Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#41)
Old
Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian
Under Investigation

BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hello - 09-16-2014, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Which ones, dear?

Matthew 7:6
Matthew 7:15-23 as a whole - not just a couple verses selected
Matthew 7:24-27

1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”
(#42)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 09-16-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyCottontail View Post
Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Outspoken hater of Jesus and advocate of sin, Dan Barker, once said, “The very concept of sin comes from the Bible. Christianity offers to solve a problem of its own making! Would you be thankful to a person who cut you with a knife in order to sell you a bandage?” People like this are the swine. Casting pearls, or tossing them gems of wisdom, God's Truth™, will not only go unheard by he who hates the Sweet Redeemer, they will turn on you and possibly eat you, like pigs are wont to do when angry.

Quote:
Matthew 7:15-23 as a whole - not just a couple verses selected
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There are those who would confuse the True Seeker by offering theological arguments that support Catholic dogma, Pentecostal dogma, Quaker dogma, or any of the 33,000 variations of Christianity that have been invented by false prophets seeking to glorify their own intellectualism (and wallets) since Christ walked the earth. These days, atheists will try and offer competing theologies in hopes of "shocking" the Believer. They may say, for example, that the faith of Christ is naught more than a Roman spin on the ancient Jewish belief of finding a scapegoat to take on the faults of a people. They'll suggest that the Christian faith is in actuality a story of an omnipotent god who chooses not to use his omnipotent power to forgive humanity, but instead implements a solution which requires that he impregnate a teen girl in order to give birth to himself so he can have himself slaughtered to save human beings from the hell he created as the default consequence for having been conceived. He then decides to communicate this little scheme through conflicting accounts penned decades later by anonymous authors and subjectively handed down by flawed translators who can't even agree on the interpretation of "virgin." These people are the false prophets. Their fruits are unbelief. You should ignore them.

Quote:
Matthew 7:24-27
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I teach my kids not to be retarded when it comes to Salvation. Either you believe the LORD means what He says in His Holy Bible, or you don't. As Calvinistic has been explaining, sometimes there exists what appears to the flesh to be confusion, and you must ask yourself, is this the Spirit of the LORD talking to you, or is it just your own mind trying to think for itself? That can become the undoing of faith, for one may begin to wrestle with the idea that you cannot truly know if a thought in your head has been inspired by the Holy Ghost, or if it is of your own formulation. After all, how can you know if what you think is in line with the LORD's Will if you've held thoughts and beliefs in the past that you were sure were inspired by the Holy Ghost, only to realize later that you had been mistaken in some detail? I mean, if you were mistaken two years ago, how will you know if you're not now mistaken, and will change your mind in two years? By that logic, how would you know if you were correct, but then allowed your fallible human thoughts to confuse your mind and then adopt the wrong belief when you had been correct? If you believe at any given time that you are honoring the LORD, but at any given time you may be mistaken, how on earth could you know for sure if you are indeed honoring Him, or making Him feel sorrow on your behalf, or heaven forbid, offending Him? How could you know what is truly honoring if our human minds have been corrupted with sin and we cannot identify holiness reliably, by virtue of the fact that we had once thought erroneous beliefs were in fact holy?

So build your house on The Rock, dear, and don't believe everything you think.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#43)
Old
Under Investigation

BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.BabyCottontail is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hello - 09-16-2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Outspoken hater of Jesus and advocate of sin, Dan Barker, once said, “The very concept of sin comes from the Bible. Christianity offers to solve a problem of its own making! Would you be thankful to a person who cut you with a knife in order to sell you a bandage?” People like this are the swine. Casting pearls, or tossing them gems of wisdom, God's Truth™, will not only go unheard by he who hates the Sweet Redeemer, they will turn on you and possibly eat you, like pigs are wont to do when angry.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There are those who would confuse the True Seeker by offering theological arguments that support Catholic dogma, Pentecostal dogma, Quaker dogma, or any of the 33,000 variations of Christianity that have been invented by false prophets seeking to glorify their own intellectualism (and wallets) since Christ walked the earth. These days, atheists will try and offer competing theologies in hopes of "shocking" the Believer. They may say, for example, that the faith of Christ is naught more than a Roman spin on the ancient Jewish belief of finding a scapegoat to take on the faults of a people. They'll suggest that the Christian faith is in actuality a story of an omnipotent god who chooses not to use his omnipotent power to forgive humanity, but instead implements a solution which requires that he impregnate a teen girl in order to give birth to himself so he can have himself slaughtered to save human beings from the hell he created as the default consequence for having been conceived. He then decides to communicate this little scheme through conflicting accounts penned decades later by anonymous authors and subjectively handed down by flawed translators who can't even agree on the interpretation of "virgin." These people are the false prophets. Their fruits are unbelief. You should ignore them.

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I teach my kids not to be retarded when it comes to Salvation. Either you believe the LORD means what He says in His Holy Bible, or you don't. As Calvinistic has been explaining, sometimes there exists what appears to the flesh to be confusion, and you must ask yourself, is this the Spirit of the LORD talking to you, or is it just your own mind trying to think for itself? That can become the undoing of faith, for one may begin to wrestle with the idea that you cannot truly know if a thought in your head has been inspired by the Holy Ghost, or if it is of your own formulation. After all, how can you know if what you think is in line with the LORD's Will if you've held thoughts and beliefs in the past that you were sure were inspired by the Holy Ghost, only to realize later that you had been mistaken in some detail? I mean, if you were mistaken two years ago, how will you know if you're not now mistaken, and will change your mind in two years? By that logic, how would you know if you were correct, but then allowed your fallible human thoughts to confuse your mind and then adopt the wrong belief when you had been correct? If you believe at any given time that you are honoring the LORD, but at any given time you may be mistaken, how on earth could you know for sure if you are indeed honoring Him, or making Him feel sorrow on your behalf, or heaven forbid, offending Him? How could you know what is truly honoring if our human minds have been corrupted with sin and we cannot identify holiness reliably, by virtue of the fact that we had once thought erroneous beliefs were in fact holy?

So build your house on The Rock, dear, and don't believe everything you think.

Thank you for your very thoughtful reply. I appreciate that

1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”
(#44)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 09-16-2014, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your very thoughtful reply. I appreciate that
It is my pleasure.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#45)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: Hello - 09-17-2014, 01:21 AM

Calvinist,

One thing that I feel that Christians lack these days is discernment. I think we need to be more discerning....I hope that you understand the message I'm trying to convey to you. I'm speaking in somewhat of a code, but I do hope that you understand.

I'd contact you privately to explain what I mean, but it seems that I am unable to do so So think and pray.

May God bless you.

I'll leave you with this -- be encouraged:
Ephesians 6:10-24

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things: 22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

(#46)
Old
Forum Member

Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello - 09-17-2014, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Calvinist,

One thing that I feel that Christians lack these days is discernment. I think we need to be more discerning....I hope that you understand the message I'm trying to convey to you. I'm speaking in somewhat of a code, but I do hope that you understand.

I'd contact you privately to explain what I mean, but it seems that I am unable to do so So think and pray.

May God bless you.

I'll leave you with this -- be encouraged:
Ephesians 6:10-24
Hello BabyCottontail,

You seemingly really really want to speak to me in private? I'm not much of a cryptologist, but I do have the fundamentals down and can create cyphers and cypher sticks to pass from one King to another General upon the battle field.

Now to wrap the message around the cypher stick:

Having said that, I'm trying to view this from your perspective, take into account the forum in general, the audience around us, and you yourself. I'm not attempting to wrestle with others, as I acknowledge that whatever opposition I am faced with, it is not against flesh and blood. Although equipped for battle, the warfare is not fought with a resistance towards human strength, sword opposed to sword, man's contention with man, force by force, and skill by skill. There is no bodily struggle here around me.

But I suspect there are those that may attempt to provoke me to revenge an unrighteous treatment of another? Would that be you my friend? I contend, this foolish desire will be restrained by consideration that the men who annoy us are nothing more than darts thrown by the hand of Satan. The devil reigns in the world, because the world is nothing else than darkness. The corruption of the world gives way to the kingdom of the devil.

Ya know, I am interrupted as I attempt to articulate my thoughts, perhaps, some people actually think Paul passed code, and in custody of his Jailers wrote in such a way as to rebel against the Government to his followers. You wouldn't be asking me to rebel, would you, BabyCottonTail? Or, break you out of Bondage?

Enjoy your evening my bushytailed friend, His favor on all who love Jesus Christ with a pure conscience is present! - Or as Paul so masterfully says, "Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen."

Having fun, and thank you for sharing meaningful Scripture with me, enjoy! Now I pray!
(#47)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: Hello - 09-17-2014, 04:51 AM

Ooh codes! That's fun! What's the cipher? I want to play along!

(#48)
Old
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello - 09-17-2014, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Ooh codes! That's fun! What's the cipher? I want to play along!

Sister Mary,

Please be careful. This could mean Torah Codes. They are used by sometimes well-meaning but ultimately demon-possessed scholars who try to read all kinds of numerical and prophetical data into the Hebrew lettering of the OT text and sometimes also into the Greek NT. This leads to a travesty of worship where the actual pure and readily approachable message of the Bible becomes a twisted array of ciphers that only "the select" can understand after years of study.

They are also based on confirmation bias, as all books of adequate length possess so many letters that numerical coincidences arise by random chance! For instance, by twisting the numbers someone found a prophecy about the death of the harlot Diana in Moby Dick!

We do not need codes! We need the original and pure Word of the Bible!

Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

"Pure words" - not codes! Beware!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science: