Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS Homer

TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheLittleBoy is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 06-29-2014, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Hogwash. This so-called "theory" will be replaced as soon as another, more popular one comes on the scene.
That's what is nice about science. If there's new elements that contradicts or adds to a scientific theory, science will welcome it. That's called progress. Unlike religion.

Quote:
So you've been to every planet and felt it moving in a different direction?

It's simple. Measurement of velocities and distances. Hubble discovered this in 1930 if I remember. Hubble was able to plot a trend line from the galaxies he studied, revealing that galaxies are apart. I've learned this in science class when I was 15 years old.

Quote:
Phrenology was widely accepted in the scientific community, too.
It might have been widely accepted in the 19th century, but now is is regarded as an absolete primitive neuroanatomy. Science have progressed alot since that, I fnd your analogy derisive.

Quote:
What does God's righteous justice have to do with the creation of the world?
I simply pointed out how rediculous it seems to me.

Quote:
No, the problem is with your understanding of the mysteries of the LORD, dear. The fact is Noah's Ark was successful, the most successful maritime adventure in the history of the world, mind you. The Ark was navigated by a centuries old man who probably never paddled a boat in his life. He cared for the animals so they would survive the trauma of being separated from their environment, packed in closely with their natural predators, protected from the toxic fumes from the uric acid alone.

Why, just think about it. When Noah's Ark finally came to rest and the animals were freed (those not immediately sacrificed of course, Genesis 8:20), the kangaroos, dodo birds, and koala bears stepped off and managed to hop, scurry, and meander their way 7,726 miles straight to Australia! Not only did the lack of land mass stop them, not only did the lack of their natural diet not affect them, not a single one died (or if they did, they picked up their bones so as not to leave a visible trace of their miraculous migration).

You can't find these kinds of odds anywhere! It could only be a miracle!

Praise Jesus!
So you logical argument to explain this is to say '' sky wizard defied physics and made it work! '' ?

If kangoroos hooped 8k miles to australia, why didn't we ever find fossils between turkey and australia?

If the flood happened 6k years ago, how did trees such as the old tjikko that is 9.6k years old survive underwater for so long?

Why are there no traces of these miracles today?