Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#24)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed! - 04-18-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
For someone who embraces and is in league with the winds and torrents of the devil, you seem to be entirely bereft of any resourcefulness.
After going to the movie's website, and seeing that they only had theatres in the US, I looked through dozens of websites listing theatres anywhere within a 40-minute drive of me to see if they would be showing it. I searched Google, "Expelled Showing in Canadian Theatres"; nothing helpful turned up (even though I read through a very dull thread on a forum, which was the first result of said Google search, trying to see whether or not they knew anything). I checked out IMDB.Com, and they didn't have any info. Unfortunately for me, when something is right in front of my face, I very often miss it. I've always said that if anyone wants to hide something from me, all they have to do is put it in plain sight and I'll never find it. So, when I looked at the theatre locator on the movie's site, I did not see the large, red print on the site's theatre locator page that says "Canadian distribution coming this summer". So, if you'd like to make fun of me, call me on that, but don't tell me I'm not resourceful, because I did look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I assumed that this fine, Godly movie will be banned from being shown in the People's Republic of Cannuckistan.
That's what I have to say to you, Sir.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN