The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Old 06-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member
Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
yes
And as all good Christians know, hell is underneath us, so that means every time someone jumps, the earth is getting closer to hell, which is hot. That's why the earth is getting hotter! Not global warming!!!!
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
Old 06-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Leia View Post
So it does move downwards, but so small it's imperceptible, yeah?
No. It does not move at all.
PSALM 104
1a
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
KJV .. look up
Reading. You learn it at school aged about 5.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member
Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
No. It does not move at all.
PSALM 104
1a
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
KJV .. look up
Reading. You learn it at school aged about 5.
I know, I was trying to show him how silly his ideas were. If he was right, we would end up still being alive, yet being in hell, which is preposterous.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!
Old 06-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS Homer 

TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Quote:
And as all good Christians know, hell is underneath us, so that means every time someone jumps, the earth is getting closer to hell, which is hot. That's why the earth is getting hotter! Not global warming!!!!
I honestly think you're either trolling or a simpleton. The earth doesn't crumble into itself when we jump. You're mythical hell have nothing do with with global warming.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:04 AM
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!

Quote:
I know, I was trying to show him how silly his ideas were. If he was right, we would end up still being alive, yet being in hell, which is preposterous.
Oh, yes - I didn't mean you couldn't read. It's that nutter going on about gravity and Newton's Laws of Motion who doesn't seem to understand that that has nothing to do with the topic here.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote:
Oh, yes - I didn't mean you couldn't read. It's that nutter going on about gravity and Newton's Laws of Motion who doesn't seem to understand that that has nothing to do with the topic here.
Ooh right okay. Sorry.. I'm a bit slow sometimes
Old 06-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS Homer 

TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.

Quote:
Yes it does because some god-botherer said that earth doesn't spin.

The earth isn't flat, only ignorants and idiots would believe that when there's so many evidences ( and pictures ) that it is indeed a sphere. What proofs do you have? A ages old book rewritten by some king called James?

Watch this video, I'd love to watch your expressions will watching it hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_TutQ2RPg
Old 06-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
Yes it does because some god-botherer said that earth doesn't spin.

The earth isn't flat, only ignorants and idiots would believe that when there's so many evidences ( and pictures ) that it is indeed a sphere. What proofs do you have? A ages old book rewritten by some king called James?

Watch this video, I'd love to watch your expressions will watching it hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_TutQ2RPg
Here is what I got:
Insult
Insult
54%of people agree with us
And a bunch more insults.

Ignoring the insults, it shows that more people agree with us then don't, so in essence you proved our point, how can this many people be wrong?
Old 06-30-2014, 01:04 AM
True Christian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by a particularly ill-informed atheist View Post
..said that earth doesn't spin.
It doesn't.

I have quoted Scripture in support of that fact.

Where's your Scripture?
Why does that video link have stuff about evolution, murder, complexity of the big bang BUT NOTHING ABOUT THE EARTH?
And the answer is obvious. Fools in general and atheists in particular simply have no concept of evidentiary standards. If they applied their deluded thinking to reality their already meagre world would shrink by several orders of magnitude. Let's take the law as an example, and I'll even include the fossil record. Now we know that there are people today. But there have not always been people.
Even atheists accept this FACT and point to the fossils in support of what thay say. Obviously somewhere in between there was a first person and although the fossils are too limited a source to get any farther than that, indeed we know that the first person was male and that he did not have a mother. But just working with what the atheist agenda admits, we have people.

And we know that there is a law against murder. I won't labour the point here but it must be one of the easiest laws to verify by simply going to your local library and asking the librarian for a copy of that law (which will be in section 345 of the reference area) or search the data base of the government website in your country and unless a culprit admits the crime a case goes to trial and in occidental systems there would be a jury.

Would any thinking person want an atheist on that jury? After all, hearsay is the only stuff they will accept for humankind's existence in the first place! Inane remarks from Darwinists, follies from cosmologists who can't even agree on the age of their universe or distances to the stars, wild speculations from geologists. Have examined the evidence first hand? Of course not. A Lawrence Krauss has no expertise in geology and claims none, a Dawkins is a layperson regarding astrophysics and happily acknowledges that fact, and when it comes to string theory or quantum mechanics what a rag-bag presents itself for our examination and fails! Do they know anything about evolution? Of course not.

Yet here in a thread about geographical experiments we have a self proclaimed expert who knows more about Quantum Theory than a physicist, more about Evolution than a biologist, more about Astronomy than the most decorated star-gazer and more about Everything than God with no more supporting evidence than what he has heard or read in some book. And any old book will do. Without God, what origin can he have for our existence at all? Magic?

Next there is a youtube clip. In it we are informed that the devil will be supervising activities following the end of time. Let's have a look at what Jesus said on that subject:
MATTHEW 25 [Jesus speaking]
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
KJV .. context
Satan's playground where he will be chief torturer? No. Satan's doom. Nothing he experiences there will be enjoyable. And this characterises everything about the atheist agenda. More informed about The Bible than a theologian? Well obviously not and there is no reason to accept any other of their unsubstantiated claims either.

The feelings worshipped by atheists probably do exist for them as a sort of waking dream or something. But that is no basis for any pronouncement on subjects outside their own area of proficiency. But they don't know that. Recently I had my living room re-decorated and the Scottish gentleman who did the painting was very enthusiastic I must say and rather a proficient painter. I certainly could not have such a good job but when he got started on subjects such as Constitutional Law, Evolution, Astrology, Exobiology, Flood Geology—and I have capitalised these because they are the names of subjects—it is very unlikely that he had the expertise so evident in his brushwork. And being Scottish of course he was very forthcoming and I will say also happy to listen to what I said but obviously I'm not an expert either.

Although he was a particularly vocal atheist, he had no certainty in his life. Christians do have certainty. The certainty of a Loving Creator who does not want to see us wind up in perdition and who has preserved for us the fullest information supported by past and future History about how to avoid that fate. He has also provided some information about the world we live in, but not complete information due to the complexity of the subject and our limited comprehension skills. But what He has told us is certainly reliable because He Made It. The Bible is not some 3rd hand hearsay mumbojumbo but a FIRST HAND account, not from an informed observer but from the Author of Life Himself. He explains what He has done in the past. He explains what He is doing now and He axplains what He is doing in the future. That is a pretty comprehensive source which every Christian accepts because it is FACT.

The atheist doesn't even know that it's a source.

1. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-14-1/

2. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-2-4_2-5/

3. except Somalia .. 82OKB

4. such as PHYSICA SUBTERRANEA, profundum subterraneorum genesin e principiis hucusque ignotis
Old 07-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member
icanbreakthesecuffs is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.icanbreakthesecuffs is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.

I read some of the post and earth is totally flat.

1)its simple,put your feet on a plank,can you go on the other side without falling to hell?

2)does earth work like escalator?NO!!!!!!because you will fall into hell.god made the earth flat to be able to walk and live in a peaceful world.

3)If people dont understand the earth is flat is because you did not read carefully the bible

Your lightbringer