Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#61)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Loser_seed is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikirnw View Post
True but I think we'd both agree that the act of makeing a babie is more fun and more enjoyable.
Yea, alot more. I agree 100%.
(#62)
Old
"Stumpy"
True Christian™

Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warrior in Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Lunar is right he isn't dragging me into anything, and i do what i want,right now i'm talking to Lunar. A man crying does not make him a homer.When a man is crying at a funeral do you call him a homer?
Yes, I would. Crying is effeminate and God clearly speaks out against it:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Do you see now?

Proverbs 23:13 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. 14Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
(#63)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_seed View Post
Yea, alot more. I agree 100%.
I don't see how these lovely boys can say that the act of sex is bad or why woman shouldn't have "bobs".
(#64)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Lunar is right he isn't dragging me into anything, and i do what i want,right now i'm talking to Lunar. A man crying does not make him a homer.When a man is crying at a funeral do you call him a homer?
Unfortunately no, you can't always do exactly what you want. And you will not go on indefinitely using these Holy Baptist Church boards as a singles' pick up area. We are here to discuss the Lord and the path to Salvation© not listen to mindless chatter between a pair of highgrade mental defectives who are using the board to get to know other sinners. Just as you decide what goes in your home, we decide what goes on our board. Thank you.

Quote:
When a man is crying at a funeral do you call him a homer?
Of course! What would you call him? He may also be referred to as a demoncrat or a girlie-man, too, I suppose. But they are all homers anyway.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#65)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior in Christ View Post
Yes, I would. Crying is effeminate and God clearly speaks out against it:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Do you see now?
All effeminate means is having womenly traits i don't see crying as womenly. I see it as humanly.
(#66)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 01:53 AM

Quote:
All effeminate means is having womenly traits i don't see crying as womenly. I see it as humanly.
And the Lord God Almighty sees you as a sinner on the fast track to hell. Doesn't this bother you, kirkirnw.

I haven't seen all this thread, do you eat soy yourself? Of course crying is a female trait -- have you ever seen a film in which John Wayne cried? Pull yourself together Kirkirnw and start being sensible. Real men don't cry; there is no argument about it.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#67)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
And the Lord God Almighty sees you as a sinner on the fast track to hell. Doesn't this bother you, kirkirnw.

I haven't seen all this thread, do you eat soy yourself? Of course crying is a female trait -- have you ever seen a film in which John Wayne cried? Pull yourself together Kirkirnw and start being sensible. Real men don't cry; there is no argument about it.
If i beleived in hell than it might bother me, and no i don't care to much for soy myself.
(#68)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Loser_seed is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:20 AM

Quote:
I don't see how these lovely boys can say that the act of sex is bad or why woman shouldn't have "bobs".
Me, too. Sex is wonderfull, and great.
(#69)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Me, too. Sex is wonderfull, and great.
Yes it is, Lunar i posted a rules for men if you'd like to add anything to it,and i would give you my yahoo id but i'm alittle worried giving that info out here.
(#70)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Yes it is, Lunar i posted a rules for men if you'd like to add anything to it,and i would give you my yahoo id but i'm alittle worried giving that info out here.
And I would love to give you my myspace address, but we'll get spamed if we let that info out here. And I don't have yahoo, anyway, but it's talking here is all right.
(#71)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:33 AM

Quote:
And I would love to give you my myspace address, but we'll get spamed if we let that info out here. And I don't have yahoo, anyway, but it's talking here is all right.
I have a myspace too, and i'm not to worried about giving that out on here so if you want it let me know.
(#72)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:39 AM

Ok. We can talk on there.
(#73)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Ok. We can talk on there.
Ok well here it is myspace.somethingcool.com drop me a friend request.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 04-19-2007 at 06:07 AM. Reason: HTML error fixed
(#74)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 02:54 AM

Ok. I just did. You'll know it's me.
(#75)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Ok. I just did. You'll know it's me.
ok cool, i like your site its nice.
(#76)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 03:06 AM

Your's is too. I like fairy artwork, and it's a very nice backgrould you have on your profile.
(#77)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Your's is too. I like fairy artwork, and it's a very nice backgrould you have on your profile.
Thank you
(#78)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 03:23 AM

You're welcome.
(#79)
Old
kikirnw

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 05:02 AM

So tell me Lunar what is your beilf?
(#80)
Old

Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 04-19-2007, 05:09 AM

I follow the teachings of Jesus, the Buddha, and all messages of peace and love. But you would say that I'm mostly chirsten, but I do take things from other things that can help my soul and spirt. I also talk to a tree spirt named Luna. She is my spirt gulde, and helps me with keeping the love and peace I have. What's your's?