Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Devo Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 09-17-2008, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Start the interesting read:
Job:40:15: Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Probably a diplodocus or some-such

La:4:3: Even the sea monsters draw out the breast, they give suck to their young ones: the daughter of my people is become cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.
Probably a plesiosaur.
The behemoth could be a dinosaur i suppose, though it is not specific. It could be any large animal. An elephant, or a hippo. I believe it goes on to describe the creatures navel, and dinosaurs, hatching from eggs, do not have navels.

As for giving 'suck to their young ones'. Dinosaurs do not suckle their young, as they are reptiles, as are pleisosaur. It would have to be describing a mammal. Whales and dolphins perhaps.

Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. Proverbs 19:29