Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Is smoking marijuana a sin?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I Am A Troll Athiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: Is smoking marijuana a sin? - 02-24-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
You filthy liar. We know you demon-weed smoking homers use it to 'get off' with your butt-buddies. How did you hurt your back? Doing the downward dog? We're a lot smarter than your doctor; just because he'll believe you after you pay him his 50$ doesn't mean that the rest of the world is going to change their mind about you using those evil drugs. It's good that Jesus has brought you here to discuss this problem you are having. This is the first step toward the salvation of your soul. Consider yourself blessed that you were called here to witness with Him. Maybe you can help your other loser friends to find the Glory that is Jesus.

One word the bible does not say anything about medicine being a sin true praying might help but there are 7,000,000,000 people on earth he can't help all