Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Do you spank your wife?
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#81)
Old
Deranged lieberal who hates Jesus
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.demoncrat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-19-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
You dare to question ANYONE's grammar, when you can't even spell the word "tense"!?

Shut up and go read your Bible boy.
That's funny, because most Christians can't spell.
(#82)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
What, so your idea of humour revolves around threatening to shoot people?
Yes.

Quote:
It's not that we're humourless per se, just that our sense of humour isn't as sick and tasteless as yours.
I have a twisted sense of humour.

Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.
(#83)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 01:07 PM

You really think yourself a tough guy, don't you homer?
Let me assure you, nobody is intimidated nor impressed.

All we see is an insecure and lying child in desperate need of JESUS.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#84)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Dameon_ACLUtard is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
You really think yourself a tough guy, don't you homer?
Let me assure you, nobody is intimidated nor impressed.

All we see is an insecure and lying child in desperate need of JESUS.

I appologise in advance for swearing.

I don't think I'm tough, I'm just being honest. There's nothing wrong with a f*cked up sense of humour.

(#85)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
I appologise in advance for swearing.

I don't think I'm tough, I'm just being honest. There's nothing wrong with a f*cked up sense of humour.
I'm not only talking about your obvious lack of humour..
I'm talking about your whole portrayal of yourself, the way you present yourself and the way you keep spitting sweet Jesus in the face.

Take your attention needs elsewhere, this forum is here to help save souls for Jesus, not to boost your self-glorifying ego.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#86)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:02 PM

Quote:
I'm not only talking about your obvious lack of humour..
I'm talking about your whole portrayal of yourself, the way you present yourself and the way you keep spitting sweet Jesus in the face.

Take your attention needs elsewhere, this forum is here to help save souls for Jesus, not to boost your self-glorifying ego.
I don't have an ego and I wouldn't say I spat in his face I just have no respect. I joined this site cause I wanted to understand why but I don't seem to have the questions thought out yet, or maybe you don't have the answers.

(#87)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I don't have an ego and I wouldn't say I spat in his face I just have no respect. I joined this site cause I wanted to understand why but I don't seem to have the questions thought out yet, or maybe you don't have the answers.
You're right, I probably don't have the answers as one probably needs to be a filthy sodomite to know anything about the subjects you surely will ask about..

The Bible can answer any RELEVANT question you may have however.
Why don't you try reading the holy KJV1611, and then hit the PayPal button at the bottom of the page?

Remember that it's Christmas soon, Jesus own birthday!
And you have alot of repenting to do, and better give Jesus His due.
JESUS WANTS YOU TO TITHE, BOY!
GET TO IT!

(#88)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
You're right, I probably don't have the answers as one probably needs to be a filthy sodomite to know anything about the subjects you surely will ask about..

The Bible can answer any RELEVANT question you may have however.
Why don't you try reading the holy KJV1611, and then hit the PayPal button at the bottom of the page?

Remember that it's Christmas soon, Jesus own birthday!
And you have alot of repenting to do, and better give Jesus His due.
JESUS WANTS YOU TO TITHE, BOY!
GET TO IT!
I'm not giving money to something I don't believe in, I don't give to charity so why give to him? Where in the bible does it say that Jesus was born on the 25th of December? Oh and I don't really want to talk about anal sex with you, thanks.

(#89)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:17 PM

Quote:
I'm not giving money to something I don't believe in, I don't give to charity so why give to him? Where in the bible does it say that Jesus was born on the 25th of December? Oh and I don't really want to talk about anal sex with you, thanks.
So that WAS the subject you were going to ask about..

Why do you have to bring such filthy subjects into our forum?!
Jesus pukes!

(#90)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:25 PM

Quote:
So that WAS the subject you were going to ask about..

Why do you have to bring such filthy subjects into our forum?!
Jesus pukes!
What? No that's not what I said. You're twisting my words.

(#91)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:30 PM

Quote:
What? No that's not what I said. You're twisting my words.
Can you stop making excuses for your sins?
Everyone can see that's what you said, and that you're a perverted little sodomite.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself for behaving like this?
Being a lying and cheating sodomite?

(#92)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for behaving like this?
Being a lying and cheating sodomite?
Yea, sure why not as long as it shuts you up.

(#93)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Yea, sure why not as long as it shuts you up.
Well, Praise Jesus that you admit your own sinful behaviour!
It's too bad you have to be rude while you do it though, we're only trying to help you.

(#94)
Old
Liberal Hate Monger
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Well, Praise Jesus that you admit your own sinful behaviour!
It's too bad you have to be rude while you do it though, we're only trying to help you.
Didn't mean to make you cry.

(#95)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-20-2006, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Didn't mean to make you cry.
Hmmm.. You must mistake me for one of your emo friends.
Boy, nobody is crying here. (Unless you are, I don't know.)

Anyways, we should get back on track..
Which is if you discipline your wife properly or not.
Consider your childish rants ignored for now.

(#96)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 12-21-2006, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Hmmm.. You must mistake me for one of your emo friends.
Boy, nobody is crying here. (Unless you are, I don't know.)

Anyways, we should get back on track..
Which is if you discipline your wife properly or not.
Consider your childish rants ignored for now.
Do ignore those rants, it's a confused child barely out of puberty whose father beat in a less than correct and correcful way (as we now see...)

LET'S PRAY TO THE LORD FOR HIS HELP!
(#97)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Lovebeforehate is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 08-13-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
What, so your idea of humour revolves around threatening to shoot people? It's not that we're humourless per se, just that our sense of humour isn't as sick and tasteless as yours.
I find most of the humor remarks in this thread very tasteless....most are vulgar, prejudice, and degrading to whatever they are referring to with something with dislike. The bible teaches you to love and not hate. So when you speak, you should try speaking with less hatred.
(#98)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Lovebeforehate is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 08-13-2008, 02:30 AM

And yes getting back on track. I have a question: How does a man know when to stop spanking his wife during one session, and when she has had enough?
(#99)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Eats the Most Pork 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Cup of Jesus Persecuted Trump of GOD Asked questions later

Mister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMister Brasil has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 08-13-2008, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebeforehate View Post
How does a man know when to stop spanking his wife during one session, and when she has had enough?
Well, some of us have to show up at our jobs every morning.
(#100)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Do you spank your wife? - 08-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebeforehate View Post
And yes getting back on track. I have a question: How does a man know when to stop spanking his wife during one session, and when she has had enough?
The Holy Ghost tells us. One good backhand is usually sufficient.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!