Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Alterboy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 04-09-2013, 12:25 AM

If evolution was real surely it would be ongoing am I correct? Why aren't apes evolving into humans right now?

I Samuel 20:4
"Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee."
This is not a reference of a homosexual relationship but a friendship of depth and platonic commitment! Why must liiebrals always make everything sound so DIRTY!?