Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Crash Bandicoot will crash your faith!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#1)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Crash Bandicoot will crash your faith! - 09-29-2020, 09:21 AM

Buongiorno Americani.

Its with great sadness that i have to announce the coming of another cartoony satanic video game. This forum already had threads about the Communist Plumber Mario and blue Communist rival Sonic. However, we cannot forget that they also had another rival, an orange marsupial named Crash Bandicoot.

WARNING! CREEPY FURRY IMAGE BELOW!

He is the Playstation mascot and was known as the reason why it sold so much (yeah, we know that Satan uses zoophilia to seduce people). After the release of Playstation 2 he was never seen until recently, when they remade all of hi games, along with the ones of his equally satanic brother Spyro the Dragon (a game with a gay hell full of antropomorphic dragons).

This orange beast is always accompained by a floating and talking voodoo mask that lets him become immortal. If this is not Paganism, then tell me what it is?

He has a sister named after a fashion designer that is now in hell. And of course she is a feminist.

Compare her to the real life counterpart.

And, she is going to be playable in the new game that will come exclusively on the fifth Playstation.

I'm very ashamed that i didn't speak earlier against this work of sin, but the most important thing now is to discourage people from buying a Playstation and get a pray station instead. I also beg you to do the same.

Buona giornata, Amen.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Skull Re: Crash Bandicoot will crash your faith! - 09-30-2020, 07:14 PM

Now, there are times I can agree with a Catholic. And this is one of them. Still I hope the OP will repent and come to the true Christ. And accept the fact that COVID-19 is a punishment from God like the flood back then, like our brother Kenneth Copeland has said.

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Bomb Re: Crash Bandicoot will crash your faith! - 09-30-2020, 10:39 PM

One thing I wonder, could all those villains from those demonic games be Protestant Christians? Such as Dr. Eggman, Bowser, Darth Vader etc.

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."