Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Hateful White Men Steal Another Election!
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Hateful White Men Steal Another Election! - 04-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Racist white men have continued their campaign against the Black man in Atlanta Georgia which is a Black city. Recently a Black man was used as a scapegoat for the burning of the Atlanta freeway and it's collapse. The truth has now come out that he only set a chair on fire and the chair burned the construction materials left behind by the white people who work on the roads. There is nothing wrong with chair burning. As usual the Black man gets the blame when it was the white men all along.

Now there is another abomination. White Republicans ganged up on the candidate of the people in a congressional election in the Atlanta suburbs. Our man who is a white man but for the people was unable to get over half of the votes due to this treachery. I was unable to get to Georgia myself to cast even one vote due to the requirements of my schooling. Now he is to be in a run off with a white woman and the white people have already vowed to steal that election too. White people have been saying all kinds of nasty things about our man. They say he is unqualified because he is so young, that he doesn't even live in the district, that he is immature and inexperienced. The advice of important national dignitaries like Samuel L. Jackson was ignored. Millions of dollars were spent and still the votes were stolen. I have no overstanding of how the white people of this country get away with the crimes they commit.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4