Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

(#9761)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
This proves that you can't understand simple physics and totaly disregarded what I wrote just under, ( Note Newton's third law ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXE_NusJSA

Please, watch the video and educate yourself. You're supposed to have learned that in school.

If the pen was applying the same force downward that the hand was applying upwards, the pen wouldn't have moved....

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
(#9762)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS Homer

TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
If the pen was applying the same force downward that the hand was applying upwards, the pen wouldn't have moved....
I feel like I have to teach stuff I've learned when I was 13 years old.

An illustration of Newton's third law in which two skaters push against each other. The first skater on the left exerts a normal force N12 on the second skater directed towards the right, and the second skater exerts a normal force N21 on the first skater directed towards the left.
The magnitude of both forces are equal, but they have opposite directions, as dictated by Newton's third law.
(#9763)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:

An illustration of Newton's third law in which two skaters push against each other. The first skater on the left exerts a normal force N12 on the second skater directed towards the right, and the second skater exerts a normal force N21 on the first skater directed towards the left.
The magnitude of both forces are equal, but they have opposite directions, as dictated by Newton's third law.
But they aren't moving. In the video, the pen was being lifted upwards, and as the pen has a smaller mass, yet the same force, the acceleration must have been larger, but it wasn't, both accelerations were the same.

Also, how do you get your name pink it's really cool-looking.

or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
(#9764)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:

This doesn't prove anything, dear. People slip on the ice all the time, in all directions. And the picture you chose of a naked boy trying to push over a girl to rape her is wholly inappropriate for our family-friendly forums. Besides, Newton rejected the temporary sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and is still suffering in Hell this very day. He's come to terms with the evil choice he made, but now it's too late. I implore you to search your heart and listen for the whispering of the Lord calling you, wooing you to His Glorious Bosom. Won't you let Him in?

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#9765)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
But they aren't moving. In the video, the pen was being lifted upwards, and as the pen has a smaller mass, yet the same force, the acceleration must have been larger, but it wasn't, both accelerations were the same.

Also, how do you get your name pink it's really cool-looking.
You get it wrong, it pushes equally in the opposite direction.

Here's another exemples:

When standing on the ground, you exert a force on the ground [down] and the ground exerts a force [up] on you. [that's one force on the ground, one force on you]
But that's not all.
Through the effect we call gravity, the Earth is attracting you [down] and you are attracting the Earth [up]. [that's a second force on you and a second force on the Earth]

In that case all those forces have the same size, so both you and the Earth have a net force of zero - neither you nor the Earth moves.

If you alter your stance so that you are in a squat position, it is possible for you to activate your leg muscles and exert a greater force on the Earth [down] than in the case above. The Earth will of course exert a greater force [up] on you.

Gravity has not changed, so the attracting forces mentioned above have not got any bigger.

The force attracting you down is now smaller than the force pushing you up, so the UP force wins - you accelerate up.

Note: By the time your legs are straight, you will have gained some upward velocity and will thus continue to rise with your feet leaving the ground - you jump!!
Note Also: Once your feet leave the ground there is no upward force acting on you, so the remaining force (the attraction force [down] due to gravity) is now unopposed and first stops you rising [after a short distance] then brings you back to earth - where balance can again be achieved.

And to Mary Etheldreda.

My only lord and master is the flying spaghetti monster.

And I will only believe in your god if you give me a proof that he exists ( Saying the bible doesn't work, as you can't prove god wrote it. King James maybe? )
(#9766)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
You get it wrong, it pushes equally in the opposite direction.

Here's another exemples:

When standing on the ground, you exert a force on the ground [down] and the ground exerts a force [up] on you. [that's one force on the ground, one force on you]
But that's not all.
Through the effect we call gravity, the Earth is attracting you [down] and you are attracting the Earth [up]. [that's a second force on you and a second force on the Earth]

In that case all those forces have the same size, so both you and the Earth have a net force of zero - neither you nor the Earth moves.

If you alter your stance so that you are in a squat position, it is possible for you to activate your leg muscles and exert a greater force on the Earth [down] than in the case above. The Earth will of course exert a greater force [up] on you.

Gravity has not changed, so the attracting forces mentioned above have not got any bigger.

The force attracting you down is now smaller than the force pushing you up, so the UP force wins - you accelerate up.

Note: By the time your legs are straight, you will have gained some upward velocity and will thus continue to rise with your feet leaving the ground - you jump!!
Note Also: Once your feet leave the ground there is no upward force acting on you, so the remaining force (the attraction force [down] due to gravity) is now unopposed and first stops you rising [after a short distance] then brings you back to earth - where balance can again be achieved
Okay, so basically when you jump upwards, you push the earth downwards?

That is just...wow...

Sorry but I'm going to have to stick with the bible as my proof, but thanks for teaching me more about secular science.

Quote:
My only lord and master is the flying spaghetti monster.
D you have any proof of the existence of this Flying Spaghetti Monster?

or
It should be obvious.
(#9767)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Okay, so basically when you jump upwards, you push the earth downwards?

That is just...wow...

Sorry but I'm going to have to stick with the bible as my proof, but thanks for teaching me more about secular science.

D you have any proof of the existence of this Flying Spaghetti Monster?

You got it wrong again after I've written another paragraph explaining clearly in the simplest form? How is it that hard to understand this concept we learn in high school? http://www.centergrove.k12.in.us/cms...hird%20law.pdf

Also, Yes I do have proof for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he gave us spaghetti and an holy biblical culinary book.
(#9768)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
You got it wrong again after I've written another paragraph explaining clearly in the simplest form? How is it that hard to understand this concept we learn in high school? http://www.centergrove.k12.in.us/cms...hird%20law.pdf

Also, Yes I do have proof for the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he gave us spaghetti and an holy biblical culinary book.
If you're exerting a downwards force on the earth, then yes, you are going to be moving the earth slightly downwards

or
It should be obvious.
(#9769)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:32 AM

Quote:
But that's not all.

Can I just get this straight. Are you saying that secular science says the size of the force we are exerting on the earth is the same as the size of the force that the earth is exerting on us?

Quote:
How would the earth even know when to do that? How would it know that you're a squatting person who is planning to jump, and not just a person squatting down for some other purpose that I will not name on this family forum?

Thank you for reinforcing my faith.

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(#9770)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:35 AM

Quote:
If you're exerting a downwards force on the earth, then yes, you are going to be moving the earth slightly downwards

Earth has so much mass compared to you
that it does not move noticeably when you push it

If you step on something that has less mass than you do, like a skateboard,
you can see it being pushed back.

Very simple to understand.
(#9771)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Earth has so much mass compared to you
that it does not move noticeably when you push it

If you step on something that has less mass than you do, like a skateboard,
you can see it being pushed back.

Very simple to understand.
So it does move downwards, but so small it's imperceptible, yeah?

or
It should be obvious.
(#9772)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:

Yes.

You can even test it yourself at home. If Newton's third law is correct, an object dropped will come back up in the opposite direction it came down. With gravity pulling on it, it will NOT come up with as much force as it went down.

How do we prove this? A ball dropped from a higher point will come up higher than the same object dropped from a lower point.
(#9773)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
yes
And as all good Christians know, hell is underneath us, so that means every time someone jumps, the earth is getting closer to hell, which is hot. That's why the earth is getting hotter! Not global warming!!!!

or
It should be obvious.
(#9774)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
No. It does not move at all.
PSALM 104
1a
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
KJV .. look up
Reading. You learn it at school aged about 5.
(#9775)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
No. It does not move at all.
PSALM 104
1a
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
KJV .. look up
Reading. You learn it at school aged about 5.
I know, I was trying to show him how silly his ideas were. If he was right, we would end up still being alive, yet being in hell, which is preposterous.

or
It should be obvious.
(#9776)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
And as all good Christians know, hell is underneath us, so that means every time someone jumps, the earth is getting closer to hell, which is hot. That's why the earth is getting hotter! Not global warming!!!!
I honestly think you're either trolling or a simpleton. The earth doesn't crumble into itself when we jump. You're mythical hell have nothing do with with global warming.
(#9777)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I know, I was trying to show him how silly his ideas were. If he was right, we would end up still being alive, yet being in hell, which is preposterous.
Oh, yes - I didn't mean you couldn't read. It's that nutter going on about gravity and Newton's Laws of Motion who doesn't seem to understand that that has nothing to do with the topic here.
(#9778)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Oh, yes - I didn't mean you couldn't read. It's that nutter going on about gravity and Newton's Laws of Motion who doesn't seem to understand that that has nothing to do with the topic here.
Ooh right okay. Sorry.. I'm a bit slow sometimes

or
It should be obvious.
(#9779)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

The AIDS Homer

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Yes it does because some god-botherer said that earth doesn't spin.

The earth isn't flat, only ignorants and idiots would believe that when there's so many evidences ( and pictures ) that it is indeed a sphere. What proofs do you have? A ages old book rewritten by some king called James?

Watch this video, I'd love to watch your expressions will watching it hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_TutQ2RPg
(#9780)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 06-29-2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Yes it does because some god-botherer said that earth doesn't spin.

The earth isn't flat, only ignorants and idiots would believe that when there's so many evidences ( and pictures ) that it is indeed a sphere. What proofs do you have? A ages old book rewritten by some king called James?

Watch this video, I'd love to watch your expressions will watching it hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_TutQ2RPg
Here is what I got:
Insult
Insult
54%of people agree with us
And a bunch more insults.

Ignoring the insults, it shows that more people agree with us then don't, so in essence you proved our point, how can this many people be wrong?

or
It should be obvious.