Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, blind, deaf and dumb
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Furry

turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.turdbear is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM

Lol, Didymus, you're hilarious. BTW, do you get in trouble for everything you say and get it edited or deleted all out of context as I do? And BTW, as I said in my last post, I think it's pretty obvious that gay and sinful, if that's even his correct username, is a troll and is making fun of you guys.
(#22)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 03-31-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turdbear View Post
Lol, Didymus, you're hilarious. BTW, do you get in trouble for everything you say and get it edited or deleted all out of context as I do? And BTW, as I said in my last post, I think it's pretty obvious that gay and sinful, if that's even his correct username, is a troll and is making fun of you guys.
The difference between you and Didymus is the following

1. He knows his Bible
2. He actually has some level of intelligence
3. He doesn't suffer from drug induced paranoia
4. He is (mostly) respectful

You on the other hand are a God mocking illiterate who blames our pastors for your speech to text screwing up.

And yeah, I think we've figured out that someone who comes on here with the name "gay and sinful" is a God mocking troll. But he was brought here for a reason and maybe Jesus will be able to break through his rock hard heart.

Drama queen
(#23)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid godmocker

MagicCarp is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MagicCarp is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-16-2013, 08:14 PM

Guys, you have to be the most retarted Christians I've seen so far...
This game came out in 1967!
And how the piffle do shapes promote gay sex
(#24)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-16-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margikarp View Post
Guys, you have to be the most retarted Christians I've seen so far...
This game came out in 1967!
And how the piffle do shapes promote gay sex
The same year The Advocate, a sodomy-recruitment magazine was first published. What a coincidence.

In 1967 Mike Wallace's report on "The Homosexuals" shows we've been fighting ever since:
"This much is certain. Male homosexuals in America number in the millions. And their number is growing. They are attracted mostly to the anonymity that a big city gives them. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco. The permissiveness and the variety of the city draw them. The average homosexual if there be such, is promiscuous. He is not interested in or capable of a lasting relationship like that of a heterosexual marriage. His sex life, his love life, consists of a series of chance encounters at the clubs and bars he inhabits, and even on the streets of the city. The one-night stand is a characteristic of the homosexual relationship...."
Watch the clip HERE.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-21-2013, 10:28 AM

I still cannot find the connection between an innocent puzzle game and murder/anal sex.
You say they resemble knives and swords and aim for the weak points, I say they're just innocent blocks that disappear when they're aligned. Resembling knives and swords? To me, they resemble wilting flowers waiting to be planted in the right spots so they can grow, and we clear the finished rows off the list so we can plant more flowers! It just depends on what mind you have! You see knives and swords, you're violent. I see flowers and soil, I'm peaceful.
And anal sex: how absurd! The ability to translate everything involving putting an elongated object into a similarly shaped hole into ANAL sex... I can't even tell you how absurd that actually is! To you: planting trees = anal sex, plugging in headphones = anal sex, plugging in your usb drive = anal sex... Has this ever been so idiotic?
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash

Retard Posting

mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-21-2013, 10:38 AM

There's no need to be so angry, dear. We're just humble, friendly folks here.

And welcome!

[/QUOTE]

in the bible alone god is responsible for over a million human deaths even satan only racks up 10 kills, and you people are responsible for millions more since when the events in the bible "took place" and you are accusing normal people who dont share your beliefs of being rapists and murderers for enjoying what comes from science how about you stop calling yourself humble friendly folks since you are clearly anything but

go for it insult my grammar i know im not getting a real responce

This space for KJV use ONLY. - Admin
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

Retard Posting

mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-21-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Welcome friend. Why all the hostility? Did you bet the farm on the game and lost? Did you know, betting on Jesus is a sure thing!
lol try telling that to your bookie i know what mine would say

wheres my winnings

your horse came in last

but he has a christian name and when your with jesus you always win

.......(bˇtchslap!)

(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

Retard Posting

Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 04-21-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
This so called video game “Tetris” is a “game” unlike any other. Imbued in its dark origins are filthy, perverted sex parts that are designed to subliminally influence our children to abandon morality, decency, and honor in order to embark down a life of sin, depravity, and Satanism.

Poisoning our children’s minds with anal sex!

Doesn’t this resemble anything? That’s right! Tetris inserts a tallywacker like object right into the game! It teaches are children how we should “rotate” it, and gives rewards them with points for “fitting” it into the right section! You can’t go one minute without seeing a tallywacker floating down on your screen! The goal here is to get our children used to seeing tallywackers everywhere, so when pedophiles, Catholics, homosexuals, and other perverts try to molest them, the children associate it with “fun” and “games”!!

Teaching our children to murder, then hide the evidence!

Do you notice these objects? No doubt these are sword and knife replicas. It teaches our children that if you stab something with these knives, and find “openings” and “gaps” that it will cause the object to “disappear”! The gaps are teaching are children to aim for certain weak areas, like the neck. The vanishing is no doubt a reference to murdering someone, then hiding the body!

The block that is red (the color of blood) is another seemingly harmless s shaped blocked. This game teaches us that we should murder, and then use another object to soak up the blood and hide the evidence! Obama himself couldn't have come up with a more elaborate and specialized murder trainer!

Forced upon our children!

This is not even a game our children go out and by; it is “bundled” with the popular “Game Boy” console from Nintendo! This game is forced upon our children even if the child and their parents decide not to buy it! I should also mention that no other games were bundled with the Game Boy. In other words, the millions of children who bought the Game Boy had this game forced upon them! Then once they started playing it, they become addicts!

Addicting and causes hallucinations

Tetris is destroying lives by causing addictions http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/pu...physics-tetris . There are thousands of people just like James who are addicted to Tetris! As if that weren’t bad enough, people who play Tetris for too long can cause what is known as “The Tetris effect”, where you see Tetris block hallucinations in real life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetris_effect . It won’t be long before our children our seeing tallywackers floating everywhere! You know what else causes addiction, hallucinations, and is just “given away”? Drugs. This Tetris is no different than a drug that is handed out on the street by a crack dealer in order to get children addicted for life.

I should also point out that this game was made by Alexey Pajitnov from Godless, Communist Russia! He has since invaded the USA and is living here as you read this! Looks like the cold war isn't over yet! Not when we have Russian spies like "Pajitnov" training our children to become Godless, communist, murderous Tetris addicts!

i dont know weather or not your familiar with the work of sigmund frued but i think you might have some secrets your church would be none too cool with.......eh.......eh.... sure you dont have some latent homosexual tendencies. for the record if you do decide on becoming so and experimenting i wouldnt recomend anything like a tetris piece.. but ooh did you ever see hungry hungry hippos

looks kinda like my mommy bent over suckin dˇck with a double dˇldo sticking out of her arse......

(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash, islamofascist demon
Under Investigation

Islamofascist terrorist

uzbekistan200 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.uzbekistan200 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.uzbekistan200 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.uzbekistan200 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.uzbekistan200 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-04-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
There can be no doubt that this game has been designed to mock Jesus.

Those pieces are not part of the Original Tetris. It might be a remake...

...and stop being paranoid. I mean, Disney stuff is subliminal...but this is not subliminal.
(#30)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-10-2013, 07:48 PM

Hmm honestly I can't agree, and but I really can't disagree either. The game seems to have had no effects on either me or my husband when we played it way back when we were still courting. But perhaps it's just a case by case thing. But wouldn't colored blocks do the same thing to the mind? Maybe if they were plain wooden blocks, but I'm still not sure, original poster. The thread is very informative, however!
Although, i have to say, it doesn't have to necessarily promote "A.S", because with the overly simple design could be a husband and wife, and the gun shape could just as easily be a ladle. Though it really depends on how you see it.
Luckily God's word is easy to understand as there is only one way to interpret it! Praise be to HIS Eternal and HOLY NAME for his UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash, Drooling Eskimo Pervert
Under Investigation

Shriekislove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shriekislove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:12 PM

Is it possible that your overthink these things? Tetris is just a simple game which was only designed as entertainment. I think the focus should be more directed towards issues which actually promote murder and submission etc. It is no use to fill our minds which such petty stuff when it should be used for more important stuff. Like the filthy animals in the middle east for example
(#32)
Old
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrekislove View Post
Is it possible that your overthink these things? Tetris is just a simple game which was only designed as entertainment. I think the focus should be more directed towards issues which actually promote murder and submission etc. It is no use to fill our minds which such petty stuff when it should be used for more important stuff. Like the filthy animals in the middle east for example
It is very unlikely a True Christian™ would over think things

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(#33)
Old
Under Investigation

Shriekislove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shriekislove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
It is very unlikely a True Christian™ would over think things

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

YIC
Maybe not over think the matter but there are maybe 10000 other games or games/movies that are more explicit and dangerous for our youth. Instead of tetris( which i genuinely believe is harmless) the focus should be on games like Grand Theft Auto, World of Warcraft or the sin haven Diablo. It can be debated whether tetris promotes the sins or not, but when we are engulfed in so much evil in media, we should rather take down the real plaguebringers.
(#34)
Old
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Maybe not over think the matter but there are maybe 10000 other games or games/movies that are more explicit and dangerous for our youth. Instead of tetris( which i genuinely believe is harmless) the focus should be on games like Grand Theft Auto, World of Warcraft or the sin haven Diablo. It can be debated whether tetris promotes the sins or not, but when we are engulfed in so much evil in media, we should rather take down the real plaguebringers.
So because of the existence of greater evil the little evils go unnoticed?

That's how Hitler got the top job

YIC

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(#35)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
So because of the existence of greater evil the little evils go unnoticed?

That's how Hitler got the top job

YIC
Tetris is not evil, i am seriously doubting that you American Christians are sane. Every little thing you can criticize for being ''sin developing'' you condemn even though there is no evidence at all. It is simply bricks you have to stack in the right order and it is helpful in developing quick decision making and eye to hand coordination. Tetris is not evil and the fact that the great evils are bearly discussed on this board is appaling. I thought i would join this site so i could talk to dedicated christians who have their minds in the right place, but when you ram the hammer down on petty things like this i wonder if you are serious. So with this i say farewell. I tried to somewhat enlighten you on the fact that there are more important things that non sin promoting media but since you can't get rid of your natural American ignorance i don't see any reason to stay. I know you will probably ban me now and call me a enemy of god or whatever you do to people who are even slightly opposed to your narrowmindedness. Peace out and praise Jesus, atleast i have my priorities in the right place.
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn F1 for Satan

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
...your natural American ignorance...
I didn't know that Norwegians were prejudiced dickheads. Learn something new every day, eh?

Quote:
...Peace out and praise Jesus, atleast i have my priorities in the right place.
Bible says no.

(#37)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Overlooking the subtle evils is the short bus to hell, and Satan is waiting to wipe his buggers on our knapsacks!

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Also see 2 Samuel 13 where Jonadab tries using his subtle, evil plan to help Amnon seduce Tamar, then trot on over to Proverbs.

Proverbs 7:7-23 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Still think we should turn our attention away from those covert and sly evils?

Glory!

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
(#38)
Old
Under Investigation

Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-14-2013, 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=Des;1008868]Overlooking the subtle evils is the short bus to hell, and Satan is waiting to wipe his buggers on our knapsacks!

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Also see 2 Samuel 13 where Jonadab tries using his subtle, evil plan to help Amnon seduce Tamar, then trot on over to Proverbs.

Proverbs 7:7-23 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Still think we should turn our attention away from those covert and sly evils?

Cover and sly evils? Tetris is not evil in any way. You just take everything out of context and present it as something which it is not. And yes you should turn away from those as in 99,99% of the cases you are wrong. These games have no evil subtext at all. Guitar Hero is the devils work? Tetris promotes anal sex and murder? In what way can you believe this? It is rather disgusting as you create problems that should not exist. If you are going to look for subtle evils you will not find it in innocent games which are purely made for entertainment. Not everything has an underlying summon to the depths of hell.
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-15-2013, 06:30 AM

I just had an epiphany, thanks to Mr Des, and thank the LORD I finally got it through my thick skull. I was always worried about overlooking the good in things, you know? But overlooking little luxuries is worth passing over potential evil, isn't it really? Now I see why there is a lot of things that get so much heat from Landover, and now I see it in the greatest kindness! Just because something has good in it, doesn't mean there isn't evil. And what's one fun thing compared to an eternity by Jesus' glorious side.
Thank you Des, God Bless.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)
(#40)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tetris: Murder and anal sex simulator forced on our children! - 06-15-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria Puckett View Post
I just had an epiphany, thanks to Mr Des, and thank the LORD I finally got it through my thick skull. I was always worried about overlooking the good in things, you know? But overlooking little luxuries is worth passing over potential evil, isn't it really? Now I see why there is a lot of things that get so much heat from Landover, and now I see it in the greatest kindness! Just because something has good in it, doesn't mean there isn't evil. And what's one fun thing compared to an eternity by Jesus' glorious side.
Thank you Des, God Bless.
I'm always pleased to help someone secure their heavenly mansion, sister.

Glory!

Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.