Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Horror at the Bake Sale
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Horror at the Bake Sale - 12-04-2013, 04:02 AM

1 Samuel 8:13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers. Our Lord was surely displeased today. Our church had a combination bake sale/witnessing for Jesus extravaganza at the local union hall this evening. We sold $450 in pies, cookies, cakes, and brownies and brought 14 souls to our Lord Jesus. However, at one point, a woman dressed in a very short skirt with a blouse cut so low you could see her lady-pillows entered, along with 2 young women that were likely her daughters. Sister Myra Jean overheard the harlot laugh about not knowing how to bake and that she would never teach her daughters how to cook, sew, or clean. Her words: That is why we have maids. Betty Crocker probably turned over in her kitchen/grave at that, but then this woman said, What is the difference between the lemon meringue pie and the lemon cream pie? Well, let me tell you, I went over to the woman and said Wait a darn minute. You don't know the difference between a cream pie and a meringue? I apologize to Jesus and this forum for my foul language, but that was like spitting in the face of the Savior in my opinion. While I was speaking to her, one of the sisters of the church took her daughters to the back and convinced them that they were hell bound sinning floozies and they gave their hearts to Jesus. Glory to God! However, it just shows you the horrors that abound in this world of depravity and sin when a woman can't tell a meringue from a cream pie. I almost thought she was joking. I am sure satan will have her baking one day - but it will not be a pie, but herself that bakes on the coals of hell.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Location: About this Earth I do Roam; But this world is not my Home!
Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Horror at the Bake Sale - 12-04-2013, 10:34 AM

All females should be taught to prepare pies and cakes
Every man would be blessed having a woman who bakes
Preparing a man's breakfast, lunch and dinner
Keeps a lass too busy to become a sinner,
and ladies busy cleaning and scrubbing the floors
are far less likely to become sinful whores
If she can change a baby's diapers and keep the dishes clean
she will surely find a man and be wed by fifteen.
...and a joyful tear will be shed from her father's eye
'cause a girl is completely worthless without the help of a guy!

(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Horror at the Bake Sale - 12-04-2013, 11:12 PM

My poor dear Sister Naomi! What a miserable day you must have had. Normally I'd give a scornful look for such strong language, but in this case it was necessary. Hellbound trash don't understand what you're saying unless you use their foul language.

Stay strong in the Lord, Sister!

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016

(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

SallyHackman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Horror at the Bake Sale - 12-04-2013, 11:23 PM

On the bright side you raised a lot of money for the Lord