Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Black Knight...is a dummy!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#101)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
I'm still interested, did you have to order your bible on amazon? or do you go to a shop that sells all of your pro-christian needs?
I have my Family Bible, which has been in my family for the past 280 years. Please do not insult my intelligence with your purile comments.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(#102)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Best Mullet Ex-Mary Worshipper Christian Love Italian

Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Torquemada View Post
Listen! What I have said here is the truth. Believe it or not. If you really feel assed look it up on Google. I will not have a heathen disparage my testemony.

Listen up boy! I have seen things done to people that you would never believe. So unless you know, shut up and don't speak about things about which you know nothing.

I know I will probabably get yet another infraction for this post but I am going to go ahead anyway.

You are an absolute idiot with no understanding about the relatioship that I have with my God.

You, in my opinion, are not worth trying to save.

You have insulted me and my dead family.

May God have mercy on your soul. I won't
I truly believe a banning (then a burning) are in order here. Brother Tomas, you do not deserve to be disparaged by a God-mocking whore. God will not be as merciful as we have been, I promise you.

Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..
(#103)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl the wop View Post
I truly believe a banning (then a burning) are in order here. Brother Tomas, you do not deserve to be disparaged by a God-mocking whore. God will not be as merciful as we have been, I promise you.
Brother Carl. Thank you. I am sick and tired of God-mockers coming onto this forum and disparaging everything that we, as True Christians, believe in.

I have never made a personal comment against any of them. Yes, I have pointed out grammatical errors and errors in language usage, but I do not feel that I have deserved the attacks on our faith and beliefs.

YBIC

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash, another toothless Scottish spastic

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Could you please share this scientific data that proves God does not exist?

Thanks!

A Brief History of Time Stephen, Hawking
The Einstein Theory of Relativity, H.A Lorentz
On the Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection, Charlie D
Is how I would start again. Once you have blasted though them. (it took me a little while, but you all seem oh so smart) To then get a nice grounding in reality I would then give these two a little go.
Breaking The Spell by Dennett (bit wishy washy for me, but hey I will have to start you off somewhere)
or if you have balls try "The God Delusion" by all round awesome human being Dawkins.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
(#105)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.Carl the wop has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Brother Carl. Thank you. I am sick and tired of God-mockers coming onto this forum and disparaging everything that we, as True Christians, believe in.

I have never made a personal comment against any of them. Yes, I have pointed out grammatical errors and errors in language usage, but I do not feel that I have deserved the attacks on our faith and beliefs.

YBIC
I have not been as circumspect as you, brother. I tend to take a more "activist" course. But, regardless, no real Christian deserves the mocking of a forever-damned non-believer. Peace to you, my friend.

Recovering Catholic.

(#106)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I have not been as circumspect as you, brother. I tend to take a more "activist" course. But, regardless, no real Christian deserves the mocking of a forever-damned non-believer. Peace to you, my friend.
I actually feel that enough is enough. Maybe it is time for the real me to present itself.

I can be 10 times worse than all these God-mocking heathens. I can trade insult for verse with them. I know that we are right and they are wrong.

(#107)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I actually feel that enough is enough. Maybe it is time for the real me to present itself.

I can be 10 times worse than all these God-mocking heathens. I can trade insult for verse with them. I know that we are right and they are wrong.
I fear the effects of your wrath, given your namesake. Please try to restrain your natural impulses to smite.

Recovering Catholic.

(#108)
Old

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Listen! What I have said here is the truth. Believe it or not.....
Right hang on, so because some Muslims killed your goats and put you in hospital, you now believe in Christmas?
Man you must have had nothing going on before that happened.
But hey look at it this way, you can marry a white woman now and have some caramel babies.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways....... (yes, that is sarcasm!)

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
(#109)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Right hang on, so because some Muslims killed your goats and put you in hospital, you now believe in Christmas?
But hey look at it this way, you can marry a white woman now and have some caramel babies.
Speaking of goats.. don't you have one you need to mount about now?

Recovering Catholic.

(#110)
Old

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Speaking of goats.. don't you have one you need to mount about now?
So Carl, whats you favorite bible verse?

(#111)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
So Carl, whats you favorite bible verse?
Mine is a Chapter, the Glorious Chapter 5 of Matthew:

And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
The Beatitudes
Matthew Chapter 5 : 1

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:
34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:
35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Recovering Catholic.

(#112)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Listen up Gay Boy!
A. I am caucasian
B. I do not believe in the cross contamination of races.
C. I do not now, or ever have, owned goats.
D.That is sarcasm, yes, it probably is, in your mind.

Do you know what it feels like to see your family slaughtered in front of you? Obviously not. Think about it. Then maybe you will stop being so insulting. Have you ever lain in a pool of blood? No? Try it sometime, it gives you a new outlook on life.

I have chosen this forum because the people that started it have the exact same beliefs as I do.

There is nothing that you can spew that will upset me. You are as inconsequential as a gnat on a goats ass.

I have God. YOU have nothing.

(#113)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Listen up Gay Boy!
A. I am caucasian

Do you know what it feels like to see your family slaughtered in front of you? Obviously not. Think about it. Then maybe you will stop being so insulting. Have you ever lain in a pool of blood? No? Try it sometime, it gives you a new outlook on life.

I have chosen this forum because the people that started it have the exact same beliefs as I do.

There is nothing that you can spew that will upset me. You are as inconsequential as a gnat on a goats ass.

Take comfort in the words of Jesus:

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Recovering Catholic.

(#114)
Old

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Listen up Gay Boy!
A. I am caucasian

You may have god, but you will never see your family again will you? You converted to Jebusness after they all died, so they must have all gone to hell.
Damn dude, sucks to be you right now.

(#115)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 09:57 PM

Justice comes at the end of a .50 Cal A1R.

I will deliver the Lord's Justice unto those who are deserving.

This could mean you, Black Knight, un less you repent. (By the way, are you a jig?)

(#116)
Old

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Justice comes at the end of a .50 Cal A1R.

I will deliver the Lord's Justice unto those who are deserving.

This could mean you, Black Knight, un less you repent. (By the way, are you a jig?)
No I'm Caucasian, does it really matter?

(#117)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
No I'm Caucasian, does it really matter?
Yes it does actually! You are extremely insulting. I have lost all I ever had to the fundamentalists that decided to execute my family in front of me.

I was unable to protect them and still feel that it was my fault. Given that, I still believe that God will judge me fairly when He takes me Home.

(#118)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Ex-eurotrash True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Punched the most queers Super Soaker Baptism Award TC Bravery True Scientist™ True Heterosexual™ Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Pro-Life Teabag Patriot Touched by Jesus Gold Tither Anti-sodomy Hands Off

Location: Surrounded By Married Homos and Baby Killers in Godless England
Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Redeemed Papist will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:39 PM

You folk surely lack the calm acceptance of this unsaved trash's ultimate fate howling in anguish in Hell after Christ's angels have done their work and cast it into the unquenchable fire where its worm dieth not.
Mark 9:47-48 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
That's what this heathen has in store so take comfort from that. It's not for nothing we are told to have nothing to do with them.

Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
It's not going to accept the love of Jesus, fellows. It is full of loathing and hatred for Jesus and His loving warning message of the fate that awaits it.

Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
The truth about volcanos
Sex and debauchery in public schools
Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.
(#119)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ex-eurotrash Heaven Bound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Prayer Warrior

John North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJohn North has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
You may have god, but you will never see your family again will you? You converted to Jebusness after they all died, so they must have all gone to hell.
Damn dude, sucks to be you right now.
Your flawed logic doesn’t apply to a True Christian. I found Jesus before my parents died. They newer found him so when they eventually left this life, they went to Hell. I really wish they would have made different choices but they didn’t and now they have to deal with the consequences. However, this doesn’t keep me awake at night; I’m too focused on helping the ones that can still be Saved.

Stop whining
(1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
(Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
(Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers
(#120)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
You folk surely lack the calm acceptance of this unsaved trash's ultimate fate howling in anguish in Hell after Christ's angels have done their work and cast it into the unquenchable fire where its worm dieth not.
Mark 9:47-48 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
That's what this heathen has in store so take comfort from that. It's not for nothing we are told to have nothing to do with them.
Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
It's not going to accept the love of Jesus, fellows. It is full of loathing and hatred for Jesus and His loving warning message of the fate that awaits it.
Brother RP. I cannot accept that this person is iredeemable. But if "it" is then I will do my best to bring "it" Home to Jesus.