Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, Striving in vain for the good ol' corteous Edwardian grace

Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-13-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Strangely you did not actually quote a verse. The post you quoted did not contain a verse either but in the OP there was a very helpful verse reminding us of the standards required by God when we judge people. Clicking the hover link enables you to read on to verse 25 and by scrolling up or down the fullest context is available. Highlighted in yellow.
no actual verse was needed in my example, I was making a point of which I see she ignored.

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS 

DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.DolliMoans is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-13-2018, 07:42 PM

Sure, we don't always use Scripture for every post we make, but gosh, isn't it helpful to make the message so much more clear to sinners?

Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
And a light unto my path.

THE MOANS CHILDREN Adelaide Eunice Rush Crusher(FISHING ACCIDENT) Truth Lloyd Mildrew Angina (DIED IN A FIRE) Scooter Bud Carson Bobby (DIED IN A FIRE) Modesty(SLAIN BY A BULLET) Boomhauer Donald Grenadine Lysol(SUCKED BY A TORNADO)
(#23)
Old

Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.Vengeance Puriel has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-14-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolliMoans View Post
Sure, we don't always use Scripture for every post we make, but gosh, isn't it helpful to make the message so much more clear to sinners?

Psalm 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
And a light unto my path.
Depending on the approach.

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
(#24)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi 

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-14-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Mister Faith Machine, after my father has reviewed this forum thoroughly again this morning, he's come to the conclusion that it would be best for me to learn more from a respected member of Landover Baptist Church such as yourself. My family wants to make a donation to you to have you take care of me and find me a suitable man who I can have a good Christian family with. How do you feel about this?
tell me how often do you, and your family read the Bible? I mean from the beginning to end not here and there. Good example ; oh that's a great verse let's remember it (not reading before or after).
Strangely you did not actually quote a verse. The post you quoted did not contain a verse either but in the OP there was a very helpful verse reminding us of the standards required by God when we judge people. Clicking the hover link enables you to read on to verse 25 and by scrolling up or down the fullest context is available. Highlighted in yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
My favorite bible verse would have to be Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
Quote:
no actual verse was needed in my example, I was making a point of which I see she ignored.

.RECAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance Puriel

Good example ; oh that's a great verse let's remember it (not reading before or after).

Your example reads: .Good example ; oh that's a great verse let's remember it. so.. er.. can you see where this is going? WHAT'S a great verse? In this introduction which you're trying to hijack a Bible verse has been posted. I cited it, highlighted it in yellow and linked to the OP. So if that's not the verse you meant.. er.. am I the only one having déjà vu here? Yes: you do need to quote the verse your example refers to. It seems to be a verse offered without context that's causing you concern. Eager to accommodate you I addressed that by explaining how full context was included in OP rather than thinking you'd found a great verse to remember but not reading before or after.

Obviously it was not BibleReader2231's verse because that came
.with context.

In your own introduction it's been very difficult to get a Scripture reference from you. In post #45 you quoted Revelation 17 without context and although the text in your signature links to the Biblia page, for those having signatures turned off Isaiah 11 doesn't really count. By way of contrast topics such as Linux or ubuntu seem to elicit responses bringing us back to my earlier point. You did not actually quote a verse in your reply where one was necessary. A link to your introduction thread follows where you can correct the oversight with appropriate Scripture. This thread is about something else.
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash

Democrat Full of it Retard Posting 

Gay wilson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gay wilson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Sinner Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-16-2018, 12:08 AM

eww you call yourself a christian. your nothing but a pig. you gluttonous cow. if i saw your face i vomit on the street. kill yourself please.

I'm angry because my teacher won't let me sniff toilet seats
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower 

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-16-2018, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay wilson View Post
eww you call yourself a christian. your nothing but a pig. you gluttonous cow. if i saw your face i vomit on the street. kill yourself please.
Ray's new book, "How to Alienate Everyone Unfortunate Enough to Come Into Contact With You", is soon to be released by someone disliked by me. The author hopes to attend a scheduled "signing" (more like frantic scribbling motions while attempting to maintain a grasp not only of the blunt crayon he's trusted with but of the purpose of the event), should the Parole Board approve and provide requisite security and clean-up arrangements.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
(#27)
Old

Default Re: My name is Maxine Levantine and I am almost 18. - 07-17-2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay wilson View Post
I don't tolerate people telling other people to kill theirself that's cyber bullying