Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Greetings
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Greetings - 09-07-2014, 11:57 PM

Hello my fellow Christians.
I am writing from Ireland, which is a lonely place to be a baptist, not having a strong community here. I am a small town girl, whom is doing my best to keep my house running as it should be. My favourite scripture quote is: Ephesians 5:22, to whit "wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord"

I am approaching my 20th year on this earth, and my 2nd year as married woman. Not sure what else to say, only that I hope I will find the guidance and support here of my fellow Christisans in my daily life.
(#2)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Greetings - 09-08-2014, 12:25 AM

Hello, and welcome to our forums! I'm sorry to hear you have to live among the drunks and superstitious. Perhaps the LORD has important motherhood type work for you there! Have you been blessed with any children yet?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Greetings - 09-08-2014, 12:40 AM

Thank you most kindly for your welcome. I do not have much time to mingle with the drunks or most of the population outside my home and family. I have 3 children, twin boys and a baby girl. We are expecting another bundle of joy, we have not gone for any scans, as this seems a slap in the face of Gods plan, to be trying to predict at his design, so we are unsure if this blessing will be one baby or indeed twins again. My family has a history of twins, as does my husband so we might be doubly blessed. After this next time, my husband thinks we should try wait at least a year before having any further children. However that's his decision and the Lords gift to bestow or not bestow as they see fit.
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Greetings - 09-08-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteroses View Post
...... we have not gone for any scans, as this seems a slap in the face of Gods plan, to be trying to predict at his design, ......... However that's his decision and the Lords gift to bestow or not bestow as they see fit.
Welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet! And let me say, listening to your submission to Jesus and your husband is very refreshing! It seems so many who come to us from the Sodomy Isles have twisted and clearly un-Christian ways. You are a breath of fresh air!

PS. We'd love to sample some of your corned beef and cabbage sometime soon!

Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Greetings - 09-08-2014, 01:11 AM

Thank you kindly, should we make it across the pond to be closer to our brothers and sisters in Christ, with my husbands permission I would happily cook a banquet for our new community. We believe that there should be a men's table and a table for women and children who are not yet in bed at such events. We use a bell to attract attention for when the men wish to have more food, fresh gravy or other sauce and so forth. This way the men get to discuss the important matters, and the women do their Christian duty by minding the children and being out of sight unless summoned.

There are many who judge me for staying home to raise my family and care for my husband. There are those who feel that the discipline aspect is either wrong/abuse or else it is a perversion we enjoy. However when I ask them for reasons why being a stay at home mum is wrong, or how they think anyone could enjoy the act of discipline they cannot answer me. I do not like when I have disappointed my husband, nor do I like when our children have misbehaved. I do not believe my husband likes it when he needs to correct behaviour, after all it is a tiresome burden for him to have to work and head up a household.

I know of one lady who seems to understand, and who wishes for the same life for herself, however she is not married nor does e appear to practise any religion. I am meet grateful that she is not judging me for my life.
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Greetings - 09-08-2014, 02:05 AM

What a lovely lady you are! I am Elizabeth, and I am currently engaged to a pastor at my Baptist church! You sound very blessed, and while persecuted, our dear Lord promised to reward us if we were persecuted. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Yours in Christ,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Greetings - 09-11-2014, 12:24 AM

Thank you also. I am sorry for the delay in response. My parents are not well so I have been taking care of them and my normal duties the last few days. I hope that you are well. I am most happy for you and your engagement. Marriage is a blessing.
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Greetings - 09-12-2014, 03:50 AM

Rosie,

I am sorry to hear about your parents; it is wonderful that you are caring for them and being a good, obedient daughter (I hope you are putting your husband first!). Thank you for your congratulations on my engagement; I am very excited!

YiC,
Elizabeth

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Greetings - 09-13-2014, 01:16 AM

Thank you for your sympathies Elizabeth, I am indeed putting my husband first. I have worked out a fine balancing act to ensure that all my family receive the attention and care they require, with my husbands guidance and permission of course.

I wish that my daughter was older so that she could help, but her presence cheers my parents up, so in her own baby way she is helping. My husband has kindly said that I can sleep until 8am this weekend, once my chores are completed the evening before. He will also carry out our maintenance beating while I feed our daughter. She will be fed by me until the new baby or babies arrive.

Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Greetings - 09-13-2014, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your sympathies Elizabeth, I am indeed putting my husband first. I have worked out a fine balancing act to ensure that all my family receive the attention and care they require, with my husbands guidance and permission of course.

I wish that my daughter was older so that she could help, but her presence cheers my parents up, so in her own baby way she is helping. My husband has kindly said that I can sleep until 8am this weekend, once my chores are completed the evening before. He will also carry out our maintenance beating while I feed our daughter. She will be fed by me until the new baby or babies arrive.
Your husband sounds like such a gracious man! He truly shows his love for you, controlling you and still being kind and generous. You are very blessed! My own fiance is a wonderful man, and I hope he treats me with the same kindness and Christian love. I also pray that I am as blessed as you when it comes to childbearing. Your daughter sounds sweet. Just make sure your parents are disciplining her and putting into her the love for our Lord.

(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Greetings - 09-13-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstark16 View Post
Your husband sounds like such a gracious man! He truly shows his love for you, controlling you and still being kind and generous. You are very blessed! My own fiance is a wonderful man, and I hope he treats me with the same kindness and Christian love. I also pray that I am as blessed as you when it comes to childbearing. Your daughter sounds sweet. Just make sure your parents are disciplining her and putting into her the love for our Lord.
He is truly that. I am lucky to have found him. I have also been highly blessed with childbearing. It is a highly productive use of my time and body.

At our house, and at my parents house, we have child sized rods. We feel it is best to start early, so as to avoid the temptations of the devil, which appear earlier and earlier as time passes us by. It is now a highly contentious task to raise children in the way of the Lord, but we do not wish to raise any gays or feminazis. Men need to be men, and women to be women, and the lessons to correctly establish these rules cannot begin too soon. Already our sons know that to be the head of the house means taking your wife into your control and ensuring her good behaviour does not slip. Even if I was dishonest enough to try hide a misdeed or something that was upset my husband, my sons will inform him of them. As is only correct.

Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Hello my fellow Christians.
I am writing from Ireland, which is a lonely place to be a baptist, not having a strong community here. I am a small town girl, whom is doing my best to keep my house running as it should be. My favourite scripture quote is: Ephesians 5:22, to whit "wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord"

I am approaching my 20th year on this earth, and my 2nd year as married woman. Not sure what else to say, only that I hope I will find the guidance and support here of my fellow Christisans in my daily life.
You are 20 years old and you've already been married for 2 years?

Um, Welcome, Dear. I am going to go pray a while.

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#13)
Old
True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Crown of Incorruptibility God's chosen ones Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post

It's not quite as bad as that Sister Naomi - she says she is "approaching her 20th year" which suggests she was married at 17. There may have been some perfectly innocent reason for leaving it so late. I myself was not married until I was 18!!!

Yours in Faith,
Joanna

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
It's not quite as bad as that Sister Naomi - she says she is "approaching her 20th year" which suggests she was married at 17. There may have been some perfectly innocent reason for leaving it so late. I myself was not married until I was 18!!!

Yours in Faith,
Joanna
Sister Joanna,

I do not mean to reproach you, but let's not add more agony and heartache to my dear Sister Naomi by talking so extensively about getting married young. You and Rosie are very noble and womanly in fulfilling your role, just as the Lord has demanded, and so has Sister Naomi. Our dear sweet Lord has obviously not wanted Sister Naomi to be married yet, and she has virtuously protected her Christian womanly dignity till the Lord is ready. Even though it is hard for her. She is doing all that the Lord has asked of her and then is helping other young women do the same. I greatly admire your kindness throughout the forum and look forward to getting to know you better!

YiC,
Elizabeth

Last edited by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson; 09-14-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I was a stupid female and misread the conversation
(#15)
Old
True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Crown of Incorruptibility God's chosen ones Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty Midget porn survivor Crown of Rejoicing

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 08:10 PM

I'm so sorry. I completely misunderstood Sister Naomi's post and had no idea that she was still a spinster. (As a matter of interest, how old is she?)

Sister Naomi, if you are reading this, please forgive me. I really did not mean to be so very cruel.

Yours very fondly,
Joanna

Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!
(#16)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 09:01 PM

An Irishwoman who can read and write? My word. Now I really have seen everything.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#17)
Old
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Saved from Communism

Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Greetings - 09-14-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Sister Joanna,

I do not mean to reproach you, but let's not add more agony and heartache to my dear Sister Naomi by talking so extensively about getting married young. You and Rosie are very noble and womanly in fulfilling your role, just as the Lord has demanded, and so has Sister Naomi. Our dear sweet Lord has obviously not wanted Sister Naomi to be married yet, and she has virtuously protected her Christian womanly dignity till the Lord is ready. Even though it is hard for her. She is doing all that the Lord has asked of her and then is helping other young women do the same. I greatly admire your kindness throughout the forum and look forward to getting to know you better!

YiC,
Elizabeth
Oh, you are so thoughtful, my dear, and so kind to our sweet Sister Naomi. After all, it is not her fault that no man has asked her to marry her; as you say, it is Jesus' will, and He knows what is best for everyone.

Praise !
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Greetings - 09-15-2014, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post

NRL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post

Yours in Faith,
Joanna
Yes indeed, I married just after my 18th birthday. I could not do so beforehand. Various legalities prohibited it. Perhaps some women are destined to marry later, perhaps teach in the interim. However my destiny from the Lord was to marry as soon as I could and have children.

Quote:
Sister Joanna,

YiC,
Elizabeth
Thank you again for your kind words dearest Elizabeth. I am truly grateful to have met you here.