Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Billy Ram has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdsnipe View Post
You didn't have any evidence. Those dinosaur bones? Not only one person found them. My uncle has one in his house, a vertebrae. Are you calling my own uncle a liar? What about the video showing him fully uncovering it? Is that a fake too?

Pretty hard evidence to me.
The only evidence I need is God's Word, the bible. Friend, science will get you nowhere in life. Read the bible.