Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#2621)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Bronze Tither Ex-Masturbator Christian Love TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once

Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Warner S. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-08-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheistt View Post
HAHAHA! Damn you are ignorant. Where did you go to school!? I got a few things to tell you. 1. The Danish word for Rape is Voldtægt. 2. The Worst Cheater Ever. Ha ha ha. You are american right? Look in mirror and you will see a worse cheater. 3. I could write so much more, but that would be waste of my time. So all you "True Christians" go out and or something like that, since you are useless in any and every other way.
(Christians, Jews and Muslims I dont really see the difference)
And now as the end may hang there long and may it be painful like hell
And your grounds for such ramblings are ???

Are you Drug affected?

2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
(#2622)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-08-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheistt View Post
HAHAHA! Damn you are ignorant. Where did you go to school!? I got a few things to tell you. 1. The Danish word for Rape is Voldtægt. 2. The Worst Cheater Ever. Ha ha ha. You are american right? Look in mirror and you will see a worse cheater. 3. I could write so much more, but that would be waste of my time. So all you "True Christians" go out and or something like that, since you are useless in any and every other way.

(Christians, Jews and Muslims I dont really see the difference)
And now as the end may hang there long and may it be painful like hell

Look at him going...
I't hollarious to see how you try to be this scary "Jack in the Box" figure who jumps out of the box saying "buh!!". But when it comes to it, all we really see is this:

It's kind of sweet and ugly at the same time. And it's made out of material that will burn very easily - just like you, denmarkian fool, when you end up in HELL.

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#2623)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NoNig_DK is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.NoNig_DK is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-08-2010, 04:24 PM

Hello everybody.

My name is Michael, and I live in Denmark.

I have to apologize on behalf of "my" country and I. I'm not that very proud of calling Denmark "my" country, since most of the facts given in this thread is true.

Danes (and you are absolutely right about the dog-breed) are proud of their country. So when people point out all the gross stuff that's been going on, the last 2,000 years "we" tend to call it a lie.

We do have true to heart Christians in our country. But Danes don't like them. Most Danes do also not believe in God or the Lord saviour his son, Jesus Christ.

In Denmark, there is a tradition called "confirmation" which was supposed to be a true Christian act. But it is not so. Ever since it was first introduced, Danes believes this act to be an excuse to have a big party, with a lot of young and innocent teenage girls and drunk uncles.

You can imagine the rest, and also the sins following the combination of alcohol and young innocent women.

Also Danes have another tradition. We celebrate Christmas, the birth of our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ on December 24 th, the day before the rest of the world - because Danes believe that Jesus wasn't concieved by the Holy Spirit, but the "Holy Alcohol".

A mix up in translation made it seem to Danes, that "Holy Spirit" meant "Holy Alcohol". In Denmark, alcohol is also called "spirtitus". I think it's called "spirits" in English.

Like you know, Danes love alcohol, so to them, drinking alcohol is a religous act. They will defend this belief, and become very agressive if you try to explain the mix up.

Also. The Virgin birth, translates into... I'm very sorry. But I have to tell you this... it translates, in Danish, into "Hore". In Enlish it would mean "whore".

Therefore Danes believe, that drinking a lot of alcohol and fornicating, will get them closer to Heaven and God.

Some Danes actually believe that they themselves are God, when they drink.

And it's not the worst.

It's generally accepted to drink alcohol and have sex afterwards. Danes call it "Christmas Fest" or "Easter Fest", where "fest" means party.

Since the mix up with "Holy Spirit", they turn almost every religius event into a drinking contest.

Also in Danish, the word "God" is pronounced "Gord" - which, spelled backwards makes "Drog" - or in Danish tounque - "Druk", which means "Drinking".

Holy Spirit(s) = Holy Alcohol
Go®d = Drinking
Virgin birth = Whore

You can start to see the picture form and a lot of the facts about Denmark starts to make sense.

Also the name of the country itself: "Den-Mark" - means, in Danish "That Mark".

A "mark" can be two things. It can be a field, like a field of flowers or grass. It can also be the name of a young boy. "Confirmation" is the choosing of whether or not the young Danish boy believes in God.

I think that's a good thing. That they make this passage of rite, and choose for themselves.

The only problem is, that in Denmark, you change your name after the Confirmation. And since Danes believe in God to be the same as drinking, the young boy is not only making the wrong decision. He is also changing his name into like: Jonas, Simon, Peter, Jakob, Andreas, Matthias (Mattheus) and Judas (or Juno).

These are all Christian names, that they swear to. Danes will try to make you believe that most of them are traditional Danish names. But they are not.

It's an evil act, where they try to convince people into drinking and saying "Rod Grod with Cream".

It's sick!

There is no such thing as "Rod Grod with Cream". Instead, it's a reference to "Blood" and "Semen".

Danes believe in anal sex, and if the young boy don't swear into "drinking", they rape him, and let him keep the name "Mark".

Like "Pan" is another word for gay. It happens to be so in Denmark, that "Mark" equals gay.

A boy (or later, a man) called "Mark", is "marked" as gay, and have to carry that name until he dies.

These "Marks" can't get jobs, education or the right to be burried on holy ground.

"Dan", is also a Danish name. And like Mark, "Dan" is the mark of a gay person. It's an evolution of the name "Pan".

But Danes are not very good at spelling. So they made a mistake, again, and thought that P and D was the same letter.

And it still gets worse.

Denmark do not allow victims of war into the country.

Like back in the days of the Nazies, these fugetives are put into camps where they have to stay for at least 3 or 4 years. They aren't allowed to read books og watch television.

The reason for this is that they, after 3 or 4 years, are "allowed" a test of citizenship. To become a "citizen of Denmark".

But the questions are so difficult, that most of these fugitives are denied citizenship. The worst thing is, that 99,9 % of the Danish population aren't themself able to answer the questions.

A unbiased jury tested this some years ago, and it turned out, that about 75 % of Denmarks population would fail this test if they themself had to answer the questions.

Should it happen that a fugetive passes the test, they are accused of cheating and are expelled.

In Denmark a lot of the older and "wiser" people believe in a politician called Pia (which means pious). But she's not!

She's an evil person who like to use the same words as Adolf Hitler did. She's talking an aweful lot about keeping "Denmark clean" and "Get rid of the scum."

There's just no end to the folishness and violence of this country, and I'm very ashamed to call myself a Dane.

I would very much like to get out of the country, but I can't. I'm not allowed.

In Denmark, "clever people" are put into these schools called "special class", and it does sound fancy. But it's not. We don't have any access to religious material, and if we use Bible quotes we are being told to behave and drink more alcohol.

I hate it here...

P.S.: I'm very sorry about my bad English spelling. But I hope you do understand me and sympathize with all of us, stuck in this God forsaken place where nobody believes in the true God, his son, and the true Holy Spirit.
(#2624)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

vChristensenxx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
God is well known for favoring the Israelites with lands that were occupied by godless tribes. In fact God has a habit of dispossessing heathens, God-Mockers, Catholics, etc.

Here we see what He, in His Mercy and Wisdom, has done to Denmark:
are you stupid or what, Greenland is still belonging to Denmark, rofl.
Stupid, unintelligent, self-appointed american "preachers of God's Will"..
(#2625)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vChristensenxx View Post
are you stupid or what, Greenland is still belonging to Denmark, rofl.
Stupid, unintelligent, self-appointed american "preachers of God's Will"..
Another God mocking Denmarkian.

So nice of you to make an introduction post in the introduction section.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2626)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

vChristensenxx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNig_DK View Post
Hello everybody.

My name is Michael, and I live in Denmark.

I have to apologize on behalf of "my" country and I. I'm not that very proud of calling Denmark "my" country, since most of the facts given in this thread is true.

Danes (and you are absolutely right about the dog-breed) are proud of their country. So when people point out all the gross stuff that's been going on, the last 2,000 years "we" tend to call it a lie.

We do have true to heart Christians in our country. But Danes don't like them. Most Danes do also not believe in God or the Lord saviour his son, Jesus Christ.

In Denmark, there is a tradition called "confirmation" which was supposed to be a true Christian act. But it is not so. Ever since it was first introduced, Danes believes this act to be an excuse to have a big party, with a lot of young and innocent teenage girls and drunk uncles.

You can imagine the rest, and also the sins following the combination of alcohol and young innocent women.

Also Danes have another tradition. We celebrate Christmas, the birth of our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ on December 24 th, the day before the rest of the world - because Danes believe that Jesus wasn't concieved by the Holy Spirit, but the "Holy Alcohol".

A mix up in translation made it seem to Danes, that "Holy Spirit" meant "Holy Alcohol". In Denmark, alcohol is also called "spirtitus". I think it's called "spirits" in English.

Like you know, Danes love alcohol, so to them, drinking alcohol is a religous act. They will defend this belief, and become very agressive if you try to explain the mix up.

Also. The Virgin birth, translates into... I'm very sorry. But I have to tell you this... it translates, in Danish, into "Hore". In Enlish it would mean "whore".

Therefore Danes believe, that drinking a lot of alcohol and fornicating, will get them closer to Heaven and God.

Some Danes actually believe that they themselves are God, when they drink.

And it's not the worst.

It's generally accepted to drink alcohol and have sex afterwards. Danes call it "Christmas Fest" or "Easter Fest", where "fest" means party.

Since the mix up with "Holy Spirit", they turn almost every religius event into a drinking contest.

Also in Danish, the word "God" is pronounced "Gord" - which, spelled backwards makes "Drog" - or in Danish tounque - "Druk", which means "Drinking".

Holy Spirit(s) = Holy Alcohol
Go®d = Drinking
Virgin birth = Whore

You can start to see the picture form and a lot of the facts about Denmark starts to make sense.

Also the name of the country itself: "Den-Mark" - means, in Danish "That Mark".

A "mark" can be two things. It can be a field, like a field of flowers or grass. It can also be the name of a young boy. "Confirmation" is the choosing of whether or not the young Danish boy believes in God.

I think that's a good thing. That they make this passage of rite, and choose for themselves.

The only problem is, that in Denmark, you change your name after the Confirmation. And since Danes believe in God to be the same as drinking, the young boy is not only making the wrong decision. He is also changing his name into like: Jonas, Simon, Peter, Jakob, Andreas, Matthias (Mattheus) and Judas (or Juno).

These are all Christian names, that they swear to. Danes will try to make you believe that most of them are traditional Danish names. But they are not.

It's an evil act, where they try to convince people into drinking and saying "Rod Grod with Cream".

It's sick!

There is no such thing as "Rod Grod with Cream". Instead, it's a reference to "Blood" and "Semen".

Danes believe in anal sex, and if the young boy don't swear into "drinking", they rape him, and let him keep the name "Mark".

Like "Pan" is another word for gay. It happens to be so in Denmark, that "Mark" equals gay.

A boy (or later, a man) called "Mark", is "marked" as gay, and have to carry that name until he dies.

These "Marks" can't get jobs, education or the right to be burried on holy ground.

"Dan", is also a Danish name. And like Mark, "Dan" is the mark of a gay person. It's an evolution of the name "Pan".

But Danes are not very good at spelling. So they made a mistake, again, and thought that P and D was the same letter.

And it still gets worse.

Denmark do not allow victims of war into the country.

Like back in the days of the Nazies, these fugetives are put into camps where they have to stay for at least 3 or 4 years. They aren't allowed to read books og watch television.

The reason for this is that they, after 3 or 4 years, are "allowed" a test of citizenship. To become a "citizen of Denmark".

But the questions are so difficult, that most of these fugitives are denied citizenship. The worst thing is, that 99,9 % of the Danish population aren't themself able to answer the questions.

A unbiased jury tested this some years ago, and it turned out, that about 75 % of Denmarks population would fail this test if they themself had to answer the questions.

Should it happen that a fugetive passes the test, they are accused of cheating and are expelled.

In Denmark a lot of the older and "wiser" people believe in a politician called Pia (which means pious). But she's not!

She's an evil person who like to use the same words as Adolf Hitler did. She's talking an aweful lot about keeping "Denmark clean" and "Get rid of the scum."

There's just no end to the folishness and violence of this country, and I'm very ashamed to call myself a Dane.

I would very much like to get out of the country, but I can't. I'm not allowed.

In Denmark, "clever people" are put into these schools called "special class", and it does sound fancy. But it's not. We don't have any access to religious material, and if we use Bible quotes we are being told to behave and drink more alcohol.

I hate it here...

P.S.: I'm very sorry about my bad English spelling. But I hope you do understand me and sympathize with all of us, stuck in this God forsaken place where nobody believes in the true God, his son, and the true Holy Spirit.
hold da din fede kæft din spasser abe, du ved sgu da godt selv at du lyver for stort, rend mig og alle andre danskere i røven, din skide landsforræder, har meget lyst til at give dig et stort lag tæsk lige nu, din svans.d;
må du brænde i helvede, og piffle JERES KLAMME OVERTRO, ja jeg er døbt og jeg er kristen, men fandme ikk så meget at jeg ligefrem slikker Jesus' pik hver gang jeg kommer ind i kirken, rend mig dit svin, rend mig.
(#2627)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Another God mocking Denmarkian.

So nice of you to make an introduction post in the introduction section.
no problem babe, no problem.d;
(#2628)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:37 PM

@vChristensenxx

There is no writing in demonic languages here. If you are a "Christian" then why did you write such horrible things.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#2629)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
hold da din fede kæft din spasser abe, du ved sgu da godt selv at du lyver for stort, rend mig og alle andre danskere i røven, din skide landsforræder, har meget lyst til at give dig et stort lag tæsk lige nu, din svans.d;
må du brænde i helvede, og piffle JERES KLAMME OVERTRO, ja jeg er døbt og jeg er kristen, men fandme ikk så meget at jeg ligefrem slikker Jesus' pik hver gang jeg kommer ind i kirken, rend mig dit svin, rend mig.
You will burn in HELL for this, you know that, don't you??

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
(#2630)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
@vChristensenxx

There is no writing in demonic languages here. If you are a "Christian" then why did you write such horrible things.
because I do what I like to, God say's that the human is free to do what he want's.d;
(#2631)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
because I do what I like to, God say's that the human is free to do what he want's.d;
Stop telling lies. Try reading the Bible before quoting from it.

(#2632)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
You will burn in HELL for this, you know that, don't you??
HAHAHA funniest thing of the day (: well, I just go to church and say ''I'm sorry for what I did'' and I will go to heaven, so simple
(#2633)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
HAHAHA funniest thing of the day (: well, I just go to church and say ''I'm sorry for what I did'' and I will go to heaven, so simple
You let me know how that works out for you.
(#2634)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
We speak American on these boards. If I see this awful jibber-jabber one more time you're getting canned.
(#2635)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

lgabrick is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.lgabrick is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
It doesn't work that way. God will only grant you salvation if you truly are repentant. He would know in a second you are lying and send you straight to hell.

Anyway, I can't believe that Danes conformation parties (an act which should be purely holy) would have alcohol and sex at the party. That is truly awful, Denmark must be a cursed place.

(#2636)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

baptis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 07:29 PM

ohh nooo!
haven't been in here for several days again?!
then gods is shurely is going to hate me! )':
just spending much of my time taking an education, and i forgot to tell it's ALL FREE!!
welcome to Denmark.
i don't hope god is going to hate me because of my education.
and i have a small question before i'll wait for answer.
Does god hate Germany?
hope any of you oh so clever baptist dudes can answere me.
(#2637)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Do you have scripture to back that up? Demonic pervert.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
(#2638)
Old
Friendliest Fellow in all of Freehold
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Heaven Bound 1st Year Bible College Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ 2nd Year Bible College Friend of Jesus Punched the most queers True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once The Lord’s Witness Wound Bronze Tither 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant True Republican Saved 10 Years

WinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWinnerNotSinner has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baptis View Post
ohh nooo!
haven't been in here for several days again?!
then gods is shurely is going to hate me! )':
surely.

Quote:
welcome to Denmark.
W

Quote:
i don't hope god is going to hate me because of my education.
I hope God isn't..

Quote:
and i have a small question before i'll wait for answer.
Does god hate Germany?
Gibberish.
God. And No, he doesn't.

Quote:
hope any of you oh so clever baptist dudes can answere me.
answer.

Quote:
just spending much of my time taking an education, and i forgot to tell ... it's ALL FREE!!
You get what you pay for.

Please try and speak God's language, American, as it's printed in the KJV. You speak like either a small child or a negress.

A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
"But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.
(#2639)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

dinmor is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-10-2010, 11:29 AM

How can you blame a country when you never have been there. You think you know every thing about Denmark. Well you dont know how the flag is and you dont know where pippi longstocking where created. she is from sweden so please give them the fault. There is nothing wrong with Lego you dont even know that the official Lego site is an American site so please stay shut.
You hate every country on this forum except America. You cant even proove that his favorite country is USA because i dont believe that.

Freehold in iowa isnt really a place its a real.

You people are sick in your mind, you dont know anything you think you know it but you dont.
(#2640)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-10-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinmor View Post
How can you blame a country when you never have been there. You think you know every thing about Denmark. Well you dont know how the flag is and you dont know where pippi longstocking where created. she is from sweden so please give them the fault. There is nothing wrong with Lego you dont even know that the official Lego site is an American site so please stay shut.
You hate every country on this forum except America. You cant even proove that his favorite country is USA because i dont believe that.

Freehold in iowa isnt really a place its a real.

You people are sick in your mind, you dont know anything you think you know it but you dont.
Hello Yourmother (dinmor)

Why are you so angry my son?
Believe me, I know everything about Denmark, since I have lived here all my life (unfortunately). Everything said in this thread is true, why can't you just accept it. Why do my fellow countrymen, like you, always seem to blame others for the terrible things that's going on in Denmark?
Love Jesus, and he will love you too.