Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Favorite Bible Verses
Reload this Page I love the Lord.
Favorite Bible Verses Brother Harry's Bible Study and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Scott Scenter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scott Scenter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scott Scenter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scott Scenter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default I love the Lord. - 09-08-2013, 01:21 AM

I'm about to get my Bible out but I will refrain from writing about opening up it at random because that upset someone when I described it as a halving, perhaps because they were familiar with farm animals.

The Bible is an instrument. This is a fact. It is the Word of God and should be used most of the time, but more of the time if the times are becoming a problem. It seems to me that using the Bible as an instrument seems to upset a subset of the audience and I find it necessary now to inspect the very nature of our audience, who seems for the most part to attack the church and ask devious questions about the nature of Jesus, and yet I spy insiders whispering about noodles and other varieties of the the spaghetti monster bullshit.

It's okay.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1121900/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aE1zp3H2wI

Good luck, brothers. I wish you all well and more.

P.S. I love you.