Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Liberal thinking? Wyoming is considering condemned convicts to be executed by firing squad.
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Liberal thinking? Wyoming is considering condemned convicts to be executed by firing squad. - 05-22-2014, 09:04 PM

I read this news: "With lethal drugs in short supply, Wyoming considering firing squads"

I've heard that reason for this is the liberal Eurotrash Union, which does not allow to export poisons for this purpose. As an european native eskimo, I feel ashamed of that kind of politics.

In my homeland, Sinland, which is technically part of Sweden, all liberals are now horrified of these shooting plans. How brutal, they say.

I can not agree. Everyone who has shot dogs knows, that a good, well-aimed bullet straight into brain is much more gracious way than some kind of poison. Shooting is also a good-old American way, my grandfather told me great stories of the shootings he saw in Utah when he was a kid.

Shooting is great fun, but why don't they consider stoning? I've learned that it is the Christian way. Are any True Christians living in Wyoming, or is Wyoming very liberal state, First in Line for the