Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Fallout 3: Another Satanic, Violent game from "Oblivion" creators
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Godmocker
Under Investigation

TazSpaz is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Unhappy Re: Fallout 3: Another Satanic, Violent game from "Oblivion" crea - 07-23-2009, 03:51 PM

Is everyone here serious!?!? Video games, Movies or Music do not make children or adults kill or hurt people. If someone plays a game and watches a movie and then decides to act these actions out in reality obiously has some sort of mental instability and the parents are the one to blame. I'm going to qoute an overused cliche phrase "guns dont kill people, people kill people". except in this case, "games don't kill people, people kill people". You are misleading these people,

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many .
24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Also god will not answer your maliciuos prayer. James 4:2-3: “You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because you ask not. You ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may consume it upon your lusts”. If your mind is set on foolish, carnal lusts, God will not hear you.

And last you say that god will not allow America to be nuked or for a nuclear war to happen. As much as i would like to beleive this statement god does not command man's free will if he did there would be no sin.
"Why do you call me Lord & don't do what I say" Luke 6:46
also Acts 7:51-53.

God Save Your Soul