Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Am I bound for hell ?
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#101)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridging-the-gap View Post
like he is gonna care what you say.
I think it's Goodbye to you too soon, homer.
Praise Jesus!

I hope you like to burn.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#102)
Old
Unsaved trash

bridging-the-gap is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:11 PM

I'm not gonna burn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
No, it's Goodbye to you sinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
I think it's Goodbye to you too soon, homer.
Praise Jesus!

I hope you like to burn.
(#103)
Old
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I'm not gonna burn!
But you are.
No matter how much you may claim you won't, YOU WILL GO TO HELL.
Jesus Himself will see to it, and you are helpless before Him.

Only Jesus could save you from going there, but you keep rejecting Him.
So you're going to hell! Praise Jesus!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:24 PM

ok so how can i be saved from my ungodly ways?
Quote:
But you are.
No matter how much you may claim you won't, YOU WILL GO TO HELL.
Jesus Himself will see to it, and you are helpless before Him.

Only Jesus could save you from going there, but you keep rejecting Him.
So you're going to hell! Praise Jesus!
(#105)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
ok so how can i be saved from my ungodly ways?
PRAISE JESUS!
I will tell you, I have written this some time ago and I see the good LORD moved me to do so for a purpose;
To save your soul!

You should feel very lucky that the LORD has did all this for you, now don't you let Him down!

FULLY ACCEPT JESUS, SUBMIT TO HIM TOTALLY, OBEYING ALL OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.
HE WHO DOES NOT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS (THE LAW, WHICH IS GOOD WORKS) DO NOT HAVE JESUS. (1 JOHN 2:3-4)
HE WHO DOES NOT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER, HE WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (MATTHEW 7:21)

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:3-4

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
Matthew 7:21

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1 John 5:2-3

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:18-19

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 2:15-17

DO GOOD WORKS OF FAITH.
JESUS SAVES YOU, BUT IF YOU ARE TRULY SAVED, IT IS APPARENT THROUGH YOUR GOOD WORKS.
OTHERWISE JESUS HAS NOT COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND YOU'RE ONLY CLAIMING TO BE SAVED.
JESUS SAYS HE WILL REWARD YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS. (MATTHEW 16:27)
NOT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:7

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are:
Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
1 John 3:10

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Matthew 16:27

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:
and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
and they were judged every man according to their works.
Revelation 20:12-13

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:17-20

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
James 2:21-24

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
James 1:22

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26

TITHE.
HE WHO DOES NOT TITHE, HE ROBS GOD.
HE WHO DOES NOT GATHER WITH JESUS, HE SCATTERS.

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Malachi 3:8-9

And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:30

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
Matthew 12:30

REALISE THAT THE WHOLE BIBLE (KJV1611) IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD, AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS.
IT CANNOT BE ARGUED WITH. HE WHO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH LAID OUT HERE, IS AN ANTICHRIST AND A LIAR.
HE WHO IS NOT WITH US, HE IS AGAINST US, AND HE IS AGAINST JESUS CHRIST WHOM WE FOLLOW.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
Deuteronomy 27:26

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

PRAISE JESUS!

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-12-2006 at 06:48 PM.
(#106)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:50 PM

but I don't understand i am only 12.
Quote:
PRAISE JESUS!
I will tell you, I have written this some time ago and I see the good LORD moved me to do so for a purpose;
To save your soul!

You should feel very lucky that the LORD has did all this for you, now don't you let Him down!

FULLY ACCEPT JESUS, SUBMIT TO HIM TOTALLY, OBEYING ALL OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.
HE WHO DOES NOT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS (THE LAW, WHICH IS GOOD WORKS) DO NOT HAVE JESUS. (1 JOHN 2:3-4)
HE WHO DOES NOT DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER, HE WILL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. (MATTHEW 7:21)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
Matthew 7:21

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
1 John 5:2-3

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:18-19

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 2:15-17

DO GOOD WORKS OF FAITH.
JESUS SAVES YOU, BUT IF YOU ARE TRULY SAVED, IT IS APPARENT THROUGH YOUR GOOD WORKS.
OTHERWISE JESUS HAS NOT COME INTO YOUR HEART, AND YOU'RE ONLY CLAIMING TO BE SAVED.
JESUS SAYS HE WILL REWARD YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS. (MATTHEW 16:27)
NOT ACCORDING TO YOUR WORDS.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1 John 3:7

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.
1 John 3:10

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21-23

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Matthew 16:27

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Revelation 20:12-13

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:17-20

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
James 2:21-24

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
James 1:22

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26

TITHE.
HE WHO DOES NOT TITHE, HE ROBS GOD.
HE WHO DOES NOT GATHER WITH JESUS, HE SCATTERS.

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Malachi 3:8-9

And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:30

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10

REALISE THAT THE WHOLE BIBLE (KJV1611) IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD, AND THE FINAL AUTHORITY IN ALL MATTERS.
IT CANNOT BE ARGUED WITH. HE WHO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH LAID OUT HERE, IS AN ANTICHRIST AND A LIAR.
HE WHO IS NOT WITH US, HE IS AGAINST US, AND HE IS AGAINST JESUS CHRIST WHOM WE FOLLOW.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 2:14

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
Deuteronomy 27:26

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

PRAISE JESUS!
(#107)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I was Saved at the age of 5..
Then backslided and fell at the age of 13, before I was once again Saved at 20.
Since then I have been nothing but blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ, and finally I've became a True Christian™.

My point is, don't make excuses!
You're old enough to understand the fact that Jesus obviously wants you to repent, live sin-free and tithe to the Landover Baptist Church!

Normally you would be thrown out of here for being underage, as you have to be 18 in here..
But I'm willing to accept your presence if you get on your knees and accepts Jesus.
DO IT NOW! THEN ASK HIS FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS, REPENT OF YOUR PAST LIFE.

Please, your immortal soul is at stake here, only Jesus can save you from going to hell, where you would be be tortured forever.
PRAISE JESUS!

(#108)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-12-2006, 08:13 PM

Child, have you investigated our (ie God's) Loving Offer of a Playstation 3? All you have to do is find mommy & daddy's little plastic cards and send them off to Landover and your Playstation 3 will be in the mail! How easy is that?!

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
(#109)
Old
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-13-2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
You must affirm that you are over 18 to enter this site, demon! That makes you a liar, which in turn means you are a servant of Satan and a potential JEW.

O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
(#110)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-13-2006, 05:53 PM

no i have not heard of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFish85 View Post
Child, have you investigated our (ie God's) Loving Offer of a Playstation 3? All you have to do is find mommy & daddy's little plastic cards and send them off to Landover and your Playstation 3 will be in the mail! How easy is that?!
(#111)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-13-2006, 06:05 PM

Quote:
no i have not heard of that.
Child, can you hear? Listen closely:

GONG!

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#112)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 10-13-2006, 08:30 PM

Pastor Al, I suspect that God has laid aside a cymbal in Heaven just for you, as you are a natural at it! Praise Jesus, the Heavenly Choir will be glorious!

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
(#113)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 11-11-2006, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markypetal View Post
Hey, i'm new to your site as have only just stumbled across it.

I have a few questions that i'm confused about after reading a couple of the threads and articles on here.

A bit about me

I'm a 23 year old male living in England, I'm not actually religious, I believe more in science and the theory of evolution rather than the world being made in 7 days (unless of course its a missprint in the Bible and they actually meant 7million years) and after reading one of your posts on identifying the devil/evil in your children I think I probably scored on about 10 of your points ! I think you said over 5 and there was issues

So I dont believe theres a god, If there is i'd like to ask him why my grandad spent over a year slowly dieing despite being a trully great man, fought for his country, and had a loving family. But I guesse no ones going to answer that one

Does getting drunk at weekend when lets be fair its my time of the week to relax and unwind after a weeks work, having sex while in my teens ? (Just to inform you the age of conscent in England is 16) and on occasions taking drugs while socialising make me an inherintly evil or bad person ?

I dont believe it does, In most ways i'd say i'm a rather nice guy, I'm not selfish and I try to look out for my friends.... so where exactly does this belief i'm evil in some way come from ?

A confused Mark

Oh and despite the name no i'm not gay Though I dont actually see an issue with it if people are, its a free world and its their choice !
About the points thing: Don't worry, I got like 1000 points just for [Profane nonsense removed] (He was being a sexist ass, he deserved it) And they still haven't kicked me off yet!

"I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum
(#114)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 11-11-2006, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion View Post
About the points thing: Don't worry, I got like 1000 points just for [Profane nonsense removed] (He was being a sexist ass, he deserved it) And they still haven't kicked me off yet!
The person you are talking to was banned about a month ago. That's why there is the line through their name.

Just thought you might like to know.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#115)
Old
Nasty and Mean-Spirited

hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hellion is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 11-11-2006, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
The person you are talking to was banned about a month ago. That's why there is the line through their name.

Just thought you might like to know.
Haha! And what'd they say to offend you so badly?

"I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum
(#116)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Am I bound for hell ? - 11-11-2006, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion View Post
Haha! And what'd they say to offend you so badly?
Nothing that I recall. I think that we just got tired of their being boring and witless all the time.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.