dog tied up in a yard full of cats. And the cats are squabbling and hissing and clawing at one another like street whores fighting over the last john!

Sweetie, I'll meet you behind the Dairy Queen at 10, as usual. I've got a box of Twinkies for you.
WHAT THE PISS DID I TELL YOU YOU OLD... STINKING... HAG!!!! BACK THE PIFFLE UP AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BUSINESS BEFORE I NAIL YOUR MOLE RIDDEN AND LIVER SPOTTED HIDE TO THE GROUND AND MAKE A TENT OUT OF YOU YOU SAGGY SKINNED OLD FART!!! IF I WANTED TO BE BLASTED BY THE SMELL OF NURSING HOME I'D SHIT IN MY OWN PANTS AND TRY AND COVER IT UP WITH LIQUIFIED ASPIRIN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE!!! WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU NOT DEAD YET!?!?! THAT'S WHY OLD PEOPLE DO!!! THEY DIE!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Still alive? DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

BOO!!!!

???Are you dead yet??? DDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
(#47)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-27-2008, 12:15 AM

I'm not sensing much True Christian™ love here, Mr. Twinkie-Boy. Crash from your sugar high?

You silly. Stop denying your past trysts with Sister Shirlee . . . they're captured on the security video.

Christian Ladies:
(#48)
Old
hateful Danish communis
Forum Member

Magikarp is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-27-2008, 12:40 AM

Trysts? Lol.

I do remember that one of the altar boys in the church I go to was complaining about some strange young man screaming and throwing rocks at his house. Maybe it was him?
(#49)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-27-2008, 03:06 AM

Quote:
I'm not sensing much True Christian™ love here, Mr. Twinkie-Boy. Crash from your sugar high?

You silly. Stop denying your past trysts with Sister Shirlee . . . they're captured on the security video.
Are you accusing that old hag of fornication? Please tell me you are not accusing a moldy old True Christian hag of being a saucy whore!!!

It is very unchristian of you to backbite your Christian neighbor, Jenny.

Romans 1
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

You really have it bad for me don't you? You're going after any and everyone you so much as suspect I'd pick over you. It's funny really. I bet you're so into me that you'd suck my toes if I ask you to.
(#50)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-27-2008, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearer of the Lederhosen View Post
Are you accusing that old hag of fornication?
I'm only reporting what Sister Shirlee herself has said in her post, and what Brother BJ showed me on the surveillance tapes. You have repeatedly met with her behind the Dairy Queen, and shared Twinkies and cuddles. ADMIT IT!

FOR SHAME!

Christian Ladies:
(#51)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 04:04 AM

Quote:
I'm only reporting what Sister Shirlee herself has said in her post, and what Brother BJ showed me on the surveillance tapes. You have repeatedly met with her behind the Dairy Queen, and shared Twinkies and cuddles. ADMIT IT!

FOR SHAME!
Don't drag Bobby Joe into your lies of jealousy. Wait... wait a minute...

In that case you MUST call the police since that filthy old hag was caught on tape molesting a minor because I was surely 17 until a week ago and I can prove that I was not in Freehold since that time. I'm sure the video footage will be conveniently blurry enough not to make out the face of the lad. You ARE bound to secular law after all. Of course, if you don't you will be an accomplice; you AND BJ. A little thing like you, Jenny, behind bars with all those big fat black dykes with corn rolls and brown stained undies who can't get any KFC but are willing to settle for a different kind of white meat. Oh, it would be dreadful. I'll tip the police of right now and let them know that you and BJ want to come forward with the tape.

ROT IN JAIL YOU WALKING CORPSE! ENJOY BEING A HUMAN TAMPON TO SOME BUTCH MEXICAN CHOLA who paints on her eyebrows and sports lip liner without lipstick!!!

Good thing you had a surveillance camera set up conveniently out behind a Dairy Queen or she might have continued to play Mo Lester with other Freehold youths.
(#52)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Don't drag Bobby Joe into your lies of jealousy. Wait... wait a minute...

In that case you MUST call the police since that filthy old hag was caught on tape molesting a minor because I was surely 17 until a week ago and I can prove that I was not in Freehold since that time. I'm sure the video footage will be conveniently blurry enough not to make out the face of the lad. You ARE bound to secular law after all. Of course, if you don't you will be an accomplice; you AND BJ. A little thing like you, Jenny, behind bars with all those big fat black dykes with corn rolls and brown stained undies who can't get any KFC but are willing to settle for a different kind of white meat. Oh, it would be dreadful. I'll tip the police of right now and let them know that you and BJ want to come forward with the tape.

ROT IN JAIL YOU WALKING CORPSE! ENJOY BEING A HUMAN TAMPON TO SOME BUTCH MEXICAN CHOLA who paints on her eyebrows and sports lip liner without lipstick!!!

Good thing you had a surveillance camera set up conveniently out behind a Dairy Queen or she might have continued to play Mo Lester with other Freehold youths.
Your post here makes it clear that you confess to having met Sister Shirlee behind the Dairy Queen and shared Twinkies, snuggles, and secret moments.

Sorry to break this to you, but there's nothing illegal about snuggling. Even if there were, I'd have no culpability over what Brother B-J told me is on the Dairy Queen's own surveillance videos.

Maybe you should see someone about your Grandma Fetish. I mean, look at the women you go after!

No offense, Sister Shirlee.

REALLY!

And the things you say! You're far too vulgar to ever be a True Christian™ with THAT potty mouth. Jesus said that what goes INTO a man isn't what makes him unclean, but what comes OUT.

Son, "unclean" doesn't begin to describe you. To put it in perspective, if "unclean" is Liberace after being buggered by a dozen lepers using the menstrual blood of a day-old dead whore as lubricant, you're FILTHY.

Maybe you need to join up with Brother Bob Cross and go on a Crusade to the Vatican, to convert Pedophile Priests to Christianity. You could bring your sword. Yes, and your Renaissance Faire outfit. All of it. I'm sure you'd get every ounce of the respect you so richly deserve!!

Naturally, if you kill any of them and are able to confiscate the jewelry they wear -- bought with the blood money of millions of confused Cathoholic Cult members -- you can sell it and send the money to Landover.

Christian Ladies:
(#53)
Old
hateful Danish communis
Forum Member

Magikarp is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 07:11 AM

I still think that he was the strange young man that was harassing the altar boy at the church I go to. Maybe you could send him into Iraq with Mr.Trent Harvey Jr. and have him fight over there. I'm sure he'd die on the first day come back to the US of A and receive praise for helping his country.
(#54)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 11:44 AM

Hello Snugglebunny Vahyrrrrgggghhhh.

How's the Pillaging and burning going these days?
Don't forget.............. You Pillage BEFORE you burn.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#55)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Your post here makes it clear that you confess to having met Sister Shirlee behind the Dairy Queen and shared Twinkies, snuggles, and secret moments.
There was no confession. But I'd never expect reading comprehension to be one of a female's strong points considering your small brain and childish over emotionalism.

SO SHUT YOUR YAPPITY TRAP AND REREAD MY POST, HEIFER!!!! I never once said that I was the person you caught on camera. I haven't been in Freehold since late January and I was escorted by a VERY SPECIAL True Christian lady the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyPE(for Pedophile Enabler) View Post
Sorry to break this to you, but there's nothing illegal about snuggling.
So I take it you wouldn't have any problem with a catholic priest SNUGGLING with that little BRAT you babysit? It's fag enablers like you who are ruining this country. It's immoral atheist-like attitudes like yours that leads to tragedies like Hurricane Katrina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyPE(for Pedophile Enabler) View Post
Even if there were, I'd have no culpability over what Brother B-J told me is on the Dairy Quee...

!!!
~Grabs Jenny by the face and shoves her out of the way~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Hello Snugglebunny Vahyrrrrgggghhhh.

How's the Pillaging and burning going these days?
Don't forget.............. You Pillage BEFORE you burn.
Hello, Sweetcakes RRRRRRWWWWWAAAAAALrrrrrr

I'm sure there are tons of Biblical verses on the subject. Would it be alright if I came by the back gate this Friday? We could study the biblical methods of pillaging. Maybe you could make more of your cherry cupcakes.

How can I go about getting a visitor's pass? I'd rather you not get all dressed up to come pick me up at the gate.

I ran into some trouble with some loudmouth kid at school spreading rumors so I erased your phone number from my cell for your own protection. Secular police and social services can be such pricks. Just PM it to me.
(#56)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 06:45 PM

Quote:

Hello, Sweetcakes RRRRRRWWWWWAAAAAALrrrrrr

I'm sure there are tons of Biblical verses on the subject. Would it be alright if I came by the back gate this Friday? We could study the biblical methods of pillaging. Maybe you could make more of your cherry cupcakes.

How can I go about getting a visitor's pass? I'd rather you not get all dressed up to come pick me up at the gate.

I ran into some trouble with some loudmouth kid at school spreading rumors so I erased your phone number from my cell for your own protection. Secular police and social services can be such pricks. Just PM it to me.
You can come by my back gate any time you like Snugglebunny. RRRRWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR.
I'd love for us to do some Bible study, we can both just squeeze into my Prayer Closet.
I'll send a Car out to you and tell Security you're my Nephew. Stay dressed in your school uniform, It'll be fun

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#57)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-28-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
You can come by my back gate any time you like Snugglebunny. RRRRWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRR.
I'd love for us to do some Bible study, we can both just squeeze into my Prayer Closet.
I'll send a Car out to you and tell Security you're my Nephew. Stay dressed in your school uniform, It'll be fun
I see you've gone from millionaire octagenarians to barely legal boys.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#58)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-29-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dances without Joy View Post
I see you've gone from millionaire octagenarians to barely legal boys.
You're going to be Dances without Teeth if you don't shut up that man dissing carpet brush of yours you lezbo dykewad!!!
(#59)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-29-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:
You're going to be Dances without Teeth if you don't shut up that man dissing carpet brush of yours you lezbo dykewad!!!

Bring it.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#60)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: POSSIBLE MATE FOR CHRIST'S WARRIOR!!!! - 04-29-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirlee Phelps-Dodge View Post
Probably sooner than you might think, but I echo the sentiment.

Like all True Christians™, I believe in a respectful airing of everyone's view openly, but we seem to have reached a new low in the quality of ideas presented by Voyeur of the Worldweary and Magicrap. They don't seem to do much other than insult each other, and I've had enough. So, for the first time in my many years as a True Christian™, I've turned on the ignore feature to get rid of the spam from these two jackasses.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25