Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music.
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#581)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 3,173
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Garden of England
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
Thank you for this meaningful comment. No, really, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm speaking the truth. I'm not eating humans, but rationing can mean that you are rationable, you can think straight and thus you are.
Not in English it can't. Google translate is NOT your friend. Reasoning - depending on its quality - can mean that you are rational, or reasonable.


You're welcome.


Ecclesiastes 12:13

Let vs heare the conclusion of the whole matter: Feare God, and keepe his commandements, for this is the whole duetie of man.
Reply With Quote
(#582)
Old
TheNoBrain's Avatar
TheNoBrain TheNoBrain is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Retard Posting 

 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: in the changing of the location
TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Sinner,

The worth of this mundane Life is only in the fact that it can lead us unto Life Eternal in Jesus Christ!



John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Wherever did you get the idea of "reincarnation"? The Hindoos vouch for it, and the Buddhists. Instead, they dismiss Jesus. You seem to be of the conviction that we despise those of false religions (Catholicism, Judaism, Baha'i, Confusionism, etc.). Nothing could be further from the Truth™. We love the Unsaved and do our utmost to tell them that unless they accept Jesus and Worship Him in the manner we teach them, they are doomed and will spend the Eternity in Hell (Matthew 13:42). It is not us who treat them as Unsaved Trash, that is how God feels about them unless they Repent.

Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Unsaved are (please please look at the verse above) corrupt and abominable and everything they do, no matter how nice it seems, is always disgusting and evil, because God has defined things to be like that.

We, on the other hand, LOVE the Unsaved enough to keep on preaching the Truth™ to them even when they (like you) come here uninvited and mock us despite our best efforts. Very seldom do we get the gratitude that we deserve!



The same is True™ of false Christians.

Titus 1:16
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Now you can see that you are not fighting us but Jesus. That is a battle you cannot win! You can only submit and choose Him. This life is disgusting and repulsive and we hate it. Jesus will reward us in Heaven one day. You could still be there with us if you make the right choice!




Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I am still unsure why the other religions are shunned and denominated as "SINNER". Picking on me because I have said something you say it is untrue doesn't change the fact that I have friends of all cultures. Furthermore, we just went so far off-topic that it'd be off-topic if we steered back to the metal and rock music. As for the afterlife: We'll meet there, if I ever make the way. "There's no place for me in heaven,
Nor a place in hell,
Sentenced to walk here forever,
This will be my final place to dwell..."


[QUOTE=Thomas Taylor;1210717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
Thank you for this meaningful comment. No, really, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm speaking the truth. I'm not eating humans, but rationing can mean that you are rationable, you can think straight and thus you are. It was unclear whether my choice of wordding implied cannibalism or not. But it doesn't. Yes, society started eating humans, with "vaccines that cause autism" and other "bad and harmful ways". And I just want to add something: It's Nomad. I'm very sensitive on this thing. You culd say that it is a Matter Of Life And Death to me. [/QUOTE]



Dear Mr Nad,


Please use a dictionary when giving a definition of a word. This would save you a lot of embarrassment in future.


noun
1. a fixed allowance of provisions or food, especially for soldiers or sailors or for civilians during a shortage: a daily ration of meat and bread.


2. an allotted amount: They finally saved up enough gas rations for the trip.


3.rations.
  1. provisions: Enough rations were brought along to feed all the marchers.
  2. Chiefly South Atlantic States. food or meals: The old hotel still has the best rations in town.
verb (used with object) 4. to supply, apportion, or distribute as rations (often followed by out): to ration out food to an army.


5. to supply or provide with rations: to ration an army with food.


6. to restrict the consumption of (a commodity, food, etc.): to ration meat during war.




I pray that you learn the meaning of words.


YIC
TT


"The oldest and strongest emotion of Mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is the feear of the unknown." -H. P. Lovecraft. I mean, the thing you aren't naming is what you fear. I am no more than a human being, so, please, use my name correctly. I'm not naming you Caesar Smith or Jerry Goldman or Henry McCaine. I will not do it, dear TT. (I just realised, your monograms look like Pi. Sorry for the remark.)


It's still "rational", what I wanted to say.


Here, please read this excerpt from the Oxford English Dictionary to clarify the problem. My argument is that "ration" means a portion of food, yet "rational" means something completely different. Human rationing does not mean that I am eating humans.


The thing is: I am not a native speaker of English. I may make mistakes every now and then, but this happens more and more scarcely.


rational
[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]adjective

UK /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/ US /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/
[/COLOR]
C1
based on clear thought and reason:
There must be some rationalexplanationfor whathappened.
a rational act/course of action
a rational argument/decision
He was too upset to be rational.





Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs to anywhere, everybody's going to die.
Reply With Quote
(#583)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort 

 
Posts: 1,319
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=TheNomad;1210719]I am still unsure why the other religions are shunned and denominated as "SINNER". Picking on me because I have said something you say it is untrue doesn't change the fact that I have friends of all cultures. Furthermore, we just went so far off-topic that it'd be off-topic if we steered back to the metal and rock music. As for the afterlife: We'll meet there, if I ever make the way. "There's no place for me in heaven,
Nor a place in hell,
Sentenced to walk here forever,
This will be my final place to dwell..."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post


"The oldest and strongest emotion of Mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear is the feear of the unknown." -H. P. Lovecraft. I mean, the thing you aren't naming is what you fear. I am no more than a human being, so, please, use my name correctly. I'm not naming you Caesar Smith or Jerry Goldman or Henry McCaine. I will not do it, dear TT. (I just realised, your monograms look like Pi. Sorry for the remark.)


It's still "rational", what I wanted to say.


Here, please read this excerpt from the Oxford English Dictionary to clarify the problem. My argument is that "ration" means a portion of food, yet "rational" means something completely different. Human rationing does not mean that I am eating humans.


The thing is: I am not a native speaker of English. I may make mistakes every now and then, but this happens more and more scarcely.


rational
[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]adjective

UK /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/ US /ˈræʃ.ən.əl/
[/COLOR]
C1
based on clear thought and reason:
There must be some rationalexplanationfor whathappened.
a rational act/course of action
a rational argument/decision
He was too upset to be rational.








Wow genius................ not. Rational and rationing are two totally different words. I will now refrain and abstain from responding to your missives.


YIC
TT


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#584)
Old
TheNoBrain's Avatar
TheNoBrain TheNoBrain is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Retard Posting 

 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: in the changing of the location
TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=Thomas Taylor;1210722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNomad View Post
I am still unsure why the other religions are shunned and denominated as "SINNER". Picking on me because I have said something you say it is untrue doesn't change the fact that I have friends of all cultures. Furthermore, we just went so far off-topic that it'd be off-topic if we steered back to the metal and rock music. As for the afterlife: We'll meet there, if I ever make the way. "There's no place for me in heaven,
Nor a place in hell,
Sentenced to walk here forever,
This will be my final place to dwell..."






Wow genius................ not. Rational and rationing are two totally different words. I will now refrain and abstain from responding to your missives.


YIC
TT
Then I'm free?


Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs to anywhere, everybody's going to die.
Reply With Quote
(#585)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 4,116
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 03:09 PM

Mr. Nomad, I would find it easier to read what you post if you would refrain from using the dark, cramped font you seem to favor. For emphasis, it's OK, but I never read anything you post that is over one or two lines because it strains my vision. Thank you for your attention to this detail.

God Bless!


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#586)
Old
TheNoBrain's Avatar
TheNoBrain TheNoBrain is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Retard Posting 

 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: in the changing of the location
TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheNoBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Mr. Nomad, I would find it easier to read what you post if you would refrain from using the dark, cramped font you seem to favor. For emphasis, it's OK, but I never read anything you post that is over one or two lines because it strains my vision. Thank you for your attention to this detail.

God Bless!
I'll make the necessary adjustments. Thank you for your words.


Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs to anywhere, everybody's going to die.
Reply With Quote
(#587)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow 

 
Posts: 4,866
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 04-22-2017, 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=TheNomad;1210723]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post

Then I'm free?
You will only ever be truly free when you accept the Truth™ about God, the Bible and Jesus.


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#588)
Old
Shesmycherrypie Shesmycherrypie is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: homotopia at your moms house
Shesmycherrypie is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Devil Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 12-11-2017, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Read the links.
lmao mow your hair it looks like grass.


what are you gonna do? ban me? or am i going to be punished like that story where the two kids make fun of the bald man and god sends a bear to eat them because they "sinned"? is god going to send a bear to eat me?
Reply With Quote
(#589)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 8,119
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 12-11-2017, 10:12 AM

There is no such thing as Christian rock. You might as well talk about Christian electro-swing or Christian convulsive therapy. Why? Because of the etymology and because of the consequences.
Reply With Quote
(#590)
Old
Dude123 [Slovenian and slow]'s Avatar
Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting 

 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Somewhere on this fricking world
Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dude123 [Slovenian and slow] is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 01-03-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live and Love View Post
Hello brothers and sisters of Christ, I know that this is a topic much discussed already, but it cannot be said enough. Rock music is a scourge on our nation, and must be stopped at all costs. Here are 10 facts that explain exactly why God hates this rubbish "music".

1. It encourages the use of illegal drugs. Practially every one of the top 40 records being played on every radio station in the United States is a communication to the children to take a trip, to cop out, to groove. The psychedelic jackets on the record albums have their own hidden symbols and messages as well as the lyrics to all the top rock songs and they all sing the same refrain: It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

2. Drums are the instruments of satanists, devil worshipers and pagans, and should never be listened to. The rhythm has been proven to have a brainwashing effect on children, and slowly converts them to satanism. If you hear drums, block your ears! I cannot stress this enough.

3. Rock music encourages rebellion. The Lord orders us to submit to unto him, but with this rock and roll in our ears, we are likely to rebel against Him and His word. Further, the music teaches children not to listen to the wise counsel of their parents. How can we raise our children to be good Christian Americans when they listen to this rebellious filth?

4. Rock music encourages homosexuality and transvestism with men wearing make-up, and even dresses or skirts (which they try and say are "kilts", ha! We know better than to fall for that! Clearly rock represents a homosexual agenda, with all male groups touring the countryside in one bus. Most likely they are sharing the same bed as well, but let's not get into that.

5. Rock encourages women to start thinking for themselves, and to believe that they don't need a husband to guide and lead them. So-called female rockers parade on stage singing about nonsense like "independence". All such performers are lesbians or possibly bisexual, as some travel alone with large groups of men.

6. So-called "Christian" rock groups are the worst of all. Not only do they put the name of our almighty God into these "songs" with drums and guitars, which is the height of blasphemy might I add, but they're also part of the same agenda as the rest of them. They attempt to fool good Christian children and parents into buying their music in order to brainwash them and convert them to satanism.

7. Rock tries to tell us that the government is wrong, but only when a Republican is in office. Look how they've stopped doing that since Comrade Obama muscled his way into office. They've always wanted to destroy our beautiful capitalist country with their socialist ideals. Remember, it's a small step from rock music to communism.

8. Rock music encourages promiscuity and whoredom with their overly sexual lyrics and innuendo. They parade around on stage and in videos half-naked in an attempt to convince young girls (and boys) that they want to have sex with them. Studies have shown that children and teenagers who listen to rock are 22% more likely to have sex with older persons. Rock music = pedophilia.

9. Rock concerts are often used to present propaganda about "peace". This is a clear distraction from the war that God has ordained us to win. If the rock musicians were in charge, we'd all be living under the rule of the Saudis by now!

10. Lastly, rock music encourages us not to read God's Holy Bible. The lyrics of nearly all rock songs are laced with subliminal messages telling us to burn our Bibles and submit to the will of Satan! We must ensure our children read the Bible instead of listening to this filth.

So there you have it, ten indisputable facts that prove that God hates rock music. We need to stand strong against this onslaught my friends, if your children bring home a rock CD, make them break it in half. Tell them to listen to real American music like Dolly Parton or Willie Nelson. Or even better, why don't we listen to more hymns? Encourage family singalongs of "Onward Christian Soldiers" and other real Christian patriotic songs.

Continue fighting the good fight people!
Look, not all rock music is terrible. I listen to slovenian rock band Mi2 (not hard metal rock band). They are creating really good music. Also, it's proven, that people who listen to rock music are more intelectual than people who listen to other genres.
Reply With Quote
(#591)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is online now
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth 

 
Posts: 20,836
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 01-03-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123 [Slovenian] View Post
Look, not all rock music is terrible. I listen to slovenian rock band Mi2 (not hard metal rock band). They are creating really good music. Also, it's proven, that people who listen to rock music are more intelectual than people who listen to other genres.
I don't believe you. Where's this proof?


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#592)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

 
Posts: 8,119
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Top 10 reasons why God hates rock music. - 01-04-2018, 03:11 PM



It depends what he means by intellectual.

Different people have very different standards.

Take intellectual 1 for example [Pictured, LEFT] a gentleman very unlikely to obsess over the rock. Indeed he spearheads a campaign to remove guitar music altogether from numerous public venues. For many people, this represents the acme of modern intellectual discourse. But not for everyone.

Others may see intellectual 2 [RIGHT] as the doyen of cerebral scintillation and I'm sure she integrates sensory perceptions with voluntary movements of the body rather well at times. Perhaps even frequently. And yet somehow I don't see her moshing that parasol in any reeking goth pit. Which brings us to intellectual 3.

INTELLECTUAL 3
Clearly this EMO freak knows all about the mosh. Does he listen to rock? That is certainly the image he presents and what would you expect if, after he fell over, you sought his opinion on the relationship between Eugène Delacroix and George Sand? I presume he has some residual language skills left over from the glue orgy. And yet for certain types, the grindcore aficionado, the darkwave wrist-slitter, this must be how an intellectual is conceived. It is certainly not how any Christian would venture outside or even lurk about inside. And we do know how the rock music affects everyone who listens to it. They turn up here with very full information (they think we haven't heard it before) and demonstrate very high levels of mental impairment.

Yes, mental is the word springing to mind whenever this 3rd iteration of the intellectual gets started, writing, speaking, singing songs and did you know they even write poetry? The mind boggles. It's even worse than the lyrics to their demonic pop anthems! But the real issue is not whether they have any brain activity but whether Christians should be seduced by cunning mental stunts. The Bible is very clear on this.
COLOSSIANS 2 .KJV . look up
8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Anyone claiming the high ground because of rock yet who is ignorant of the highest standard, God's standard, in which vain deceits are rebuked so plainly is greatly in need of Jesus. Getting rid of all rock paraphernalia is the essential first step and I trust that anyone reading Colossians sees this to be true and acts accordingly, setting them free at last.
LAMENTATIONS 3 .KJV . look up
21
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
assholes in denial, god hates, i love list threads!!!!, music. god hates, rock and roll, rock and roll turns you queer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved